• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"Dove" MDMA substitute.

Broshious said:
Where did you read that MCPP is the D.O.M.S ingredient? I have taken Head Candy once and from what I've read of MCPP(Never taken it) it did not seem to be like that at all.
QUOTE]

You misunderstood me: I was saying that I think the new Doves may contain MCPP, along with the DOMS ingrediant(s).:p ;)

don´t really think that the new lu doves contain mcpp. Tried that once with only a very small amount, like 10 mg. Was like a 6 hours panic attack, trippy, but not in a positive way. Found out why it´s called a panicogen

Mona Lisa said:
Broshious said:
Where did you read that MCPP is the D.O.M.S ingredient? I have taken Head Candy once and from what I've read of MCPP(Never taken it) it did not seem to be like that at all.
QUOTE]

You misunderstood me: I was saying that I think the new Doves may contain MCPP, along with the DOMS ingrediant(s).:p ;)

Oh, haha. My bad.

Hmm. I wondered about this too. Does anyone have access to a GC/MS machine?

Hahaha really funny **MOD EDIT: No name calling. ~RB** I'm sure there's people here who work at a chemical company or at least have access to one at a university.

Last edited by a moderator:
Broshious said:
I believe people have mentioned bk-MDMA, bk-MBDB, as well as MBDB as being suspected substances in the product which the test kit will detect not to mention that the kits can detect a variety of other legal substances. I don't think a test kit would provide anything definitive whatsoever, but it's a start rather than lots of conjecture.

Most of the substances tested for by reagents are illegal. The only legal ones are opiates, dxm and some amphetamine I believe. I think it's safe to say those substances aren't in this product.

delta_9 said:
Most of the substances tested for by reagents are illegal. The only legal ones are opiates, dxm and some amphetamine I believe. I think it's safe to say those substances aren't in this product.

From Erowid:

Marquis

2-AminoIndan Orange to Red (slightly rusty)
2C-C Starting brown going to Dark Lime Green (similar to 2C-B)
2C-D Very light pink
2C-E No reaction (!?)
2C-I Dark Green to Black
2C-T-2 Orange to Red (usually a sort of salmon color)
2C-T-4 Orange to Red (usually a sort of salmon color)
2C-T-7 Orange to Red (salmon, again; also, there is less tendency towards orange than 2C-T-2 shows)
3C-P Orange
4-Acetoxy-DiPT Dirty (blackish) olive
4-Methyl-Aminorex (u4euh) no color change
4-MTA no color change
5-MeO-DiPT Fizzes then turns yellow quickly changing to a slightly rusty orange
Alpha-Methyl-DiPT Fizzes then turns brown
AMT Dark brownish-yellow
BDB Dark brown, nearly black
Benzylpiperazine No color change, but it causes the reagent to fizz. Looks like when you pour hydrogen peroxide on a cut.
DiPT Fizzes strongly then turns a neon yellow
DPT Dirty olive
Harmine Fizzes slightly, much less so than BZP, and turns a brown-orange rust color.
IAP Immediate reaction to salmon/red, slowly intensifies to a darker red over 1min.
MBDB Dark Brown to Black
Methylone Yellow
Opiates Pink to Purple
Phenolphthalein Crimson
PMA No color change
TMA-2 Lime Green (similar to 2C-B)
TMA-6 Yellow to Orange
Yohimbine Fizzes slightly, much less so than BZP. Slowly (up to a minute), it will turn an olive green color.

Mecke

2C-E light yellow/green within 10 seconds
2C-I Immediate reaction to a reddish brown similar to drying blood
2C-T-21 Dark blood red which turns to an imperial purple over 30 seconds
4-Methyl-Aminorex (u4euh) no color change
IAP No Reaction
MBDB Yellow
TMA-6 Dirty olive, gradually develops orange on the edges of the liquid puddle after about a minute

Simons

2C-E No reaction
2C-I No reaction
2C-T-21 Greenish blue
IAP No Reaction
TMA-6 Purple

And people have done some of their own testing with certain substances. A false results would remove almost all of the above from speculation.

Broshious said:
A false results would remove almost all of the above from speculation.
I know, that's why I said this :
delta_9 said:
A test kit would only serve to rule out any possibilities
we're going around in circles. Your responding to what I said by saying the same thing but in a different way8(

delta_9 said:
I know, that's why I said this :

we're going around in circles. Your responding to what I said by saying the same thing but in a different way8(

Haha. Well I ordered some and I'll Mecke test it as well as do a bioassy and let you know what I think.

^^^ So you did order some of these doves? What country are you in? If you are in the States and wish to donate one for testing, perhaps we can use the funds in our PR/BL Testing Fund and get it GC/MS tested through Ecstasy Data?

RavenousBlonde said:
^^^ So you did order some of these doves? What country are you in? If you are in the States and wish to donate one for testing, perhaps we can use the funds in our PR/BL Testing Fund and get it GC/MS tested through Ecstasy Data?

I ordered two and did a Mecke test. Came up yellow indicating DXM(which it was definitely not), or a cathinone type substance(which I think it was especially seeing as how the Neo-Doves had some sort of methcathinone substance in them if I recall), or something else entirely.

I wish I had read that about donating one before I took them or I would've :(

I took both pills. Subjectively they were somewhat like Methylone. The come up was very similar except I never reached the mind blowing euphoric peak I get with Methylone. Lots of pupil dilation. Not so much in the music enhancement department. The main thing I felt was speediness. One interesting thing was I took them in the early afternoon and with some help (~3g Phenibut, ~1.5g Theanine) at around 12:30am I was unable to keep my eyes open I was so tired.

Overall I'd say, enjoyable: definitely, especially for a "party pill". Prohibitively expensive though.

Just acquired a couple of doves and carried out 3 tests.

Mecke: Yellow, then after about 4 minutes very light brown

Marquis: Yellow, then after about 8 minutes only very slightly browny but still pronounced yellowish tinge

Mandolin: Yellow (slightly fluourescent)

Hmmmmm. Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice said :\

E

^^^ Very curious indeed.

You should ignore any color changes with reagent after the first minute or so. They're pretty useless due to the chemical changes that occur and oxidation, I believe (check out Pill Testing Q&A).

Hopefully someone can donate one, and we can send it in using the PR Testing Fund $ to eData for GC/MS testing. :)

i guess that these "substitutes" are just a waste of time... why not just stick to MDA and MDMA? (the only things that could POSSIBLY even serve as a decent substitute would be methylone and MDBD... but those are all MDXX anyway, not to mention expensive as fuck, and so are the LUdoves)

*i meant LUdoves are expensive, NOT mdxx... lol