• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
mmmm i love the opiate itches
got em right now

itches in my hair, around my eyes, my ballsack especially
my skin is saying," go ahead, satisfy me some more, I'm sure you'll find it very satisfactory"
and I'm all like,"Yep, you're right! You're always right haha, tee hee"
itch itch itch

la la la

oop cant roll my shirt sleeve up any higher to itch that spot, so ill just cuff my hand around my arm and itch it kind of jack off style
hard to scratch through the jeans, too
and the more i talk about it the more i itch! :)

Jakus said:
I really dont see how "Yes" is winning by such a margin; i mean, wtf... who likes to get ichty? i curse every mosquitoe bite i get

Not anywhere near the same.

Except for the itching part of course.

to get a mosquito bite is wayyyy different from feeling the warmth, and itch from some nice Opiates, Percocet, H, Oxxxxy! mmmm

I used to not mind at all until I started building a tolerance and my itching become more intense and there it started to become a problem ugh!

Yeah, the itches are lovely, and are almost the focal point of my opiate experiences, but then again, I'm not an addict by any means, and I only do opiates once every few weeks to months. But to me, the itches are HEAVENLY!!!

Yes because it means I'm feeling great in my wonderful nodding happy place.

I don't love getting them or anything. However, it's also really nice to relieve yourself of the itch, can be very enjoyable. That is, until it gets annoying.

Bradshaw2727 said:
I like them. They are sorta there as a reminder telling me "dude..you're high as shit". It's kinda like how some people like the drip of coke...that bitter numbing liquid that reminds them that they are jacked up on coke just makes the high better.
Wow! I so agree!!

crOOk

(silly buttox quest. but its very late and i cant sleep and don have to get up in the morning nor do i pay for this connection)

so:
i love em.
one of the things i look forward to while administrating

Yes Yes Yes

Everything about the opiate high is quite wonderful. Wish I was itching right now.

itches in my hair, around my eyes, my ballsack especially
my skin is saying," go ahead, satisfy me some more, I'm sure you'll find it very satisfactory"
and I'm all like,"Yep, you're right! You're always right haha, tee hee"
itch itch itch
Lol too right man. I love the itcheys so much.:)
Nothing is quite like an OC 80, some dank and a couch. Ah....i cant wait to get more Oxy.

lmfao everyone likes gettin itches...count me in....i dunno why but its great fun to scratch myslef on opiates .... i hate myself =D

^lee got permanently banned, I know him personally and he is alive - for the moment. He still frequents bluelight under another name.

it has, once again, become an annoyance (benadryl is too helpful) . i've only expereinced annoying itching from methadone, but this bupe gives me HARSH itches. i have two nicks on my face from scratchin, nd some on my body.

yeah bupe has me itching my nose ALL DAY LONG, it's always red and my pupils are constantly pinpoints. But I do enjoy the itch nonetheless. Curse my love/hate relationship with bupe...