Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
Gotta love the itching cause goes hand in
Hand knowing you've got that awesome
Feeling don't get them like I used to though it takes something really good
To bring them on

Oddly, I love the itching especially from the roxys/ops/ and norcos. The only time it ever bugs me is if I'm trying to sleep and can't stop scratching myself.

Agree^^ with those two. For expierienced opiate users the itch only come with a really high dose and good high. But for me sometimes it gets wayy out of hand. Im itching all over my body with both hands cant sit still. Or like meg said ill be laying in bed and finally when i get my face to stop itching then my ass starts itching then my hip then my arms, thats annoying. But when you get to that point, really cant complain because it does come with a good high

A lot my friends along with people that i used to know hate it or find it a buzz kill.

I'm quite the opposite though I guess as I love the opiate itch.

For me it feels like better versions of mosquito bites on the skin.
By this i dont mean the part when they bite you...
I mean how they give the same if not stronger mental and physical relief scratching mosquito bites do because of the histamine reaction I believe.

One thing I do hate about them though is when you are having a lovely opiate sleep and you are woken up to a crazy amount of itching in the middle of the night.
Somehow have managed to keep my opiate use occasional over the years and tolerance at a reasonable/affordable level. It never used to happen when i first started.

However, last time I did opi8s more recently I snorted 12mg of hydromorphone. Which was the highest dose I've done in a long time.
I fell n nodded asleep shortly after taking it. A few hours later I wake up so fucking itchy lol.
So I literally sit there in bed scratching my whole body and putting aloe vera moisturizer on the overitched/sore/red spots at the same time lol. I wanted to sleep and eventually did after an hour or so...but yeah the itch really distracts me from staying asleep for some reason and only sometimes I guess

Hate it, has ruined my high a couple of times. Antihistamines are a must have for me when i take opiates (which is not very often now days)

Loved it when I did opiates. Shoot Hareon > spark a cigret > nod the fuck out and have your opiate itch!

lol! And i'm sure you know but don't cook your shots ohshea.

Of course i like it its a must for my opiate high. Always in my nose thighs and nut sack.

Enjoying it this very moment. <3
Dafuq!, I swear you're my goddamn broj.. As you once said, macks from different sacks.

I like them but I have noticed that as my habit has grown I don't really get them anymore unless I take a very heavy dose.
. <---this I used to scratch till I would be bleading especially on my lower legs now I don't really get em but a little bit...

I don't miss them at all. I still have some scars from them (not terrible but still). Yeah, fucked up, but I would tear myself up sometimes D: fucking heroin. I used to love them though.

opiates are a very occasional vice for me and its always super obvious the day after I've snorted some h or oxy. ill scratch/ rub my nose so much all night that I will have a bloody scab of a septum by morning.

I love the right amount of itchyness, an opioid high feels incomplete without at least a little bit of histamine release. I think hydrocodone provides my ideal level of itchyness, which can be pretty persistent but not overwhelmingly itchy. I just feel that it adds to the euphoria, or perhaps I just correlate the itches to the onset of heavy euphoria and it's all in my head. Codeine and morphine on the other hand are very heavy on the histamine release... that's kinda where I draw the line as far as how much itchyness is pleasurable.

lol, opiate itches.

man, if you are getting opiate itches then you are far from having an opiate "problem" and should consider yourself extremely lucky.

only those who are still "itchy" are the lucky ones when it comes to opiates.

Its a love hate relationship. I hate being itchy but it just feels so damn good lol

I like them. I've always liked scratching myself, and the opioid itches make it that much more enjoyable.

LOVE them! When I'm still, I get them all over; I describe it to those who haven't experienced this as a "warm tingly feeling" rather than "scratchy." I also get the heavy lids when I'm still and really high. But if I'm working, I just itch on my face (primarily the nose). Only then does it bother me, more because I don't want people to notice (even though my meds ate prescribed and legally obtained!) &#55357;&#56841;

Love the itch it's one of the things that make opiates good for me except when my nose itches so bad I wanna rip it off