D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
i like it sometimes...i scratch too much. when i used to do H i would scratch so much & wake up the next morning with bloody holes all over my body from scratching through the skin. you can't feel what you're doing until after the dope wears off

hell no i don't like the opiate itches, they drive me batty and i wind up with semi-serious injuries on my arms. last year i had places on each arm that would itch every time i got high, the fuckers got infected, took 6 months to heal, no exaggeration.

I love it when it sais " you have already voted" when you have no idea when you did, anyway I'm surprised most people voted 'Yes'. Itches are rly annoying when theyr just under the chin.

for some reason i love opiates when Im falling asleep....but yes i DO love the itches... lets me know Its working

I dont really like it, I find it mildly annoying. I'll would take 25-50mgs of diphenhydramine when I used to use. Now I'm on suboxone and dont use.

i used to be fine with the itches but afterwhile of doing it in the same place and not thinking about . would wake up in the morning and have huge cuts on my arms or on the top of my foot. maybe i gotta cut my nails more haha

i like it for maybe the first few minutes, but then it gets really annoying...i hate not being able to sleep because i'm freaking itching so bad...or waking up with cuts/scratches....it seems like it's just oxys that do that to me though.

oh yeah, the itchies are sometimes nice. i always seem to get it the worst on the tip of my nose and have to really scratch to get relief. my balls get really itchy too.

I love them. Too bad I don't get them any more...

Ever see the last time Lindsay Lohan was on David Letterman? She can't stop scratching (now she's in rehab for oxy) and looks like she's enjoying it.

I hate it because I cant hide when im high from my friends. The only 2 symptoms of opiate use my friends know of is nodding and itchiness, when you got both of them its really hard to hide it.

Yeah and it sucks when you come out of a nod coz your nose is itchy.

the_ketaman said:
I hate it because I cant hide when im high from my friends. The only 2 symptoms of opiate use my friends know of is nodding and itchiness, when you got both of them its really hard to hide it.

Yeah and it sucks when you come out of a nod coz your nose is itchy.

why are you trying to hide you opiate use? and are you really trying to hide it from them or yourself