• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

DO You Smoke Resin?

Do you smoke resin (the black tarry stuff left in the pipe)?

• I'll smoke resin even if if other cannabis is available

Votes: 244 12.5%
  • I'll smoke resin without hesitation, but only if no other cannabis else is available

Votes: 627 32.2%
  • I'll smoke resin occasionally, but only if there is nother cannabis available

Votes: 721 37.0%
  • I will never smoke resin

Votes: 323 16.6%
  • I don't even smoke cannabis

Votes: 35 1.8%

• Total voters
dank resign is better than mid grade nug period. I think who ever thinks they're too good to smoke res is a little stuck up IMO

I pretty much always have weed and I also have a jar with already vaped weed that I could use in case I ran out. So no, I don't smoke resin now, only when I started smoking.

I remember trying to extract a load of resin from my dirty bong using IPA when I didn't have any weed or kief left. Didn't work!

When I was younger, less financially secure, & more of a fiend I'd smoke resin without a second thought. Now, the only time I'd smoke resin is if I was out of weed, it was late at night, and I couldn't sleep (even then if there was any booze around I'd just have a few drinks instead). Resin always felt kinda dirty and like it was missing something anyways, it just doesn't quite do the job.

If I have a broken bowl, I take full advantage and scrape the hell out of it. Also if I'm out, or the bowl needs cleaned, I'll scrape it. Not as good as the real thing, but better than nothing in a pinch.

No. Tastes horrible, the effects only last half an hour and aren't great, then you're left with a headache.

I keep my pipes too clean to build up resin.

When I was a kid and me and friends were low on funds yes we smoked resin.

Yes I like to smoke resin, and sometimes even if I have a reasonable supply of cannabis, for one because I enjoy it and sometimes it gets me more stoned for longer also sometimes I smoke it instead of bud to change it up so next time I smoke weed it gets me higher. I have even smoked bubbler resin, not so bad once it dries out if one decides to take the time to scrape it out and let it dry. But mainly it gets me stoned so why not smoke it, I also am really glad for it when I am out of weed.

Used to smoke it all the time. You can just hit the bottom of the glass piece with a lighter or hold it over a tea light candle and cook the bottom of your pipe til you get a good blast. Back when we smoked out of metal it required a lot of scraping and all that..."resin balls"... but everyone uses glass anymore.

^ yep, glass is king. Had a metal piece myself back in the day, I would disassemble it and put it in a medicine bottle along with broken up herb at the bottom. Made for a handy little stash.

sure do, about to actually. im lucky besides my pipes, i have two friends that smoke weed, but not resin, so i get their resin when they clean. i have 1/2 a Copenhagen can full of the stuff...lol.

I have been smoking cannabis for about five years now and not once have I scraped resin and smoked it until this past week when I was out of bud and money. I was blown away at how high I got. I mean, it got me really, really high. It's not something that I plan on continuing though.

12% of you will stiil hit the res even if you have buds around?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

savages

Scrape a fat ball
Unveil your kief that's been saved
Knead the delicious black ball in the magical crystal dust until it becomes a beautiful dank gold patty
Then load .2-.4 in bowl
Make the heaven resin into a patty the size of the bowl and make holes in it for air and place it in
Load as much as you want on the heaven resin, as long as it covers it completely so its cherries
Done correctly, you should only have to light it once
Peace

No I don't smoke pipe resin/residue. It's nasty, and I just throw it away. I have had friends who would smoke it and they claimed it got them high. Or decades ago they made metal pipes that had a middle chamber you could open up and put a small piece of low quality hash or cannabis into and it would get coated in pipe resin and people would smoke it after it had been coated for awhile.

You know I myself have not in ages but thats because I have such a steady supply of chronic. Hilariously enough i still scrape my peices and save the resin in an old medicine bottle. Hey man you never know right?

I'm collecting it from my vaporizer, but it's more like very oily jelly hash than resin, it's really good stuff. I'd never smoke pipe resin from a smoking pipe, only from my hash/oil vaporizing pipe or my vaporizers.

You're just getting nasty combustion products twice if you're smoking resin from a smoking pipe, that's horrible, don't do that.