• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Injecting (crystal clear) Extracts

I haven't read through the whole thread and this has probably been said many times now, but imho definitely make sure what you have is a salt and not the freebase, otherwise it might burn like fucking hell. DMT freebase does dissolve in water sufficiently well though to go into solution. 50mg on 2ml should not be any problem whatsoever me thinks. As for what the best buffer would be - I have no idea. Na+Carbonate, HCl and DMT might work with DMT's pKs being 2 below that of Carbonate, but this is really wild guessing. You could jsut convert to a fumarate salt before bringing it into your bought sterile nacl solution. If you really wanna be safe, there's no fool-proof way to mix the former three together and end up with a physiological pH and a physiological NaCl concentration, unless you really know what you are doing and have some basic equipment at hand. Imho just smoke that stuff or go for pharmahuasca.

just saw mgs' post, so discard what I said lol. Fumarate seems to be the way to go cause he knows his shit! ;)

Wanted to bump this thread.

A week ago I got to experience IV DMT while on two hits of acid, and it was the most intense psychedelic experience I have ever had, topping even my IV MDA experience.

A trip report will be coming in due time, but I wanted to share that this worked oh so well for me. I would never consider using a different ROA for DMT ever again.
orly?! gief report!!! from what i heard its not much more intense than smoking it. Do you think itd be possible that you just had some really fine material along with the right dosage and have previously had trouble getting the right amount into your lungs? just wondering. shit i couldnt imagine going any farther than smoked dmt takes me. :D youve surely made me curious there... And iv MDA... fucks sake, thatd be absolutely insane, i hear iv mdma can be overwhelming as shit for people and ive personally always considered mda to be the more fun, more masturbatory cousin of mdma, eventhough sides are ten times worse for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days ago IV dmt 25 mg just gave me direct access to god or universal consciousness; I wish everyone could have this experience; It is so obvious.....

I cant even explain it you cant; but those who have done it and experienced it KNOW whats up with the universe;

orly?! gief report!!! from what i heard its not much more intense than smoking it. Do you think itd be possible that you just had some really fine material along with the right dosage and have previously had trouble getting the right amount into your lungs? just wondering. shit i couldnt imagine going any farther than smoked dmt takes me. :D youve surely made me curious there... And iv MDA... fucks sake, thatd be absolutely insane, i hear iv mdma can be overwhelming as shit for people and ive personally always considered mda to be the more fun, more masturbatory cousin of mdma, eventhough sides are ten times worse for me.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...2-Hits)-Experienced-Best-Adventure-of-My-Life

Enjoy. :)

I've gotten to have an intense experience smoking DMT but I would never try smoking/vaporizing DMT ever again.

IV freebase DMT

Spoon,water,citric acid and freebase dmt.Is it possible?Dont forget the needle
If you can iv no3 heroin,why not dmt?

You could, but why? :?

Near-pharmaceutical grade DMT would be required to be considered safe. Convert the freebase to salt.

You'd guaranteed need someone to shoot you up otherwise you'd fall into hyperspace with a needle in your arm

If you know the answers then why are you asking?

Why do you have to TRY to act like a dick?I didn't know if it is possible to IV dmt,hence i asked
The fact that i have knowledge about the purity of my product has nothing to do with that

I misunderstood your point. If you have 95% product then that's good but if you convert the freebase to salt (HCl/dH20 solution) it's going to be more soluble, thus better delivery. Freebase DMT is hardly water soluble. (practically not at all)

I misunderstood your point. If you have 95% product then that's good but if you convert the freebase to salt (HCl/dH20 solution) it's going to be more soluble, thus better delivery. Freebase DMT is hardly water soluble. (practically not at all)
Aha...will report back!

Read the IV DMT thread.....if it is extracted from a plant source you run the risk of a severe allergic reaction if it is not micron filtered....

Of course it is doable. Just be safe. Requires much less, and easier to gauge the effects you are after than vaporization. .. Incredibly intense...

Weren't you the same guy asking about taking a huge DMT dose? If smoking common amounts of DMT isn't doing it for you, and now you're asking about IVing it, maybe you should consider Aya/Pharmahuasca?

I would agree on oral ROA's.
DMT isn't really one of those drugs where quicker and more intense is necessarily better.
Oral tends to give more emotional introspective experiences due to the length and ability to actually sort through your thoughts opposed to being strapped in and sent for a ride

It should be synthetic or else pass it through several filters in order of decreasing pore size and end with a 0.2 micron wheel filter.
Maybe people who are okay with injecting black tar heroin think that I am overcautious saying that but I assume one asks here because it is about responsible vs irresponsible.

I prepared N,N-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT with citric acid yes, both are synthetic. I preserve my extracts for other ROAs.

Also : merged.