• C) I like most psychedelics including salvia divinorum

Votes: 71 43.8%
  • D) I do not like psychedelics besides salvia divinorum

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • E) I often write "SALIVA" as opposed to salvia

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
A, no doubt.

I like to think of salvia as a gimmick, as nothing else even comes close in terms of weirdness. That said, I doubt that I will ever do it again or recommend it to anyone else. It's rather worthless IMO.

i've had some extreme experiences with the stuff. more intense than anything else out there i'm convinced (if you break thru). i thought i'd gotten the most you could, but i let a friend try some this weekend and now i see i was wrong. he had never 'broken through' with the stuff. i had 80x. he took a monstrous hit thru the water pipe with a butane torch. before he exhaled his face changed into a look of complete terror. he couldn't speak for the next 10 minutes and only 15 minutes later we asked him- well? how'd it go?! his reply was nothing complicated. he said- that stuff made me feel retarded. we laughed and said "awesome right?!" he replied, "no. not at all. not weed retarded. just plain 'flicted. get that away from me." he left and will not describe the experience for anything. i believe he may have gotten the true maximum of the experience and it greatly impacted him. i've never seen such a complete change in composure result from anything, ever. he came in jovial, just laughing it up, having a great time, was not scared, paranoid, no negative emotion at all before the trip. just pure fun in this guy. he left refusing to even talk with no trace of joy left. it scared the rest of us it was so intense.

i'm convinced that salvia definitely has it's uses. no other substance can so utterly destroy the ego like salvia divinorum. and if you'll think over the experience you may take great things from it- albeit if you actually do 'break thru' and destroy your ego like salvia is capable of, i really don't think it can be pleasurable. but the most valuable lessons never are...

Salvia was probably one of my favourite experiences at the time...maybe not a few minutes after the trip (wow....it felt like I got hit by mix of That 70's show and a Klydescope) but after i thought back on the trip, i realised it wasent really as bad as i thought. Going into the 40X experience, I really wasent sure what to expect. I saw the videos on youtube, I did my research on its spirituality and I still couldnt get a picture of the trip in my mind, so i decided one boring day to just try it and imglad i did! Salvia left me with a feeling similar to what i get after an MDMA experience, a feeling of reminiscing, i just kept thinking back on it and even though the trip seemed brutal to me at the time, I still felt as if i got something positive out of it. This was sortof weird because usually whenever I experience a full out overwhelming experience, I hate it, and never want to do the drug again but for this, I still feel positive :S

when this stuff is full on illegal (cuz it will be, it's straight on par with dmt and other powerhouses) it'll be funny to tell our grandkids about the hay-day of that legend of the past 'salvia stuff' that used to be legal. lol.

Dont even get me started on the legal press... God damn politicals.

How can you seriously make something illegal that has hurt nobody and lasts for 10 minutes? I've taken shits that hurt me and last for 30 minutes.

Anyway, maiden voyage of Salvia is TONIGHT!! I got 3 grams of 10x and will be partaking of some of the divine sage.

Ahhh the pinwheeling conveyor belts that rip through my skin! no really tho, ive had some incredible CEV's with salvia. I do have to say IMO the body load can be a bit much at times.

Salvia Divinorum is quite possibly the worst recreational drug ever imo... though I've yet to eat hella nutmeg.

wow, this poll is really neck and neck. I didn't expect so many people to like salvia.

I like all the psychedelics I've tried except for salvia. It's uncomfortable for me whenever I take it.

The body sensations are what I dislike most about salvia myself. All that twisting and shredding and stuff. Find it very uncomfortable and distracting so I can't really appreciate the trip. If the trip is even remotely appreciable that is. Tends to just be incredibly disorientating and dark in my experience.

Quite like oral salvia though, but the only tincture I've sampled was pretty mild. Much more enjoyable trip though. Didn't feel like being run through a spiky printing press either.

Dont even get me started on the legal press... God damn politicals.

How can you seriously make something illegal that has hurt nobody and lasts for 10 minutes? I've taken shits that hurt me and last for 30 minutes.

Anyway, maiden voyage of Salvia is TONIGHT!! I got 3 grams of 10x and will be partaking of some of the divine sage.

I believe the political pressure began when some kid wrote a suicide note saying something along the lines of "After all I've learned from my salvia trips, I've come to realize life is meaningless" not those words exactly, but yeah...

Irresponsible use of drugs, particularly those twats that ruin it for the rest of us, really makes me angry.

^^ Agreed.

I voted that I enjoy psychs and salvia. :D

Its like the angry little cousin of DMT (who is mother earth <3, love incarnate)... not saying that its in my top 5 or even 10 psychs... but Ive been known to have a good relationship with it <3

I've had some 5x extract for 18 months now and I hit it maybe every 6 and it does nothing,so maybe its not an extract at all.I did however have some official 15x extract in 2006 and since I got it for a third the price it normally goes for I didn't mind giving the rest away after I did it twice and both times were pure horror.First I watched another guy do some as he'd done it before and he seemed to enjoy it so I took a hit and held it in then blew it out and took another pipe lot,and lost all contact with myself and was just energy without a body.All sense of perspective was gone eg things 2 feet away,6 feet away and 10 feet away were all directly in front of my face.Of course I thought it would stay like that forever and this absolute terror came over me,I tried to walk towards things as I knew that in my previous existence there had been perspective and distance between things.Then it was over.Sat there and thought"well it must have been because I took 2 loads,so it was maybe more like a 30x extract hit".8o
Next day on my own nice and calm take a single hit,put down the pipe,hold it in for about 14 seconds,blow out and its the same thing again.I have returned to a world with no perspective or distance between things,its all about 4 inches from my face.And I felt this incredible loneliness and fear that I really am nothing but this brain and have nothing else and maybe this is all there is:(
Gave it away after that and then came the fun as I watched others consume it and either become totally withdrawn,virtually comatose objects for 10 minutes or get up and walk around this whole new reality that they had entered.Or laugh for half an hour at nothing at all,although only the aforementioned guy who had taken it before did that,and still seems to be the only person to enjoy the experience.

Last edited:
For all the people who wouldn't try it again due to the 'wham, bam thank you ma'am' nature of smoking it, you should possibly give it one more chance, but using the traditional method of absorbtion (sublingual/buccal). It comes on much slower, so is much easier to deal with and less inclined to take you to 'shit-the-bed-land' (and it's much easier to integrate the experience afterwards). Only drawback is the taste - not on my list of top ten flavours!

I liked it but I never broke through properly, only a kind of "half-breakthrough" where I felt as though the pipe divided me in half. I dont even remember most of the trips properly but I enjoyed them as much as you can enjoy salvia. I have a feeling I might not have enjoyed it so much if I had a full breakthrough.

For the most part I love the carnival ride that salvia supplies but I'm not going to lie and say that a few trips have not been a combination of every childhood halloween haunted house experience multiplied by a thousand, and being locked up in the loony bin for an eternity. Good times though.

A.

Was inexperienced and not well informed the first time, heard that you had to get a LOT into your lungs in a short time to feel anything. Loaded up a pipe with a HUGE bowl of 20x the first time, and without doing any testing first just let it rip. That one caught me waaaay off guard, and while it wasn't that bad, I had trouble with smaller doses after because I would be reminded of that time. I want to like it, but just can't make myself!

Definitely C.

Salvia living(alive) clusters is a phenomena but somehow the experience get poorer in memories quite soon. Nothing is as impressive as good salvia hit or 2, less than six anyway ;). It's fun subject to characterise and in no means serious science or serious religion. That because it gets to the question is there other(besides tripper) living, or somehow, alive creatures in that space there (speculate a communication with radio on afterglow, or a hyperspace highway). It's not very good idea to have big passion imo. Dimensional hallucinations anyhow are cool and some feedback is what i have experienced. It's not so serious research,but anyway super interesting.

It's almost impossible to write the experience to paper or computer immediately afterwards. Here is some filosofy about mass transporter. If you get into plateau of mass transporter it's common hyperspace travel and if you interfere with another near you, it(that interfere) gets modified with somekind of machine to a program that makes it cornery crushing piece of deep crash, or other words, amusing psychedelia(some kind of crushing programs i've also noticed). To me it hits after living clusters if i take more. Also some kind of other shielding operations have to exist so it's not devastated by the who gets in there. Sometimes it's full of shields or more like magic fences.

Large vision is that it is artificial intelligence technology, while really it's just hallucinating tripper. But what if the molecule contains something that is hidden and from other civilisation?

Anyway, it's way to get into fantasy worlds and to good imagenary. I especially liked the "Crazie and Zarcoff" trip stories, they did it with DMT and shrooms. And their sensitivity to the experiences and preparing to them. Unfortunately they don't exist anymore. The sensitivity that i'm looking for is totally different from skitsofrenia(the fools with their own funs). Or delirium that is got by substance abuse. The aspect and art of self mumbling visioniser, or so...a small but huge difference it is.

Last edited: