D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
Thanks Tricomb. I think it may have been God at work cause was drinking baileys n I'd have probably said something silky to annoy someone. All the best to you for 2014.

Fuck yea I like em means I got some bomb dope. Love scratchin the hell outta my scalp when i shoot.

When I first started shooting dope nobody told me about the opiate itches and I used to shoot big fat black shots. Anyway, i would get thie pins n needles all over my body starting from where i shot down my body to my feet and around, like i was literally feeling the dope course thru my veins. This led me to believe that this feeling was THE HOT DOPE!!. Since i cooked the tar to the point itd boil i thought the feeling was the hot water burning my veins!!!! How dumb is that!!

So i started putting the syringe in the freezer after i loaded it up, but after doing that several times and still getting that burning pins n needles i found out about the itch and pins n needles. A haha that story always makes me chuckle..

Shit im drunk im craving codeine bad. I need someone to ralk in pm bad :( im sure people will rejoice in my misery as usual :(

Fuck yea I like em means I got some bomb dope. Love scratchin the hell outta my scalp when i shoot.

When I first started shooting dope nobody told me about the opiate itches and I used to shoot big fat black shots. Anyway, i would get thie pins n needles all over my body starting from where i shot down my body to my feet and around, like i was literally feeling the dope course thru my veins. This led me to believe that this feeling was THE HOT DOPE!!. Since i cooked the tar to the point itd boil i thought the feeling was the hot water burning my veins!!!! How dumb is that!!

So i started putting the syringe in the freezer after i loaded it up, but after doing that several times and still getting that burning pins n needles i found out about the itch and pins n needles. A haha that story always makes me chuckle..

Lol! And I'm sure you know but don't cook your shots ohshea.

Of course I like it its a must for my opiate high. Always in my nose thighs and nut sack.

Enjoying it this very moment. <3

No that is what antihistamines are for. Weird in combo with psychs don't notice them as much??? Still on the way down now from psychedelic/opiate combo and starting to feel a little scratchy. Phenergan time.

Just wanted to weigh in on the mirtazapine+opiates combo.
In my experience it increases the sedation a bit but also the euphoria, drop a benzo on top and it hits the spot just right.lol
Trazodone though, I agree, would be too sedating and would inhibit the euphoria...i think.

Shit im drunk im craving codeine bad. I need someone to ralk in pm bad :( im sure people will rejoice in my misery as usual :(

I can assure you we will not be rejoicing in your misery, considering we dont know you.

Just wanted to weigh in on the mirtazapine+opiates combo.
In my experience it increases the sedation a bit but also the euphoria, drop a benzo on top and it hits the spot just right.lol
Trazodone though, I agree, would be too sedating and would inhibit the euphoria...i think.

The mirtazipine+.opi combo just makes me want to sleep; I find mirt a very powerful sedative (30 mg). But yeah, adding a benzo to the mix definitely changes things, makes it less sedating. Then again, I'm on bupe, not a "true" opiate, so euphoria isn't a factor for me.

My father in law is on bupe (around 8mg daily) and when I give him a mirtazapine 30mg it sparks him out!lol
I get a nice anxiolytic effect from mirtazapine but he says it just puts him to sleep, so maybe its potent opioids in combo with mirtazapine that cause that unstoppable sedation.

It's a great sedative, and a bit of a lifesaver for me; I used to be on citralopram, and on that I'd be lucky to get 3 hours sleep a night. When they switched me to mirt, I was just out like a lightbulb, and got a proper length sleep.

Absolutely fucking love them. Which is ironic because I hate that dirty itchy feeling you get from WDs. But those pins and needles, oi boy. Yezzir.

The itching is a side effect I really don't give a rats ass about. It's not pleasant but it's not annoying either.

I didn't like them in the beginning but now I do because it means they're working!

I hate it, especially when I'm laying in bed trying to enjoy my buzz. The slightest movement will put me into an itching frenzy. I have to lay completely still, if the covers move an inch it makes me itch uncontrollably. But after a couple years of use the itch has gone away but comes back every now and then but not lately. What really gets me though is taking 10 minutes just to take a piss lol but that's for a different discussion:)

Gentle, orgasmic scratching, not annoying scratching like from some batches of heroin or morphine.