• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[DMT Subthread] Entity / Alien / Machine Elf Contact

Also, iv always wanted to try DMT. I could probably get it with abit of effort. But I feel its something so spirtual and scared, it will open up another chapter in my life. That I would prefer to wait, for when the time is right

I want to keep my DMT "virginity"

I had done alot of research on the pineal gland and it makes sense if drugs stimulate it that it will open up as a "third eye", its very interesting because who knows how much potential this third eye has.

theres an area of the brain referred to by scientists as the "God Module".
they theorize it to be the activated when experiencing psychic intuition.

I'd like to make better friends with the elves one day... I've met them through specific mushroom encounters but they only gave me a review no real interaction with me. They analyzed my progress since my spiritual awakening and they did not tell me my grade yet :S. Oh well I'm on to it!

^^^oh wow. i just had a flashback about something that i had totally forgotten about.
the first time i shroomed in high school, i came home from my friends house. i was lying in bed in the dark and there was a fucking leprechaun standing in my doorway staring at me. i called my gf at the time and had her on the phone because i was freaked the fuck out. it started walking toward me and i pulled the covers over my head. i totally just got the chills and tear-eyes right now recalling that.
is this leprechaun thing heard of or do you guys think it was an elf?

Post more pictures please!!! And cool stories too:)

This thread made me interested in what these elves are.

i heard the mushroom speak, it definately wasn't coming from me, it was some kind of external mind sending information.

seemed not unfriendly, but i came away with the feeling i had gotten off lightly.

very peculiar.

I have access but have yet to try due to being a little freaked at the idea of my entire reality vanishing and being replaced by another one.

Do you feel like NEO in The Matrix after taking the Red Pill?

SO.... how much did you folks experiencing these extremely realistic elves smoke, exactly???

40-100mg for me.

Its not as jarring as you think it is, the whole process is very fast and very smooth, a few moments of "woah this shit is crazy" and then your in another space. Your thoughts are not so much on how different this place is from reality because for the moment, this space is reality as you are perceiving it and often times your more in awe at the beauty of it all instead of trying to figure out why things are this way.

On a drug like salvia you think to yourself "woah this shit is strange, why is all of this crazy shit happening?" while on DMT it feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket made of comfort and happy, with a touch of sensuality and god.

A couple people asked about the people the elves told not to come back. It could have just been apprehensive thoughts in their head before they smoked it, one of them had recently been arrested with DMT and charged with meth so that could play a part in it as well.

and Joey, psychoactive drugs generally act on way more than the pineal gland. Pharmacology is an entire field of science.

So, to start I have never smoked DMT. I very much want to try it though. My question for you guys is, are these "elf" entities humanoid or another form? Because Terrence McKenna described them as "self-dribbling basketballs", and I want to know which it is?

I've heard McKenna describe them many different ways and I think it's best to take anything he says with a pinch of salt. He often speaks for nothing more than the beauty of it, and most of what he says often works best as a metaphor.

I'd imagine he's seen them presenting a variety of different faces.

It might have been Xenu. Beware! He might kidnap you with DC-8 like spacecraft and throw you into a volcano. Then you have to join Scientology and pay 10000$ to clear your thetans all the time.

xenu2.jpg

Man, sometimes I feel like the only person who hasn't seen aliens / entities / elves on DMT. It seems like this universal element of the DMT experience, except it doesn't ever happen to me.

O.K. Once, I saw an entity "beckoning" me. That's it. It lasted, like, two seconds. I wasn't even tripping that hard.

First time i smoked dmt I was most definitely in front of what looked like 3 entities/aliens. They were each in front of me behind like speaking podiums in a half semi circle. They did not look like or resemble anything I have ever seen or heard of before. It was very fast though, for the time I was in this room with them it was weird like they were analyzing/studying me and before I really tried to get a really good look at them I was spiraling downward amongst a bunch of colors and my life started flashing before my eyes.

def read "the spirit molecule" by Rick Strassman. He did the only study on dmt at the university of New Mexico. the book documents the whole study its really a great read if your interested in dmt- also "Supernatural" by graham hancock and "Breaking Open the Head" by Daniel Pinchbeck both explore the idea of uh.."trans-dimentional" travel(i guess) through psychedlics

Am I the only one who thinks mckenna's mentioning of "elves" was more about the entities demeanor than it was about their appearance?

For instance, I think when he says "elves" he is refering to mysterious entities that are behaving in either a mischevious/ playfull / curious way. Whether those entities be in the form of "jeweld basketballs, sleftransorming elve machines, or simply orbs of light" doesnt matter as to whether or not they are "elf like"

Rather, that elf like describes the behavior of the entity rather than the appearance....

Is it just me that caught that from his writings + from my experiences? or am I not alone?