• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"Dove" MDMA substitute.

i am on one of these right now. they are very good! would be perfect for a club. very speedy and not as loved up, but still a worthy pill.

I had some white doves last night and...WOW. After reading on pillreports about the mcpp doves i was really scared they were gonna be bunk, but looking on there now theres another report of doves with loads of MDMA plus ketamine people think, and having done ket on its own before, I'm inclined to agree. Only problem is it's nearly impossible to sleep on them, had 3 last night each and we were up till 10 am, and i managed 1 hour of sleep only because I smoked two fat joints in bed lol. Still feeling them now, and got 3 more to go to a drum n bass rave tonight, gonna be immense, fucking awesome pills. :D

Do they have a dividing line down the middle or are they smooth? The first new batch that came out earlier in the summer by the unnammed legal high firm were edgy but have read reports that a more recent batch have no dividing line and are smoother in effect. Too much insomnia for moi.

Mona Lisa said:
Do they have a dividing line down the middle or are they smooth? The first new batch that came out earlier in the summer by the unnammed legal high firm were edgy but have read reports that a more recent batch have no dividing line and are smoother in effect. Too much insomnia for moi.

They are quite small pills with no dividing line, and I'm quite sure they are MDMA+ket, get all the loved up mdma feelings plus if ya take 2 or more they start to get a bit trippy from the ket. Took 2 more at a rave last night and it was brilliant, managed to have proper night's sleep afterwards too, but im sure that was only cos i hadnt slept in 48 hours lol.

I'm in England though, in the USA the batches could be different.

Last edited:
Inso said:
They are quite small pills with no dividing line, and I'm quite sure they are MDMA+ket, get all the loved up mdma feelings plus if ya take 2 or more they start to get a bit trippy from the ket. Took 2 more at a rave last night and it was brilliant, managed to have proper night's sleep afterwards too, but im sure that was only cos i hadnt slept in 48 hours lol.

I'm in England though, in the USA the batches could be different.

Sorry mate, i think we're talking about different pills; the thread was originally about legal party pills called LU Doves, which are plant feeder in fact.;)

Yes, plus I've tried them. They're strange in that they make sleep impossible for about 36 hours. They have even worse insomnia than the plant feeder...they did give me strange empathy though. If you were going to try them, I'd recommend only one rather than two. Their effect is subtle but definitely there.

Mona Lisa said:
Sorry mate, i think we're talking about different pills; the thread was originally about legal party pills called LU Doves, which are plant feeder in fact.;)

Ah I see now sorry I was still wacked on those pills when i saw this thread and replied didn't read it all just saw 'doves' lol.

It's easier than all that homeys, in regards to reagent testing. Just use the ingredient list:

Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo extract (80% THP), Blue Lotus extract, Hops Extract (8% lupulinum), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, 20x Bacopa Monnieri extract, Cayenne extract, Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins), Piper Nigrum Extract, Cocoa Bean Extract (98% PEA), Octopamine extract (97% pure octopamine extracted from fruit), Maltodextrin, Gelatine and Magnesium stearate.

PAX,
PL

Pimp Lazy said:
It's easier than all that homeys, in regards to reagent testing. Just use the ingredient list:

Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo extract (80% THP), Blue Lotus extract, Hops Extract (8% lupulinum), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, 20x Bacopa Monnieri extract, Cayenne extract, Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins), Piper Nigrum Extract, Cocoa Bean Extract (98% PEA), Octopamine extract (97% pure octopamine extracted from fruit), Maltodextrin, Gelatine and Magnesium stearate.

PAX,
PL

This didn't come from the label on LU doves (at least not on my packet!).

Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo extract (80% THP) is used as a painkiller opium alternative in Chinese medicine. I don't see how this could be part of a party pill formula that keeps you up for a long time.

If you've used any of the following Neorganics products: Neodoves, Sub Coca, SC2 or Spirits, please take the time to complete this short survey.

Although the LU doves have not been addressed in this present study, results of lab tests of the above Neorganics products will be released shortly in the Australian Drug Discussion thread Neo-doves 2.

^ Oh really, and why should that be? Try reading this thread and this one and you might realise this project is nothing new, and it's certainly not bunk.

doves!

Just acquired a couple of doves and carried out 3 tests.

Mecke: Yellow, then after about 4 minutes very light brown

Marquis: Yellow, then after about 8 minutes only very slightly browny but still pronounced yellowish tinge

Mandolin: Yellow (slightly fluourescent)

Hmmmmm. Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice said :\

E
very cool

Last edited: