Votes: 2 1.2%
  • C) I like most psychedelics including salvia divinorum

Votes: 71 43.8%
  • D) I do not like psychedelics besides salvia divinorum

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • E) I often write "SALIVA" as opposed to salvia

Votes: 8 4.9%

• Total voters
I know im going to get shit for this, but I hate all psychs, they just don't go good with me. I don't know its a mental thing I just don't like them =/.

C for me... Los Tipitos de la Salvia (little guys from salvialand) love me.

That's what I'm trying to say. The Lady of the House and her little Helpers seem to like me and show me lots of stuff. I thank them each and every time. My scientific mind has accepted that. :)

I can honestly say iv got a spot in my heart for salvia, it just tends to scare the snot out of me haha

I like salvia Ive tripped on it hundreds of times and have always had great experiences. I like its short duration and high potency =D

I've never had the full effect of salvia, and I've smoked generous doses. I guess I'm just a hardhead for it, sadly.

^ I thought the same thing for years. Did nothing for me no matter how much I smoked or how potent the extract was. Then it came and found me, slapped me stupid, put me down and then left me to think on that for a while. Strange and magical stuff is salvia. Still not sure if I like it though. I'd like to like salvia more than I actually do, I suppose. It's the body sensations that put me off - ick :|

Dissociatives are by far my favorite class of drug, but salvia is my least favorite dissociative that I've tried. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy the salvia experience, but I'm more fond of the longer lasting dissociatives like ketamine and dxm.
Salvinorin-a is a very unique compound IMO, and it has it's uses. I just dont find myself using it very often.

I love salvia.It's on same level as DMT, DPT, and 5-MeO-DMT if you ask me.Lots of light to shed.

C.

Salvia is the most intense drug I have ever done and will probably ever do. It seriously took me out of reality every time. Its just so wild. Ive seen kids cry on it.

The one time when I was in the next reality, I thought I was in a race. So I go up and started running (was sitting inside on a bed), and thought I was about to cross the finish line. So I ran and jumped into the wall saying "Im winning" cause in the other dimension I thought I was running through the finish line tape...

Ya shits wild...

LOLL

I know man I've tripped out hARD but my last salvia experience (purple box, whatever extract it is, it is potent!) scared the crap outtta me. My TV became dozens of people taking me away.... a lot more intense than that sounds but all of us who have tripped know what tripping really means. It is a concept that can only be understood through actual experience. Anyways, that is a great story you had me laughing pretty hard

Last edited by a moderator:
^you can just delete posts. Sounds like a pretty interesting trip to me though. It can be pretty scary while going through it but how do you feel about it in reflection?

I smoked salvia several times but I only got psychedelic effects once. This is when i smoked a huge hit of 40x. I realize now that this was a bad dose to start with because I was catapulted into the most bizzare experience of my life. It's hard to remember and even harder to describe but I can say it screwed with my sense of time sooo badly. I had the most intense feeling of deja vu. I felt like everything I was seeing I experienced a week before even though this makes no sense. I totally forgot who or what I was. I suppose this was my only experience of ego loss. I still had some consciousness though because I remember thinking I would be like this forever. I experienced myself as part of a cube in a strange reality. I remember slowly trying to remember who or what I am and it slowly came back to me. Once I came to I realized I had drooled all over myself. I could barely move my face and mouth as well. I felt like it was partially paralyzed for several minutes afterward. This scared the crap out of me obviously and I was not ready for this at all. I smoked too much obviously and I have not felt like revisiting this drug even though I still have the rest of the 40x I bought.

I don't know if I will ever be inclined to do it again because of how unpleasant this experience was. There where moments of pure terror.

i really like saliva. they give a great nu-metal edge to the genre.
but seriously they suck.

I like/enjoy psychedelics for the most part, but lately i haven't enjoyed them as much, because they bring out a part of me where i can't talk to anyone and just feel completely way too weird.

So basically i loved salvia when i was into it all. I broke through one time, and it was as if everything was broken down into pixels, my whole world. Like in the matrix, when the gun racks fly down past neo, the pixels flew in like such, but everything was composed of them, not just things flying past me. Soon enough i was a pixel too, and was scared as SHIT that this was it for the rest of my life. Ten seconds later i came to and realized that salvia is nuts when you break through.

Other times have had me feeling like i was about to break through, slowly falling sideways, then pulling myself up like "get a hold of yrself, whats going on here!?" and then coming out of it.

Basically i think it comes down to you having to breakthrough, and then its pretty cool but still really weird and scary. REALLY, REALLY weird...

completely nailed the experience

salvia made me feel as if i had fucked up my equilibrium or something, like my whole left side was heavier. i would try to walk a straight line, and id veer off to the left, like a plane with a damaged wing.

fucking weird.

maybe i did it wrong? i used a pipe, a bong and a joint. tried using torch lighters and regular bics. is there a technique?

Everyone's different I suppose. Personally speaking, I had no giggles. I don't like or dislike it as such. Not recreational for me.

D. I'm a control freak so they scare me. Simply because I'm afraid I couldn't control a bad trip and I have kinda had a couple on morning glory and on marijuana. When I smoked it though I just felt stoned, that's it.
If I had the money it might be a good alternative to marijuana since that's pretty much a no no for me usually.