D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
Just go to a high street chemist and ask for Nytol or the generic sleep aids. It's dipenhydramine, and it will eliminate the itching as well as potentiating the hell out of any opiates you're taking. But that amount of scratching doesn't sound normal at all; I'd steer well clear of that vendor for sure.

Just deal with the itching its not that bad. Its actually kind of enjoyable to me, until you scratch your feet to the point where you draw blood and have completely torn up the epidermis on the on the top of your feet.

Also you might just be more allergic to opiates than a lot of other people. Stay clear of opiates and just use opioids like ocycodone, ocymorphone, hydromorphone you get the drift. There are many more people who can't tolerate morphine and codeine (the true opiates) that are all right with the synthesized ones.

I'm fine with Codeine , Morphine, Tramadol, Oxynorms, Morphine IV lol, fuck knows, all I know is I'm staying clear of that mob, funny how the only opiates they can supply are in capsules and someone already went out of their way to get that product tested, tells it's own story.

Defoe mate , gutted cos they are offering a decent deal on 60mg Codeine Phosphates, but I just don't trust em now and I'll need to pay a fortune for daft 15mg Codeine, although at least I know I'm getting what I ordered.

You never know maybe common shit like codeine phosphate would be good; it's just trying to get exotics like hydrocodone or Oxycodone, you're gonna run into trouble of being scammed. Those things are American, and practically impossible to get into the UK

It's important to take something like benedryl at the same moment you take the opioid, and again every 4 - 6 hours. Once the histamines build up in the skin it's too late. Also taking showers and scrubbing gets the histamine out. Otherwise you'll itch.

Benadryl I think I'll go for next time a few people have mentioned it, @Dopemegently, Codeine Phosphate is fine but my only trusted supplier wants fuckin ridiculious price for them IMO and they are only 15mg, and the other Vendor I had the bad experience with offers a better deal for 60's although they are in caps and they are not trusted anymore, heard it from a few people although I may just try them once,

Can get OC 40's from my trusted guy but they are double figures a piece and can them from another trusted guy Oxynorm 10s, 20s , and Contin 30's and 80's , again through the roof prices, ahh the joys lol

The prices for exotics such as oxy, roxycodone etc doesn't surprise me at all; these things are pretty much gold dust here in terms of rarity, so any price is gonna be waay over. Also, don't pay a lot for codeine phosphate, it's really not worth it tbh. Dihydrocodeine on the other hand...

Benadryl works for me my friend. Nothing worse than extremely itchy balls to irritate the puss out of you while trying to get your nod on!

I found DHC to give me a bit of a mood lift as well as pain relief, obv the codeine gives you a mood lift but DHC ER helped my anxiety as well

It's funny I think the 2 most seeked drugs in this field are Xanax Bars and Oxy, Oxy is just ridiculous for the price, words cannot describe how crazy it is yes it's good and bla bla bla but it's funny how Pfizer Bars are rather cheap in bulk, easy to see how people make there money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah there is some serious Oxy lust. I'd never even heard of it until recently. God bless America for always devising (or at least marketing) these sweet treats! You should check out the documentary "the OxyContin Express" if you haven't already. Those "pain clinics" are actually government sanctioned smack dealers; you've got to love that. Fuck the NHS- I want to live in Florida.

And yep, dhc also gave me quite the buzz back in the day. Haven't used em since around the age of 15 or so, but back then it would have me tearing around like a blue-arsed fly; monster energy.

I seen Oxy Express , and thought the same thing haha how much is a one way ticket to Florida lol

But I finally got what I seeked as you know good old Xanax :) Then Oxy as well, tried it, liked it, it worked very nice for me, but I'm not a millionaire !

And as far as pain killers are concerned for the money Codeine is about the best I can do, Hyrdocodone , if that REALLY was 150mgs of Hydrocodone I took, then it is SHIT!

I'll take 150mgs of just Codeine over it any day , but I genuinely don't think it was, and like I already stated someone has already went out their way to have the capsules tested for ecstacydata.org , obv someone with more Opie experience than me who had probably took Hydrocodone before and knew it wasn't the same ! the vendor even tells you this, but they have a shit cover up story, they sell Tramadol caps as well,

Even with this horrible experience with this vendor I am still gna try there Codeine Phosphate Caps, it doesn't take a genious to figure out they are capping there own shit, but I don't see why or how you could/would fake just plain codeine.

hydroxyzine hydrochloride is the best antihistamine I've tried, hands down. All the power (and more) of diphenhydramine, minus the side effects. It's like what desoxyn is to the amphetamine class, as hydroxyzine is to the anti-histamine class. Better than ceterizine for sure, chlorpromazine, too hardcore might as well take a small dose of quetiapine it wouldn't feel as much antipsychotic action such as your suggestion of Thorazine, and the OTC stuff like DPH, meclizine, cetrizine, loratidine etc, they all suck IMO, either aren't effective or they're ridden with side effects.

Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride is easilly available via prescription, it's not scheduled or anything and IMO it should be OTC. I've found it even potentiates my opioid and benzodiazepines, and that there is some good literature if y'all perform a pubmed search for that backs up it's ability to potentiate. Not only potentiation as well, but also remarkably IMO, ANALGESIC, yes, pain killing and many other cool random properties that one would not expect from such a seemingly innocent anti-histamine. It's the best for allergies on the daily, without antichollinergic effects causing or worsening constipation or dry mouth and other symptoms that opiate users already feel from the histamine releases our opiates of choice tend to release. I've heard anesthesiologists talk about how they use hydroxyzine to potentiate the effects of general anesthesia where they are often employing a volatile gas to knock you out initially along with an IV of fentanyl and midazolam, and they say that using hydroxyzine too lessens the amount of drug needed to redose the patient throughout their procedure while maintaining the desired level of unconsciousness and patient tolerability. Speaking of tolerability, it is said that there isn't a tolerance building effect to the antihistamine properties of hydroxyzine, unlike other AH's which rapidly develop tolerance like I've noticed with DPH, diphenhydrate, cetrizine, etc.

Obviously some release more histamines more than others to an extent that varies individual by individual, but I've found that in order, the itchies opiates are:
1) Codeine- with my tolerance this does about nothing anyways, but it is guaranteed to constipate me, give me horrible itching that is nothing like the enjoyable opioid itch I get from other opioids like:

2) Morphine sulphate. I've found natural opiates (like the naturally occurring ones found in the poppy, non synthetic in any way) are the itchiest and most side-effect inducing pain killers. This one also can give me some pretty serious constipation if I don't take measures to avoid this like being extra hydrated and electrolyte balanced and watch my diet extra carefully, especially when taking the drug parenterally as I do (although usually I also take some via the oral and rectal routes after my IV shot, to give the analgesia as much legs as possible and eliminate the need for extra break through medication later in the day.

3) Hydrocodone - Makes me itchy, but a very enjoyable one just like Morphine.

4) Oxycodone - Because I take this so much I think I'm immune to many of it's itch - inducing effects except for at very high doses, it does not constipate me at all, it totally if anything just normalizes my normally out-of-control bowel disorder.

5) IV hydro/oxymorphone - both very constipating, very itchy,

All of these opioids are some that I usually just out of habit take antihistamines (50-100mg hydroxyzine Hcl with each one) with except for oxycodone, since I have no need for it as oxycodone doesn't give me any side effects except pain killing effects, which I'm very thankful for. Also one perk is that unlike other antihistamines that are commonly used to "potentiate" or lessen-itchiness like Diphenhydramine/Benedryl, which I and many other people I know all agree feel causes a "dirty" sedative effect and can even ruin the whole opioid just like people who take massive doses of benzodiazepines because they think they'll nod super hard, and sure they might easily lose consciousness but that IMO is not the desired effect I'm going for, that's 100% looking for an escape you can't pass that off as recreational...

But whatever, I'm rambling. Please stop talking about vendors that's borderline breaking the guidelines, we all know that vendors can be selling grains of sand, salt, crystalized spit, and other shit, and passing it off as whatever they want to and charge a pretty penny because there is zero quality control, and it's totally a seller's market, and they often have no reason to sell what they're advertising since it's so much cheaper for them to rip you off, just like many bad drug dealers who don't have any ethics, and vendors have the perfect cover since they're online and if they sell bad shit, it's not like you can go meet them like you could a dealer who's wronged you....

You may leave a negative review on websites like safe or scam but in the end, they already have your money, you've already ingested their product and still no one has any idea that what you took was actually what you think you took, unless you had your exact batch sent for GC/MS lab testing, which most people who have to buy their drugs online instead of through the normal homie-hookup / dealer-buyer relationships that make selling bunk shit a lot harder, as it should be. Be very wary of online vendors, and let's not talk about them because there's no point in wasting time speculating on what you bought vs what you really received unless there's some clear and evident HR and you have the GC/MS results of what you ordered and received.

Nice post mate , I'll defoe try get my hands on some of that Anti-histamine you speak of, For someone with pain issues what like is an OC40 ER ? Just wondering I can get them, but was wondering if I can split it in half just to have 20mg running through me, it may not be a lot but for the price of Oxy it's the best I can do and it would certainly help , curious as to would an ER 40 Oxy produce any recreational effects and if the pill is split will it kill the time release, I've heard they are all made impossible to do that now, and I don't want to do it anyway I actually want the ER.

Any of the 1st generation antihistamines will sort you far better than cetirizine.

Just as a side-note, unless you're reasonably tolerant to opioids, do not ever take 150mgs of hydrocodone or worse, morphine. Note that those are equianalgesic doses, and do not reflect their psychoactive effect. 150 mgs of morphine is a totally different experience than 150mgs hydrocodone(and OD worthy!).

Note that if you are seeking Oxy 40's for pain relief, the dose of hydrocodone(ok, it probably wasn't, but...) was rougly 3.5 the potency of an op40, except instant release, not timed release!!

I just had to flog this point to you, don't want you to OD. Hope you get the pain relief you need!

I think I'm the only person in the world who ::likes:: the opiate itch. I've come to see it as one of the signs I'm really high (cos that's the only time it happens), and it actually feels good to me to scratch-its not annoying to me at all.

Yeah, I loved that itch, it meant I'd taken enough dhc to really get things rolling. (And dhc is a seriously itchy opiate).

Yeah there is some serious Oxy lust. I'd never even heard of it until recently. God bless America for always devising (or at least marketing) these sweet treats! You should check out the documentary "the OxyContin Express" if you haven't already. Those "pain clinics" are actually government sanctioned smack dealers; you've got to love that. Fuck the NHS- I want to live in Florida.

And yep, dhc also gave me quite the buzz back in the day. Haven't used em since around the age of 15 or so, but back then it would have me tearing around like a blue-arsed fly; monster energy.

Yep, I've seen it too but check the date on the show. That ship has long since left the port! Florida doesn't allow that shit anymore and can track narcotic Rx's now. BTW, did you guys notice that the fellow the show follows for much of the show passed away this year. His name was Todd and I kind of liked him but I really feel for his mother. She's now lost two sons and a daughter-in-law to drug OD's.

Itching can make the codeine trip unbearable. With 25mg promethazine before the codeine, not a single itch.