• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
I fuckin smoke resin all the time. as soon as i run out of bud i scrape my piece. But i get super bomb buds from the dispensary so the resin isnt that bad. IT gets me pretty fuckin high. I smoke alot of full melt bubble hash through it too so that is why its strong. Plus i kind of enjoy the ritual of scraping. Calms my nerves =D

I smoke the resin chillin in the bowl of my pipe sometimes, it's alright tbh.

I do but only as a last resort. Really short high and tends to make me super sleepay...

We don't always have a great choice of quality weed about, but in the UK, the one drug you can always count on there being plenty of, is soapbar hash. I only smoke this if I can't afford weed, as it's about a third of the price. Funny thing with soapbar is I've never noticed even a slight difference in effects between batches; it's all terrible, giving a grotty, slightly trippy high, sometimes accompanied by headaches.

yeah sometimes when i'm with my buddy, if we can't pin down any of our dealers, hes like well we have resin.... anyway i don't like too but it does get me stoned sometimes.

Some of these responses are hilarious. What is wrong with cleaning a glass pipe out and smoking the resin? Bunch of snobs in here lmao. Shit weed makes shit resin. good weed.........well you get it.

Only vapor resin. :)

I've never used my pipe enough to ever build up anything worth scraping, when I do smoke it's almost always through a bong.

Anybody else feel the word "you" in the title should be bolded instead of "do"? Lol for some reason it really bothers me, anyways I'll smoke resin if there's no other weed around. Yeah it tastes like shit and it's a dirtier high but at least I won't be sober! Haha that sounds pretty bad in writing but it's true, being sober sucks unless I'm having sex and even then sex is better on drugs.

Yes lmao! It crosses my mind everytime I see the title.

It emphasizes the shame that should be felt from such a heinous act.
Win. This post had me fuckin dying lol. IDK why but it bothers me every time I come to CD.

"a sticky flammable organic substance, insoluble in water, exuded by some trees and other plants (notably fir and pine).
"clear resin had oozed to the surface, trickled down, and set."

Weed resin is the finale product of the smoked ingredient, it's a sticky clump full of potent THC and carbogens; even tar. But, weed tar isn't nearly as toxic as other plant's like tobacco.

Yes, I've purposely smoked resin scraped from bowls or saved from Roaches(small joint or blunt that has already been ignited).

We all have smoked resin whether we wish to or not since it sticks onto your cannabis. Especially when inhaling joints or blunts.

Some of these responses are hilarious. What is wrong with cleaning a glass pipe out and smoking the resin? Bunch of snobs in here lmao. Shit weed makes shit resin. good weed.........well you get it.

"At $x a gram the shit oughta get you stoned twice" - used to be my motto =D

Weed resin is the finale product of the smoked ingredient, it's a sticky clump full of potent THC and carbogens; even tar. But, weed tar isn't nearly as toxic as other plant's like tobacco.

I'd love to see some kind of chemical analysis confirming this. I don't have anything to refute it, which is why I'm not... I just don't believe it, specifically the part about pipe resin being "full of THC."

No worries if there isn't any legit info on it, I just like it when opinions are presented as such instead of fact.

[EDIT: Oh shit....:

Jose A. Marques-Magallanes said:
Marijuana cigarettes generated more tar than filtered tobacco cigarettes (47.0 + 15.5 mg dry weight vs. 29.3 +
3.3 mg dry weight, P < 0.01) and contained more benzo[a]anthracene (56 vs. 46 ng) and benzo[a]pyrene (22 vs. 15 ng) as determined by gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy. HPLC analysis of the marijuana tar demonstrated an average delta-9-THC content of 19.7% - 5-fold higher than that present in the unsmoked plant material.

However:

** This program book was prepared by a federal government official as part of the official duties.

http://archives.drugabuse.gov/pdf/MeetSum/FASEB99/FASEB.pdf

]

Last edited:
When I was younger I would alcohol wash my pipe for rezin Cuz I was to lazy to scrap it !

Now the only rezin I smoke is reclaim out of my oil rig!!!:)

It still gets you high, but I rarely smoke the res. I sell medical marijuana on the streets, and half the times I reup so I'd usually pass on resin. I'm always stocked so yah.