• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

"Dove" MDMA substitute.

Fuck those pills were amazing!!!there all gone now tho :( got really fucked up and decided to share the love lol

Mini pill report

5:45 drop 1 pill on a pretty empy stomich
6:15 getting flutters in my stomich.
6:30 defently feel somthing nice streching feels greats
7:00 thinking there pretty weak so smoke 1 bong and BANG im fucking peaking sooooo hard
7:30 peak has worn off into a great after glow everything feels nice to touch..
8:15 get to mates and drop another
8:30 still going strong and starting to get some visuals like in the corner of my eye i can see a a few small dots moving leaving little trails behind but when i focouse on them they disappear.
9:15 had about 5 beers now still very chatty having some DnM's convos pupils the size of dinner plates.
9:30 fucking peaking again super intense looking at the sky and it looks like the stars are flying around.....
10:15 still feel very munted chewin my jaw off
11:30 drop half a pill n head home n smoke tons of weed.........all in all a fucking great pill best i've had in 2 years peak is intense but short but the after glow lasts for hourssssssssssssss

Next time ima double drop ;)

Last edited:
fuck, cant wait to get my hands on these aye, gona order some soon, im glad that we cant spread sources for these, will hopefully slow them down on getting illegal..... i dread the day when they are made illegal :(

smoked some meth at 3 oclock but i was still chewin my jaw off n feelin really nice til 1 the next day when i woke up....i must admit i did feel a lil sketchy it really reminds me of a big night on E....my mates who had 1 each were fine the next day :D

ima stock up while i can ;)

So has anyone tryed the "summer daze" pills from the same supplyers???i've been readin there BK-MDBD (butylone) would'nt mind giving that one a shot either.....in the comming weeks i will be buyin a complet test kit and also and pipe test kit so hopefuly shuold have a better idea of whats in em.....

Last edited:
Well my 2 Doves arrived yesterday and i droped both of em that night with high hopes. Read the below report

Setting: Bed Room, Radio/Tv kept flicking between the two.

10:00pm: Drop first pill, on a half empty stomache and drank about 400 ml of water
10:30pm: Slight flutters might just be a placebo
10:45pm: im thinking "What the fuck, are these duds?" So i crushed up my whole second pill mixed it with some water and drank it like a shot and chased it more water, tasted not that much different from codeine, very bitter and leaves a after taste that isnt too pleasant.
11:00pm Start to feel the first pill kick in and notice im grinding my teeth a bit, pupils slightly enlarged, No real euphoria or waves or anything, just kinda neutral feelings waiting for em to kick in
11:15pm: Hits me so hard i kinda freak out and think ive kinda over done it by taking 2, i tell myself ill be fine, and sit back and listen to the radio, pupils have enlarged quite a bit and my teeth are literly chattering and can stop it if i really concentrate but other than that i am feeling all the symptoms of a mdma come up (or what i know as a MDMA come up to feel like) 11:45pm: This is where the story gets somewhat interesting/funny, i start thinking about a few personal problems and people that mean alot to me, and i go bassicaly into a trance and start writing them letters (long letters) about how much they mean to me and how much i value them in my life, i start thinking about my beleives and how my parents are trying there best to bring me up and im not really apreicating them. I almost walk out of my room and go to there room so i can hug them...... lol

12:15am I think its hitting me even harder coz of the second pill i took, but here is where things started to go wrong, i started wondering if what i was feeling was true legit feelings or if it was just the way the drug was effecting my brain that was making me think this way. I tried to tell myself that i would send everyone one of these letters i wrote because it was the right thing to do and i HAD to do it. Thats where i think this drug differs from the real deal (MDMA) u can think logically and have more control over the way you direct and interpret what you are feeling.

12:45am: still peaking, but not as hard as i was before, teeth and jaw are chattering like CRAAZZZYY

1:15am: Ive bassicaly had enough of what i was feeling and just on time the effects start to decline and i just feel VERY awake and moving around my bed very weridly, it didnt really feeel "amaaaazzzinnnggg" like the feeling you get with mdma it just was more, interesting, if u know what i mean.

From about 1:30am till sunrise i literly cannot sleep and start to get worried because my teeeth are going crazzzzy still at around 7am.

Now i was expecting a after glow with these pills, because i have a 0 tolerance to this shit and had nothing else in my system (even weed) for about 1 week. Now the comedown felt realllllllly similar to a mildhangover (mild nausia, and general sick "seedy" feeling) and i also realized that what i was feeling was "Fake" although with good intentions my letters just werent something you would send to the people they were ment for, This drug lets you have more controll of how you feel and the way you direct where u want it to lead you. I think i would have had a much better experience if i just waited it out on one pill, maybe that would have reduced this comedown/hangover..... I have noticed no depression, only disapointment that what i was feeling towards ppl while i was rolling was not carried on to when i was sober.

For me, The comedown is not worth the experience. i have not slept in over 24 hours now and only just feel slightly tired, if these were bought from the street i would say it felt exactly like a meth/speed cut pill with a mild dose of MDEA.

I would gladly to these pills again if i could avoid the comedown, For a festival/event pill, i wouldnt recommend it, if i was feeling this shit after only 2 pills in my chilled out bedroom i wouldnt want to know what 5/6 would feel like over a entire day :S

I dont regret the experience, but the comedown is something of a bitch.

Right now it is 11:30 am and i am at work, doing fine having my break and writing my report. but my fucking teeth are still chattering if im not conciously trying to stop them.

UPDATE:

About mid afternoon (3-4pm) i smoke a few cones of weed to try and make this "stimulant, jaw clenching, Speediness" feeling go away, didnt help my jaw much as i am still munching away at my teeth unless i directly concentrate on stoping my mouth from moving, my jaws are really sore. (Thinking of investing in some magnesium to help with this problem)

9pm: Effects almost gone, still mild jaw clenches, Interesting observation is that i havent slept in about 35 hours now and i told feel tired.

The more important key to remeber with this drug is setting and the way you are feeling at the time and who you are with

Be carefull with these guys, they are pretty fun but watch out if u dont have tolerance. The high feeling, feelings more fake in that you know that its just the drug doing it to you, you dont fully beleive in what you are feeling. Which is sad. but ina social situation if you and limit yourself these are a decent "legal" pill, of course i still think if you can get real deal MDMA or MDXX pills always choose that over these doves.

Last edited:
Be aware that the come up times will vary from chem to chem... I would have waited at least an hour before bumping... if you have low tolerance maybe extend that out to hour 1/2.

Its true that how these RC's affect people varies widely. Your experience was the same as my friends partners experience. Mine and most of my friends have a very MDMA like experience, although just short of that 'melting' feeling.

The opening up to my hidden inner thoughts is only limited for me on Butylone / Doves.. only MDMA gives me the clarity of insight and problem resolution. For that reason it is king above all other chems :D

Play safe.

The opening up to my hidden inner thoughts is only limited for me on Butylone / Doves.. only MDMA gives me the clarity of insight and problem resolution. For that reason it is king above all other chems :D

Play safe.

You said it perfectly, thats exactly what it felt like. I think i also made the mistake of doing it by myself that would have greatly hindered the experience for me.

I do see that if the right setting at the right time i could seriously mistake this for mdma, it has the potential to feel almost exactly like MDMA imo. Like i said with me personally the high and emotions felt somewhat real but when i thought about it more the more it felt fake. i suppose some people would say im over anylasing this shit but i think with practise with dosages and setting you could happily use these in replacment for MDMA. The comedown is still quite bad tho :S

smoked some meth at 3 oclock but i was still chewin my jaw off n feelin really nice til 1 the next day when i woke up....i must admit i did feel a lil sketchy it really reminds me of a big night on E....my mates who had 1 each were fine the next day :D

ima stock up while i can ;)

Interesting, my jaw clenching has just subsided at around 1pm, i wouldnt say i felt really niiiice tho :S hah

Will do mate.....just ate one now ;)

Do you guys thinks these pills would be safe to IV using a micron filter?
considering we really don't know what's in them, i'd advice against it, personally. needle fetish or not, we really have so little information the the subject, there's no way we could advise it for the sake of HR.
perhaps you could try plugging it?

This is an amazing thread. Does anyone know what is in the current versions of these pills/plant foods?

Thx for the update. I know some idiots desperately searching for legal ecstasy replacements. So far the newspaper articles of kids dying has been the only thing to get them to think twice.