• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
Yep...matter of fact i scraped up my last little .2 of bud im going to smoke and continue to hit the pipe untill it ceases to smoke..

It is a money thing to me. I have the money, so on principle, I do not smoke resin.

Yep, all of the resin is either medical, kief, or hash oil. It works when you just want a tiny puff. Or when you're poor like myself.

Resin gets me really high for some reason, but I don't really smoke it. I think it's really bad for your lungs, but when I did smoke it I had a big ball the size of a softball.

Yes, if I have no weed I absolutely will. I've smoked rez in dryspells ever since I was a kid, and so has everyone around here.
It's never given me a headache, and it actually has pretty powerful effects in my experience. I feel like it's much more stoning and less cerebral. We used to do it with hotknives which was great, but that's too unclean for me now.

If I have to resort to smoking resin now, I'll wipe some out from my slide and smoke it trough the bong on some ash. Rarely is there need to smoke resin now, and I'd rather re-vape vaped weed.

It is shockingly powerful. It's very, very rare that I smoke res, it's only when I haven't had weed or money or something like that. Even then, I will only smoke it if there is real resin that has built up, not just flakes off the side of the bowl.

Nope, I used to before but it's pretty gross and I get a headache on the comedown

I'll smoke it occasionally if there's nothing around and I'm feeling like I need to get blazed. This usually happens after long periods of sobriety. Like months.

Ain't no shame in my gama haha

Hell yeah I smoke resin lol. If it's mid grade than ill wait til I smoke about a quarter through my pipe or I'll wait til I'm broke and can't find any bud anywhere. Then I'll scrape it. I smoke midz and Dro through the same pipe because I don't have two separate pipes. The only one I have is one I made. I took a spark plug socket and another socket that was just barley too big to fit inside the open end (side you put on the bolt/sparkplug). I hammered it in at a slight angle and then made a small tin foil bowl to put in the ratchet end of the spark plug socket and taped it all up so it's air tight.

Anyways, I usually don't mix my bud. I either have Dro or midz. I always scrape my pipe for resin before I switch from midz to Dro or Dro to midz. Dro resin tastes a lot better but as long as it gets me high than I don't care if it's either one

Fuck no, why would you want to smoke pure carbon that will give you a shitty buzz? Get some real buds, if you have to wait, think of it as a little T break.

I'll smoke it if I am out of other options and bored, otherwise no.