D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
I love the opiate itch. It is how I judge how I am actually. I can tell if I'm going to be nodding 2 hours later by the first few itches i start getting. I love it.

On a side note, NOTHING i've ever tried has made me itch as incessantly as poppy pod tea!

Damn, i wish there was a "depends" answer, or "more yes than no" or "more no than yes"

I like them when on a more potent opiate like oxycodone, but 21 mg's of hydrocodone or codeine just gets me uncomfortable, and there's no way of ignoring it.

Other than that, the scratching is generally inviting and pleasant.

I love them so much when they're on my arms or neck or shoulders, but when they're on my nose, they're annoying. I itch my nose to death, in public, and it looks creepy to some people. Hahahah.

bigpharma said:
I love them so much when they're on my arms or neck or shoulders, but when they're on my nose, they're annoying. I itch my nose to death, in public, and it looks creepy to some people. Hahahah.

hell yeah....... on oxy itch everywhere, but on higher doses of tramadol only my nose itches and it itches something fierce... in public, people must thing i got some mad boogers goin on or something 8)

I want to itch right now.

I ate 5 Endocets thins morning when i got offa work.. noddded/itched for a while.. I want mooooore!~

the itch only exist at the start or during increased doses, for me that is. Do I like it, sometimes yes other time no

for me opiates make my nose itch the worst for some reason and the feeling is frustrating.

YES! I don't get them like I used to though, sadly.

ps- once I get to 1000 posts I'm quitting Bluelight for good!

I love them.

Too bad when I get really itchy I tend to itch off part of the skin on nose!

I wake up the next day and everyone's asking me how I got that cut on my face. "I don't know, I just woke up like this" is my usual answer.

I really dont see how "Yes" is winning by such a margin; i mean, wtf... who likes to get ichty? i curse every mosquitoe bite i get

I love it. To me, it is one of the best feelings in the world. It hardly happens anymore because of tolerance, but when it does happen I know I'm on my way!

wow, surprised to see so many people actually like the opiate itches! I hate it, real annoying but ive only done them a few times.