D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
I hardly ever got the itch, no matter how high I was. But when I got it, I knew I was gone.

I always like the full body rush MUCH more.

I think ive posted in this thread before, but just in case: FUCK YEA I DO.

Itches from everything but codeine/morphine are pure bliss, codeine is just to much.

MissBehavin'_416 said:
When you scratch them it feels like fucking orgasms.

Similarly, I like to tickle myself with sharp objects when I'm getting the itches. It is beyond orgasmic, imho, and you can do it as often as you want. ;)

/loves teh itches

--- G. H.

When I get the itches I just sit back and kinda forget about it and after a few minutes it turns into a warming sensation, ahh man does that feel good :D

Like the itchies but hardly ever get them anymore:(
They only such when my nose itches and I'm around ppl that know I using again if I scratch my nose.......other than that I like rubbing my nose from the oxy.

oxy itching is so wonderful,it gets a lil gay when my nose is rubbed raw at the end of the night though. i dont indulge in opiates very often but i love the itch.

yer i like it...sometimes too much to the extent of me having a bright red face in the morning and scratch marks on my back. still such a lovely feeling though

lee harvey said:
scratch marks = bad.
gentle crimson paintstrokes = good.

Personal preference but if I had scratch marks on my face I wouldn't be caught dead without a box of benedryl. That seems like it would be highly ditracting from the buzz. I will say that the tip of nose is a real itchy spot. People have asked me why I'm itching it so much - "allergies, ya know..."

Haha, yes those sweet allergies.....ahhhh;)

it never sounded like something that would feel good... to itch..
but after taking oxycontin... and messin round w/ that a bit, i realized... that when you itch, and you itch your itch, but your so skeed out on painkillers that you can't feel yourself itch the itch, its amazing.
I hope that made any sense at all, but i'm sure you get the idea

i love it! scratching feels so great, i find the robo-itch to be unpleasant, and is usually a top of the head itch whereas with ops its face, stomach, chest, legs, arms, everywhere. and touching feels great on ops....ahh the good old days (been clean for 9 days!!!)

Yep I love the itchy feeling..Except when I'm talking to my instructor and my nose starts itching uncontrollably. But even then I turn around and chuckle and say DAM I'm pretty fuckin HIGH%)

enoughorangejuice, i definatly agree w/ both, about scratching it, and that the robo-itches pretty much suck, thats one of the many reasons i don't like robo
(oh.. and off the topic, but congrats on being so active that you haven't even been on here for a month, and almost have more posts than i've made in a year and a half, well two years if you add the like twenty or thirty something posts from my old account from the beginning of '05... bigred09 or something i think)

and Sportfisher39, kinda like your post, i hate being in class, and even tough it feels amazing, i'll start to catch my self doing it way too much, and the fact that its always moving around, so i'm like the people in the FUSE commectials (TV channel on DIsh and i think Comcast, has a commercial where people scratch themselves), but its kinda humerous when people notice and just stare at you with a total "wtf" stare =p

Over the years, I've noticed that there are different flavors of the opiod itch. Some are great and mild, some are absolute hell and leave you inflamed and irritated. Codeine and DHC and especially ethylmorphine are the most unpleasant itch. I used to hate the bupe itch, now I really enjoy it. Morphine in high dose, like over 200mg's just KILLS my nose, the next day I have a painful red nose and not fun.
The Heroin itch is P E R F E C T!