D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
I used to like them, until I started waking up in the morning with scratches on my body. I used to blame the dog, since she loves to hug me. Poor puppy...I'm a meanie. :(
Now I just bust out the calamine lotion and hope for the best.

Yeah that's somethin I don't get lime the more ya use of a specific opiate the less 'itch' you get from it. Like dope never really made me super itchy but after weeks an close to about 2 months most$y dope an then doin a fucmk load of pills that itch will come back so much worse.

Its like ya build a tolerance to it.

Subtle ones yeah, it feels really good. hah. But when they get too intense it fucking sucks.

Opiates are a package deal so I guess I like the itch. Hell even the respiratory depression as long as it doesn't kill me.

I rarely get them nowadays. Tolerance to this side-effect, and the fact that I usually pop some kind of antihistamine with my opiate dose, explain why I don't itch very often. When they're moderate, I do enjoy them alot! Yet, when it's nonstop to the point of preventing you from falling asleep etc, it sux.

^
the opiate high does , it would even make explosive bouts of diarrhea euphoric

gotta love the itch, alot of my friends really hate it but damn i crave that itching then gouching feeling, isn't that what its all about? being in that opiate bubble :p

Opiate Itch !!!

I've had 150mg of Hydrocone, 15mg capsules that contain 25mg of Cyclizine as well, I've also taken Citiryzine , the itching is too fucking much to take man, even if I am not high, it's wore off and I still can't stop scratching like a motherfucker,

I took 1 single 20mg Oxynorm the other night, 1st time taking Oxy and I was itchy as fuck from that, Morphine Sulphate made me itch and DHC makes me itch but nothing as bad as this and the likes of cetirizine at any amount just does not take it away , and it's fucking my buzz up, even at just legit pain relief doses,

I have Chlorpromazine for Phycosis and I know that some Antihistamines have SSRI properties and some lean towards the Anti-Psychotic side,

I know a lot of people use Promethazine , but right now in the mean time would a small amount of Chlorpromazine help ??
Does it have any anti-histamine properties, I read a thread were a guy said he uses Chlorpromazine to potentiate Opies

There is no recreation to it whatsoever for me , it is a med for my sanity and nothing more, I don't use it even though I am supposed to, but I keep it anyway in case of Psychotic episodes

anyway can anyone tell me If maybe 12.5mg would be any use ? That's if it has anti-histamine properties , this itching Is just too much man, cheers in advance ;)

Alright bud?. You can try certrizine, promethazine, diphenhydramine which are all OTC in the uk but I get fexofenadine scripted and IMO its much better. It isnt sedating or antocolinegenic like promethazine or diphenhydramine but taken before your opiate it kills all itching........ive sent u an email via gmail by the way. Give me a shout back when youve read it.

Alright bud?. You can try certrizine, promethazine, diphenhydramine

At pharmaceutical doses, of course.

Weed also supresses the nausea, you can try that. Don't smoke too much though, the potentiation may be overwhelming.

Stay in a dim room, dark as possible and lay down comfortably. This helps me.

The feelings you are describing are very common amongst opiate users. Even at standard doses.

Grab some Benadryl! Potentiates the opiates and will take the itch right away. OTC, regular dosing or even a little less will usually do the trick

a guy gave me some Chlorphenamine once they have SSRI properties, I remember thinking they were quite good, may try them again,

Does anyone know if Chlorpromazine (Largactil) does have any antihistamine properties ? It would be very handy if it did cos I think I'm gna start takin a low dose of em again been going a bit mad lately,

I just thought it may have because I've heard that Promethazine has anti-psychotic properties and a lot of people seem to use it when taking Opies,

You say its OTC , I didn't know that if so I'll try it , could always buy it but I'd rather not spend money if I've got shit that works for free lol

a guy gave me some Chlorphenamine once they have SSRI properties, I remember thinking they were quite good, may try them again,

Does anyone know if Chlorpromazine (Largactil) does have any antihistamine properties ? It would be very handy if it did cos I think I'm gna start takin a low dose of em again been going a bit mad lately,

I just thought it may have because I've heard that Promethazine has anti-psychotic properties and a lot of people seem to use it when taking Opies,

You say its OTC , I didn't know that if so I'll try it , could always buy it but I'd rather not spend money if I've got shit that works for free lol

Promethazine has anti-psychotic effects? I thought it was just an anti-histamine usually found in codeine syrups to help combat the nausea the codeine(and sonetimes alcohol is in them) causes.

Even if you were to take 100 mgs of DPH, standard dose of prescription nausea medications, weed and on a full/empty stomach you may still feel the terrible dizziness and itch.

I'm speaking from personal experience.

Standard dose of Cycliczine when administered with opioids is 50mg so I'd up that from 25mg.

I find that 20mg of Cetrizine, 20mg of Loratadine and a snort of Diphenhydramine up each nostril half hour before dosing kills off any itchies.

But yeah you can also try Prometh, though I don't rate it with opioids, think it kills the high.

And for future reference, if you ever do get the uncontrollable itchies in future, a warm shower always helps.

Fuck me man that itching the other night was out of this world , I don't trust that vendor at all, they sell unusual combinations all in capsules and the Hyrdrocodone Product that I took was sent to ecstacydaty.org and came back as a codeine product, the vendor says it would take advanced technology to tell the difference and bla bla bla

But they capsules were like size 0, wich is massive, for a product that contains a total of no more than 50mg of powder, 50mg Tramadol caps are like size 5 (tiny), so it could well be the case that the caps are packed with a shitload of codeine and fucknows what else because they are full to the brim, I opened one and it is brown powder with a bit of white powder not even blended in and you can tell the white powder is crushed tablets, well I can cause I press caps myself,

I also ordered Oxazepam from this vendor 30mg Tabs that were total shit, now people have told me that Oxazepam is shit , but is was a branded name on the site and these tabs had no stamp on them and melted in ur mouth very easily, like cheap indian generics , not the good indian generics, even at that, them Indians have never let me down, wich leads me to believe they're making their own shit, someone else obv got suspicious for whatever reason who maybe is more experienced with opiates than me hence the reason they sent there bought and paid for goods away to get tested,

Anyone who knows the vendor will know straight away from what I just said, they do CODEINE/MEPROBAMATE/DIAZEPAM combo , 100/150/5, strange

Would like to order there 60mg Codeine Phosphate caps as I know codeine , I have more experience with it than anything else, but who knows what else is in that capsule, strange fucking experience, I think ecstacydata was right, I have a tolerance to Codeine , DHC and Tramadol, I;ve used Morphine once and apparently Hydrocodone is on PAR with Morphine in terms of mg/mg , so if I was to take 150mgs of Morphine Sulphate IR with all those anti-histamines plus I had took a few Tramadol, I take Gabapentin and Valium and had taken a Xanax bar as well, I would be nodding like a motherfucker in a good way,

But the way I felt from 150mgs of there supposed Hydrocodone with all that shit I just mentioned as well, was total agony, whole body red from scratching, I was stoned but not nodding, and the next day (yesterday) I just lay about like I had took a heavy duty OD on Largactil the night before , eyes all black and shit, that vendor defoe not to be trusted , it may be just there caps for pain relief I don't know, but for a person who has never taken Hyrdrocodone I can tell you that was not Hydrocodone, no chance.