• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DMT Subthread] Injecting (crystal clear) Extracts

^Possibly using IV. I think everyone is different. If I recall correctly Dondante reported strong effects at 25 mg IV (he had synthetic).

See post #28. ;)

In my experience, 15 mg DMT IV was adequate for a breakthrough (i.e. loss of contact with reality), though I had LSD in my system at the time. Qualitatively, 25 mg IV was more immersive, though I can't recall whether or not there was a distinct difference in mental phenomena. I posted about two of my experiences in this thread in case you are interested.

I would equate 15 mg IV with 30-40 mg vaporized, though effects from vaporization tend to be more inconsistent due to technique (at least in my experience).

I recommend starting no higher than 15 mg for IV admin, though the breakthrough threshold without an LSD launch pad may be in the 20-25 mg range.

Enjoy, but please be safe and use sterile technique.

Well I think I'm finally ready to give IV DMT a go.

Spice has been acquired and I will soon have the micron and sterile equipment necessary.v'm going to do a bunch of recrystallizations of the material to ensure the highest purity possible. I've read through this thread twice now but are there any other precautions I should take? Am I missing anything?

It MUST be salt.

Freebase will damage you.

Yea it'd be pretty tricky to inject a bunch of rocks that aren't water soluble.

...and that's why you use vinegar (or similar) to convert it to a salt during prep. Guess I should have added that to my post as well :p

yesterday was the first time i intramuscularly injected some dmt-citrate.
the dose was about 40-50mg citrat. it buzrned a little in my foot, but was entirely managable.
the peak was on a par with my strongest trips on cubensis, as deep but the visuals were different.
i nearly started crying while on the peak, it was just that "moving".
my foot was hurting pretty badly afterwards, but i'd say that was because i was so nervous prior to the injecting (shivering while penetrating the skin....). today, the pain has subsided.
i'm going to try more (80mgish) next time i try it.

definately better than smoking in my opinion, so much more gentle by IM.

Please don't IM in your foot. There's very little muscle to inject in. Why not use your thigh or buns?

Please don't IM in your foot. There's very little muscle to inject in. Why not use your thigh or buns?

sorry, of course i meant thigh. i thought it would be logical. english isn't my mother-tongue and i'm also calling it "fuß"(the german word for foot) when speaking with my friends :)

so shame on me for not beeing very accurately :D

I have had great success with this method. For me a strong breakthrough would require around 30-50mg. I've experimented with much higher doses in the 100mg+ range and those experiences were to overwhelming and intense to remember well.

Overall I prefer this method to smoking as it is much simpler and you can get a near exact dose. Still nothing compared to oral though..

tried 60mg in a combination with 40 mg methoxetamine by IM last night.
i was surprised at how different IM is compared to smoking, it lasted about an hour and felt similar to shrooms. the visuals were'nt that intense, i'd say the shapes were tryptaminy (if that makes sense) and colors were way more intense than sober.
i think my product is a little bit degraded though, i guess 30% or so are dmt-oxide.

i'm gonna try 100mg next time.

Anyone knows is it a good idea to take imao before injecting DMT ? Do i have to reduse dmt dosage?

Yes you would have to dramatically reduce dosage, I haven't got experience with DMT and if I were to IV it when MAOI is in set, I would have tried it several times before that at least.

Also, I consider smoke VERY harsh. Next time I have an occasion to do DMT, I'll go for IV. No problems, and you need a person with you anyway, so he can do the injection.

What if you don't have crystal clear crystals? Can I micron filter it?

I have 0.2um filters. I really want to inject DMT as opposed to vaporizing it.

Any feedback is appreciated.

I also have a skillet and wax, can I combine DMT into wax and dab it on the skillet?

Thanks.

I would think that iv white crystal dmt w/o micron filter is less safe than yellow dmt using a micron filter... I'm also interested in this I don't really like vaping as an roa. is it really not a problem getting the needle out in time?
One concern I've heard raised about iv dmt is that the potential for a traumatic overdosage is easier, as there is generally a limit to how much dmt smoke you can get through.
One slightly off topic question: I've heard that 4-aco dmt can produce an immersive dmt like experience when taken IV. Would the same be true of 4-HO MET?

I wouldn't have a problem getting the needle out in time, I just want to know how to shoot it. I'm sure there's a way, I heard naginnudeJ above using vinegar to get it to dissolve, is that what you do?

According to Strassman's studies 0.4 mg/kg was settled on as either a standard or full / heavy dose. I suppose something very similar in description for vaporization would correspond to 50 mg.
Personally I am not at all convinced that body weight has any relevance with psychedelics even if the drug is dissolved in a certain volume of your blood and bodily fluids. Receptor populations seem like the key factor, but I may very well be wrong.
For a person of 80 kg the IV dose would be 32 mg so that is about 2/3 of a vaporized dose.
Although I would make it a little lower just in case this dose is meant to be measured as a certain salt.

If the crystals will dissolve in hot (or cold) water, then you're good to go, but I don't know what the proper dosage is for IV DMT.

If the crystals won't dissolve in water, you can use--or so I've heard--100% Real Lemon Juice (it comes in a green and yellow bottle). This liquid might work for your purposes. Pure lemon juice is relatively non-toxic.

I wouldn't mess around with baking soda or muriatic acid in this case, just to be safe.

Wrong; lemon juice can contain a fungus which will cause you to go blind.

Wanted to bump this thread.

A week ago I got to experience IV DMT while on two hits of acid, and it was the most intense psychedelic experience I have ever had, topping even my IV MDA experience.

A trip report will be coming in due time, but I wanted to share that this worked oh so well for me. I would never consider using a different ROA for DMT ever again.

I'd recommend making DMT fumurate from a DMT/acetone solution (by adding fumurac acid saturated acetone to the solution). Pure DMT fumurate will literally 'snow' out and the resulting DMT fumurate will be very pure and clean. Then, only then, can you proceed by using a syringe filter.

I know people inject coke, etc but making DMT fumutate is easy and far cleaner than than other proceedures.

I never IVed it myself, but IMed it plenty of times without incident.

I would think that iv white crystal dmt w/o micron filter is less safe than yellow dmt using a micron filter...

actually the filter will filter wax, tannens out and make it clean. That is the point of a filter. Only fully soluble compounds will pass through....and other than NMT....I am not sure if there are any water-soluble impurities in white DMT crystal. I have taken yellow DMT/acetic acid and used a syringe filter to clean it and the filter was almost caked with yellow gunk...so they work quite well.