• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

I've met these "entities a couple times, there were the "Elves" which approached me with much curiosity. Then, There was a much larger entity. Larger that any human would ever be. This one appeared to be a more superior being. the first time it welcomed me and informed me not to be scared or worried. The second time it greeted me saying "welcome back." These entities were very real but hard to see as if our eyes had a hard time rendering them into a 3dimensional image.

twice I have experienced entities the being from the first extraction i ever done. i was greeted by ganesh it was the clearest vision i have ever had on dmt. there was communication between us but no words were spoken it was more like telepathy.
and the second time was just recently but was way more intense it was hard to make sense of it all. it basically felt like a being in a funhouse with these 2 beings, they only seemed to be more or less faces in the typical dmt way.

it baffles me how someone like me who has never been religious can come in contact with a god from a completely different culture( im anglo)

either way i am very happy i met him

I've showed up fashionably late to a elf party where they were all dancing around me, Eventually this purple skinned female elf danced in front of me in a way that rivaled a pro vegas stripper, so ya shit can get a little weird and alien on dmt....still think of her too lol

Though I've never broken through, I've definitely felt the presence of elf-like aliens in my vicinity on DMT. One experience had me somewhat making out their form as little greenish ant-like spy vs. spy-like characters inside my head, working on it, fixing it.

Most of the time though, I feel bombarded by/connected a multitude of high frequencies that seem to be transmitting alien information.

they're smart.

I have access but have yet to try due to being a little freaked at the idea of my entire reality vanishing and being replaced by another one.

Do you feel like NEO in The Matrix after taking the Red Pill?

SO.... how much did you folks experiencing these extremely realistic elves smoke, exactly???

So, to start I have never smoked DMT. I very much want to try it though. My question for you guys is, are these "elf" entities humanoid or another form? Because Terrence McKenna described them as "self-dribbling basketballs", and I want to know which it is?

^ GOOD QUESTION. I really think 75% of the comments on any net forum are just people making stuff up about things they never actually did.

I can't presume to know what McKenna meant exactly. I've only encountered the elves once so far and I'm inclined to extrapolate (from my experience) that he meant 'self-dribbling basketballs' in terms of their behavior.

As for other entity contact, I have yet to completely find it. When I IVed .4 mgs/kg, there was a shadowy form to my left. I remember it quite vividly since the thought occurred to me, "Wait a second, my wife was sitting to my right" However, I could tell that my dose just didn't allow me to get all the way in, as it were. It could only come near me to a certain point and it leveled off a certain 'distance' away as the experience peaked. It was, however, a very real feeling.

I didn't see any entities, but I definitely felt the presence of something else -- still the most powerful experience of my life by far.

As far as dose Dwayne, I tried dosing up to 50mg multiple times without ever breaking through, I eyeballed a dose of 60-80mg and that got the job done. (seems the majority of people can breakthrough on 50mg or less)

as far as what they look like, here is a picture someone on nexus posted the other day from their first entity contact

NSFW:
6Ictl.jpg

https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=17819

DMT told me that I didn't exist in language that I understood, basically. Everything about the experience seemed to embody the essence of the word "alien", almost as if the false ego-construct duality I use in the day to day to draw a line between "self" and "other" had been supercharged, amped up to the point where it had a personality of its own and could speak to me. The words it said were

IT'S ALL YOU

This concept echoed through the prismatic fractal landscape of my mind. Everything I have ever seen, heard, felt or thought -- everything I could 'see' in the room around me as I sat in my living room -- revealed in an instant to be a product of my own imagination.

This was almost the opposite of an entity contact experience - while I felt that the space I was in was "populated", it was visually clear (just incredibly different), and the basic experience was that of the watcher staring at the abyss, the watcher realizing that the abyss stares back, and then the watcher finally realizing "Aha! I am the abyss!"

While I've never experienced 'entity contact' on DMT, this experience seemed to literally embody and redefine the nature of the word 'alien' to me, the psychological concept of 'foreign' / 'different' / 'not me'. Since then I have wondered if this somehow relates to experiences where people literally encounter a visual manifestation of 'the other'. I have had subsequent experience with DMT which was much more visually interesting, but lacked the incredible gravity of the first trip described here. The first experience was with self-made extract, and for all I know the ratios of the various jungle spinces may have been different than whatever I smoked the next time around (which was Bisco goodness).

usually with me, entity contact involves non-humanoid entities, however some times the entities are humanoid, or atleast, 2 legs 2 arms and a distinguishable head.

Alot of the times the entities are not visualized, but rather communicated with via telepathy.

I believe, from my experiences, when terrence mckenna describes them as elves, he is mostly refering to the mysterious , hidden, nature of their existence as well as their playful yet antagonizing behavior.

This is all from my own personal subjective experience and I could be WAY off.

We perceive things on the level of vibration they project and hear things on the level of vibration they project.

Sounds, colors, images-
Nothing but perception in our range vibrational coherence.

Of course there's more to it than that,
Such as the amount of light and type of light an object absorbs(or repells for that matter), allows us to see it as a certain color.
But it all boils down to vibration.

^^^Anyone feel free to add or correct anything

What drugs do, is alter the range of our perceptional field.

For example:

There is a theory that proper vibrational stimulation of the pineal gland, at a very specific level, will allow the person to see things that arent there on our level naturally, but do exist on a different plane of existence, ie: a different plane of vibrational frequency.

Drugs primarily work at the pineal gland.

This is why users enter a different state of mind.

There are many theories to explain alien entities.
One theory being, that they exist on a different plane.
Thats how they are able to come and go.
Congratulations.

We perceive things on the level of vibration they project and hear things on the level of vibration they project.

Sounds, colors, images-
Nothing but perception in our range vibrational coherence.

Of course there's more to it than that,
Such as the amount of light and type of light an object absorbs(or repells for that matter), allows us to see it as a certain color.
But it all boils down to vibration.

^^^Anyone feel free to add or correct anything

What drugs do, is alter the range of our perceptional field.

For example:

There is a theory that proper vibrational stimulation of the pineal gland, at a very specific level, will allow the person to see things that arent there on our level naturally, but do exist on a different plane of existence, ie: a different plane of vibrational frequency.

Drugs primarily work at the pineal gland.

This is why users enter a different state of mind.

There are many theories to explain alien entities.
One theory being, that they exist on a different plane.
Thats how they are able to come and go.
Congratulations.

First off, I apologize for bumping my old thread.

The theories you mentioned are very interesting, especially the 2nd one.

As I said in the original post, on my first nn-DMT experience (over 3 years ago) I was immediately abducted by 3 alien beings, and was able to physically feel them touching my face with their odd looking hands. I haven't read any other stories in which people could physically feel the entities. Does this happen often? Does anybody else have a similar experience they could share?

Thank you all for responding.

This is very interesting, the picture is quite freaky actually, yet it is beautiful.
I have never used DMT but someday if I do, I would very much like to experience these entities...as long as they are friendly.

I had done alot of research on the pineal gland and it makes sense if drugs stimulate it that it will open up as a "third eye", its very interesting because who knows how much potential this third eye has.

^ ^
That, to me, is a much more accurate picture. The gremliny one seems a bit too simplistic and sinister or clowny for me. All subjective though.

Quittin the Cult, I think your experience with aliens on DMT is actually quite common. Just browse the DMT reports on erowid.org and you'll see what I mean.

What about when the aliens told the user not to come back, has anyone ever came back ?
Could this be bad?