• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Human Interest DPMC VIDEOS Thread

HOLY SHIT... you guys WILL NOT believe this...

Mother of 3 Gets 10 Yrs in Prison for $31 of Pot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuxmtDnbTHQ

Basically Texas, Olklahoma and Georgia have the most DRACONIAN drug laws in the USA (and world).... I am sick of these FUCKING EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS LOCKING PEOPLE UP FOR A FUCKING SUBSTANCE !!! i can't watch shit like this anymore, i get so mad i almost lose it everytime!!! FUCK THAT JUDGE!
Oh and btw people. Oklahoma will lock you up for life if you get caught making hash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PZXB5SeY0Y&feature=related (the bill has been approved and will be enacted Nov. 1, 2011)

Heres another good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cVejON73c0&feature=channel_video_title

Last edited:
^ That is truly unbelievable. (I think we had an article on that about 2 months ago, but I still cannot get over it.
Then again, it is about the same in Japan, and far, far worse in places like Malaysia and Singapore.

Ron Paul and barney Frank to introduce Bill legalizing canabis

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...tml?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl12|sec1_lnk3|216926

Herbal Jah: The American Samoa had the most draconian drug laws in the USA prompted by the Ice epedemic where in the 70s and 80s they had lots of descent buds growing on the Island (had a friend that visited every summer in highschool.) But with the Hyteria surrounding Ice, the laws were changed mandating 2 years in the Territorial Pen for as little as a joint. 2 DAs, one for the Territory resigned because they felt the laws were too draconian. Sound like Oklahoma, ect are on track to surpase it as the most draconian.

As far as the least restrictive- a little trivia. The least restrictive place in the USA for Cannabis was the Panama Canal Zone. In the 20s, they repealed their cannabis laws- there is a very interesting back story behind this. Probably didn't survive the 37' stamp act... but the legendary Panama Red was grown in the Pearl Islands Panama and the Chiva Chiva Trail in the US CZ. Wonder if the CZ cops were strict post WWII or let its use/ cultivation slide. But a fairly large amount was growing, producing flowers, and moving out. I don't think its been available since the 70s. I wonder if Carter handing back the CZ had an effect, or if it was cocaine and coke money. The USA moved out fully on Dec 31, 1999.
So much for leasing the land "in perpetuity."

The Truth About Heroin - UK documentary

I just found this on youtube today and thought it was really good. it really does SPEAK the truth about the "War on Drugs." and it doesn't just address Britain's problems with drugs. It also speaks the truth about opiates (heroin, etc..) and how they effect the body.

The Truth About Heroin - UK documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC_nrLIc2Zk

check it out if your bored.

Last edited:
Yeah, please do a search next time. I'd merge it, but this one doesn't have any replies. :)

I watched just the first half so far. It's a great documentary. It would make a great tabloid story if only the tabloid editors were open-minded enough to see the potential in taking an anti-prohibition stance.

Ah pardon me for getting it into the wrong forum: Im still learning the ropes...
I hear you it kinda pissed me off that it was aired so long ago but the public/politicians are still none the wiser. They trialled giving heroin addicts heroin in Birkenhead near my uni. The government shut the programme down however nd all the benefits of addicts being treated like human beings i.e. lower crime, less unemployment vanished with a wave of a poltician's hand. The heroin market is all but detroyed anyway due to the heroin drought - not even sure itll ever pick up again.

here are links to the brass eye episode on drugs (duh). it's among the funniest things i've ever seen
part 1
part 2
part 3

enjoy

that they get all these idiots to say 'cake is a made up drug' and the charity F.U.C.T. and B.O.M.B.T. always crack me up. i watched that one at least four times and i still have to giggle at that.

Why did my news article go here? It wasn't just a video, it was a full page article - 2 related stories - and it got dumped in a megathread. wtf..?

the video was just footage, the story was what was important.

If this should go in any thread, it should be in a "Mexican Drug Violence - Mega Merge", not the video thread :|

here are links to the brass eye episode on drugs (duh). it's among the funniest things i've ever seen
part 1
part 2
part 3

enjoy
my post was nothing like this :|

I just wanted to add, I never even watched the videos. The preview of them showed an image that was enough for me. The story behind them is what was important, had anybody read :|

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind it being in a Mega Thread with "blog del narco" type stories like this

i.e. the video does not tell the story I was trying to post, like a typical video in the video thread.

Last edited:
Why did my news article go here? It wasn't just a video, it was a full page article - 2 related stories - and it got dumped in a megathread. wtf..?

the video was just footage, the story was what was important.

If this should go in any thread, it should be in a "Mexican Drug Violence - Mega Merge", not the video thread :|

oh shit, sorry! My mistake. Let me try to unmerge this fucker...

(ps I'll ask the other mods about the Mexican merge)