• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

Using your same point on how big the universe is, Is it really that far fetched to think that in all that unfathomably endless space there isn't a single species out there that is advanced enough to be aware of human existance on earth? Is it then that far fetched to think that in all the unknown amount of time that has ever been there isn't some civilization capable of space and time travel on scales humans can't comprehend? And is it then so far fetched to think that in all that space, all that boundless potential there has never been an alien race that is not only aware of us, but actually interacting? I know its all only what ifs, but it seems only logically probable to me.

Actually, I think from a point a view of mathematics and probability this makes an OUTSTANDING point.

An earlier post I made about legitimate scientists discussing "spacetime bubbles" etc as a hypothetical means of faster-than-light travel, and the IMMENSE number of probable other intelligent civilizations, and the immense AGE of the universe, would to me say it is close to certain that some extremely advanced alien civilization is very likely to have come up with means of getting around the FTL "speed limit" and other limitations. Time travel I am a bit sketchier on. It seems possible to go forward in time, but not back. I dont think there are even any wild hypothetical suggestions how that might be done, only forward.

I agree, I may have came off strong with my post too.

I was just a little peeved because a lot of times when I read UFO/Alien/Supernatural/Conspiracy stuff, a lot of people just "pick and choose" information from different theories and stick em together because they like how they sound, and such.

What I reaallly meant was that ALL of those things: little grey alien men, working with the government, DMT and heaven, DMT and aliens seems like 8 different conspiracy theories stuffed together into one man's pile that he wants everyone on the net to know.

What about the Soviet govt? What if THEY were the ones really in cahootz with the aliens? Well we dont care because we are americans and want to slander the US govt....

plenty of what-ifs going around in the sci-fi community, without much evidence.
I was reading a UFO/alien forum the other day (although it may have been this thread) and someone made the valid point that UFO researchers RARELY put forth their evidence and let it speak for itself. They have to tell everyone what THEY think is going on, because there is no hard evidence strong enough to speak for itself, or we would all believe in aliens.

And, if it is possible (which it totally is) for super-intelligent life to evolve in the universe, then the technology boom we have experienced, which many conspiracists attribute to alien technology, would just be a normal technological growth spurt in our growth as a species. if that makes any sense...im kind of high

Yeah it makes sense. The "theorists" that do that really give a bad image to those who make coherent theories that, while seeming sort of out there, make sense. The ancient aliens theory about the Anunnaki for example starts to look stupid when people start to claim the Anunnaki are reptilian aliens, hell bent on getting high off of babies.

Actually, I think from a point a view of mathematics and probability this makes an OUTSTANDING point.

An earlier post I made about legitimate scientists discussing "spacetime bubbles" etc as a hypothetical means of faster-than-light travel, and the IMMENSE number of probable other intelligent civilizations, and the immense AGE of the universe, would to me say it is close to certain that some extremely advanced alien civilization is very likely to have come up with means of getting around the FTL "speed limit" and other limitations. Time travel I am a bit sketchier on. It seems possible to go forward in time, but not back. I dont think there are even any wild hypothetical suggestions how that might be done, only forward.

There is so much possiblity and potential so far beyond what any human can comprehend. It's my belief that if we can think of it, somewhere out there some race is advanced or evolved enough to do it. It is this logic which leads me to think that et's probably have a long history of interaction with humans on earth with or without our knowledge and that they are our beneficiaries and probably have a deeper agenda that we are a part of.

A grain of salt with everything of course though.

Well even if they have FTL travel, it may well still be a very good chance they've not actually stumbled upon us yet... even with FTL, it's still a VERY VERY BIG universe with an essentially INFINITE number of places to look.

Interesting subject. I'll preface this with a disclaimer that these are only my thoughts and not meant to offend anyone any more than any of the other, undeniably "out there", theories presented here would.

Has anyone considered that DMT experiences might be taking us to the world we exist in BEFORE physical life rather than after? Perhaps there are three worlds rather than two, a la the Theory/ World of Forms? It could explain the difference between these and NDE's. At least some of the natives that used Ayahuasca believed that you actually DID go to another world when you took it. I haven't used DMT, but taking dissociatives definitively produced in me the sensation of dying and being dead. There was no divine entity, just blank nothingness and my own clear (although panicked) thoughts bouncing around.

If anything, I think these drugs would act as practice sessions for postmortem experiences, or in the former case relived memories previously buried in our subconscious and seen through the lens of cultural expectations. This might also explain why DMT has been made illegal by nearly every government; an effort to control the population and keep our attention on the physical world, and more importantly, the jobs we do that keep such governments running and the money flowing.

As for aliens, I personally can't get on the whole UFO-advanced-technology bandwagon no matter what I see in videos or hear in testimonies. It has never made sense to me, given the viral impact that technology has had on the natural equilibrium of life that used to be what "ruled" this planet. When you think about it, we are literally converting all life into more and more humans, which again makes no sense to me from a practical or spiritual point of view, and technology has only accelerated this.

I think that if an alien species exists and is more "advanced" than us in any way they wouldn't be dependent on excessive material technology or waste their time obsessing about the physical universe, let alone this one planet. All of that seems like far too human a motive to me.

And if this logic of "if we can think of it, it exists" were sound, the Earth would have indeed been conquered and humanity exterminated years and years ago. When you think about it, why would any such species reliant on/ interested in such intergalactic expansion want to share the Earth with us?

The whole UFO/ technology thing sounds like a collective narcissist fantasy to me. Now, the idea of using DMT to enable contact with another species doing the same thing, THAT would be interesting.

Well even if they have FTL travel, it may well still be a very good chance they've not actually stumbled upon us yet... even with FTL, it's still a VERY VERY BIG universe with an essentially INFINITE number of places to look.

assuming they look for intelligent life manually, as in just exploring until they find it. They could be evolved enough to just intuitively 'feel' our presense. There could even be an entity somewhere so evolved that it is aware of all sentient beings in its neighborhood of the universe. The possiblities are so endless, we can't rationalize it with human minds.

Still all what ifs, but they do get interesting and sometimes convincing.

As for aliens, I personally can't get on the whole UFO-advanced-technology bandwagon no matter what I see in videos or hear in testimonies. It has never made sense to me, given the viral impact that technology has had on the natural equilibrium of life that used to be what "ruled" this planet. When you think about it, we are literally converting all life into more and more humans, which again makes no sense to me from a practical or spiritual point of view, and technology has only accelerated this.

I think that if an alien species exists and is more "advanced" than us in any way they wouldn't be dependent on excessive material technology or waste their time obsessing about the physical universe, let alone this one planet. All of that seems like far too human a motive to me.

And if this logic of "if we can think of it, it exists" were sound, the Earth would have indeed been conquered and humanity exterminated years and years ago. When you think about it, why would any such species reliant on/ interested in such intergalactic expansion want to share the Earth with us?

The whole UFO/ technology thing sounds like a collective narcissist fantasy to me. Now, the idea of using DMT to enable contact with another species doing the same thing, THAT would be interesting.

I could go on and on with what-if speculation to counter your points but after a while there isn't a point in drawing an argument from my imagination. All I can really concede is that there are aliens involved with Earth ( I know because I've seen plenty of U.F.O.'s, again an argument that couldn't possibly have any credibility outside a complete stranger's first hand account) and that they have been around a while and we haven't been wiped out yet. I also reason that if they are advanced enough to get here, they are advanced enough to remain hidden if they want to but, they don't. Therefore they are trying to be seen, I think they are trying to slowly cue us into there presense. There has been allot of media attention to ufo's lately from various sources.

As to whether they told the government to warn dmt users about damage to their pineal glands? I kind of doubt the et's and the government have that close of a relationship, but just like with everything else in theorizing about something so alien, none of us really have any idea.

Lately, as in the last several decades? If they're trying to make themselves known, they're not trying too hard. Seems like they could have made it public knowledge hundreds of years ago, or ten years ago. Obviously they know they've been seen on video footage, right?

I have never seen a UFO. I do wonder how people who have seen them can be sure that they are seeing aliens? The human mind is wired to see patterns in everything; animal tracks, numbers, language, self-fulfilling prophecies, Jesus in toast. It has also been known to fabricate delusions. For all we know UFOs could be cosmic phenomena so fleeting we can't measure them, or any one of infinite possibilities other than aliens.

I remain unconvinced, and again I don't mean to offend. I've heard many eyewitness accounts of people seeing one God or another as well, and I remain skeptical. A common feature to both of these is the claim that these beings are always more powerful and advanced than us. Depending on the circumstances they are either hiding or trying to make themselves known, but can't ever seem to actually do either one effectively.

Lately, as in the last several decades? If they're trying to make themselves known, they're not trying too hard. Seems like they could have made it public knowledge hundreds of years ago, or ten years ago. Obviously they know they've been seen on video footage, right?

I have never seen a UFO. I do wonder how people who have seen them can be sure that they are seeing aliens? The human mind is wired to see patterns in everything; animal tracks, numbers, language, self-fulfilling prophecies, Jesus in toast. It has also been known to fabricate delusions. For all we know UFOs could be cosmic phenomena so fleeting we can't measure them, or any one of infinite possibilities other than aliens.

I remain unconvinced, and again I don't mean to offend. I've heard many eyewitness accounts of people seeing one God or another as well, and I remain skeptical. A common feature to both of these is the claim that these beings are always more powerful and advanced than us. Depending on the circumstances they are either hiding or trying to make themselves known, but can't ever seem to actually do either one effectively.

I think they are trying to key us into there presenseslowly. If they just all of a sudden were everywhere in the sky in plain sight people would panick. I can't be sure I'm seeing an alien, all I know I'm seeing is something that doesn't move like anything man made that I know of, and fits most descriptions of ufo's I've heard and seen pictures of. I don't mean to offend either, and if I come across as vehement in my arguments its only because I love these little games of verbal ping pong.

Actually mathematics and science (from what ive learned) has shown that the phsyical "guidelines" needed to sustain life that can evolve like ours requires a special type of planet, within a special distance from its sun, with a special axis and many other things, like special amounts of substances on the planet. out of the millions and billions of planets only a few have been calculated as "able to sustain life"

weve just started finding traces of water throughout the universe, it will be many years if at all that we find "life", regardless of its intelligence or complexity.

on a slightly different topic. one astrophysicist theorized in his paper earlier this year that our universe is INSIDE of a blackhole INSIDE of another universe. that every black hole has the ability to produce a universe inside of it, each with different laws of physics. some may be unstable, some [like ours] grow. now THAT would destroy the meaning of life ;) ill look for the link

also, backwards time travel IS possible. According to einsteins calculations, you need a cylinder of INFINTE length, meaning it stretchs from one end of the physical universe to the other, there is no beginning and no end to the cylinder. When the cylinder begins spinning (at fast speeds I believe) it begins to warp space-time with it, and actually can send time BACKWARDS. albeit, we will find little green alien men LONG before an infinitely long cylinder... :)

like i said about mashing conspiracy theories together. even if there was intelligent life out there....are they REALLY working with the US government in secret? I highly doubt it. And DMT? That fits in no where.... if heaven did exist, the government would not have a single goddamn clue to its existance.... or else God would have failed being the almighty deity....

the puzzle pieces just dont fit for me

on a side note: for anyone claiming aliens are probably living in "other dimensions" i HIGHLY doubt that will ever be found to be true. physicists that DO believe there are more than 4 space-time dimensions (or more than 3 spacial dimensions) theorize that the reason WE cannot interact with these dimensions, is because [there are energy orbs surrounding] the particles that make up everything we see and touch, and prevent these particles from leaking into the other dimensions. meaning most of the matter in our universe is stuck in 3 dimensions of space, and it would be IMPOSSIBLE for life to evolve in "another dimension" its just not realistic. Proof that other dimensions exist, proves that and only that.

if DMT in fact teleported you to another dimension, or let you "see" the other dimensions, everything in that dimension including the creatures would have to be made up of some crazy unheard of particle or something.
i only have a little astronomy/physics education under my belt so id love for someone to prove me wrong! no really i would, i love learning new things, even if it means im wrong.

Last edited:
I just wanted to say: from a physical perspective the concept of "faster than light travel" is preposterous. There is nothing beyond the speed of light-- in fact, the only reason that light can even travel at such a velocity is because it has no mass and is not subject to the constraints of temporal entropy.

I just think the fact that the universe has a "speed limit" really pisses people off. :D If you study special & general relativity, though, you'll realize how air-tight that fact is. There is just no way to side-step it, and lots of extremely smart people have been trying to do just that for a long time now.

Proof that other dimensions exist, proves that and only that.

Agreed. In fact, I think it proves much more about the mundane lower spatial dimensions than anything. Most theoretical physicists who are swayed by string theory think that the higher dimensions act as a type of metric or constraint for the particles that comprise our universe.

That being said, I personally take string theory with a grain of salt for now.

Last edited:
Has anyone considered that DMT experiences might be taking us to the world we exist in BEFORE physical life rather than after? Perhaps there are three worlds rather than two, a la the Theory/ World of Forms?

Another thought uses the Everett-Wheeler or many-worlds interpretation of quantum physics. Perhaps DMT temporarily links ones consciousness (rather than physical self) to another universe by altering the brain chemistry to that which resonates with this other universe.

The term 'alien' basically refers to some being/creature which we can't identify. An alien doesn't necessarily have to be an extraterrestrial: an alien could also be an otherworldly creature such as a demon, angel, elf, sprite, etc.

All of this is just conjecture though. For now, there's no concrete way to verify the existance/nonexistance of any other world/universe/alien, etc.

Do any of these exist in the physical world (consensus reality)? Do these just exist in our minds? Is there a difference?

I don't mean to offend either, and if I come across as vehement in my arguments its only because I love these little games of verbal ping pong.

I do too, it's no biggie :)

I just see that some people take this topic very seriously.

Termino: I do think there is a difference between what exists in our minds and what exists in physical reality. Perhaps not as in the entire physical universe (which I believe to be infinite anyways), but as in the physical world of planet Earth and our solar system/galaxy. The closest thing I can define as insanity is when one rigidly expects the physical world to conform to their own internal thoughts.

I think that is why this subject is so interesting to people, since it could theoretically mean a bridging of that gap.

I just think the fact that the universe has a "speed limit" really pisses people off. :D If you study special & general relativity, though, you'll realize how air-tight that fact is. There is just no way to side-step it, and lots of extremely smart people have been trying to do just that for a long time now.

That being said, I personally take string theory with a grain of salt for now.

i take string theory with a grain of salt as well no doubt. its got some interesting concepts and explanations but the standard model still stands as of right now.

but i also agree as well on the FTL travel, its not happening. a lot of people say (and this isnt a direct statement, just a generalization) that with the right time and materials we could build technology to do anything from FTL travel to opening wormholes. but some things are just impossible to do. like CONTROLLING a wormhole sizable enough to fit things through it. im.poss.ee.bleh.

^ That's really cool! Socrates believed that everything we learned in this world was actually us remembering a memory from the World of Forms (the world before birth).

Aliens and DMT

Hello Bluelighters,
Signed up recently, been a long time lurker. I'm just wondering, what do you all think about aliens and DMT? I had a very real feeling alien abduction after smoking NN-DMT. I could literally feel them touching my face and other things. Could aliens actually be connecting to us on this? or am I just a little crazy to think that? It's really made me wonder ever since that experience.

Your not alone in contact with "entities" on DMT. Most people associate them as being more elflike than alien. Alien to us, but in that sort of space, you are the alien.

My first elf trip they were very touchy.... I could feel them touching me, it wasn't anything overly aggressive or threatening, seemed more curious.

Some people feel welcomed by them, others are told not to come back. They seem to want to teach those they welcome.

Thanks for the response. Like you said about the elves, the aliens were also touching me in a curious manner. The whole experience was very amazing, I didn't feel threatened by them at all. But, it was just so real.