• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dihydrocodeine- experiences with snorting & plugging

DHC is said to have 1.5x the analgesia of codeine. Effects vary and depend on your current tolerance, etc. Most would say it's preferable to codeine. Dihydrocodeine is differently metabolized than codeine.
No one can say how it will make you feel but it is a sched II with an addiction potential greater than codeine.
Its popularity is mainly due to the ease of getting it online- with a months supply easily mailed to your mailbox. And DHC usually comes in tabs free from undesirable shit usually married with codeine like acetaminophen and other liver insulting crap.

I have found concomitant use with Trams ups the desirable effects but be cautious. Any opioid will usually potentiate each other.

i dont think that dhc's addiction potential is greater than codeine.
i use codeine for almost 10 years now, then i add dhc as a combo since 2 years ago.
So, i found this is a great combo, but sometimes when i dont have enough cash to get them both,
ive been force to chose between dhc and codeine, and let me tell you when i only take codeine,
it is fine. almost.
but when i only go with dhc, its like i went straight into withdraw.

Good question I've always wondered that, SWIM just snorted 1 60mg DHC, as was Rattling, but was seriously considering IVing it or some 180mg to be precise, before having second thoughts and would be wise to do a little research first...
20min has passed and He's feeling a little better but needs a fuickin' Hit...
Any Suggestions has about 8 left of 60mg DHC's

I'm about to plug some pure DHC 30mg tabs tonight I think..this will be my first time. I just want to make sure I'm reading all this correctly and understanding the process here..
So first I take desired amount of tabs (I usually orally take 9x30mg so I'll probably plug only 4 since I've heard you should half your normal oral dose if plugging) and dissolve them in warm water (about 5mL) and then suck it into a syringe (I'm using an infant tylenol syringe) and then lube it all up obviously and stick it up there about 1inch? Or is that too far? Guess I'll find out haha
Then I will lay on my side for about 10-20 minutes.

Does my plan sound good? Any comments or suggestions? Thanks:)

it takes a lot of DHC er 60's alone to catch abuzz 10+ when taken per os, maybe 6+ when plugged... ime

Now then, I usually take DHC orally as I can only acquire Paramol - however, I currently have a prolapsed disc in my lower back and a HUGE supply of DHC (200 x 30mg tabs). Earlier I took 20 orally, an hour later followed by 160mg promethazine, which is my usual recreational dose plus a bit extra for extra analgesia, which very enjoyable recreational and very effect analgesic effects. 2 hours after my initial dose, and feeling drowsy, I took a 3 hour nap, waking feeling superb. Now having never had pure DHC tablets, I figured I would check out our hive knowledge here at BL w/ regards to plugging this and seeing if bypassing first pass liver metabolism would be detrimental, much like with Codeine. The consensus was no, DHC would, in fact, like 99% of other drugs, be stronger and better up the bum. So I nipped out to the pharmacy for an oral syinge, dissolved 150mg in 10ml water, and took the plunge (get it? ;))

Wow. The onset was quick, maybe 5 minutes, and instantly I was nodding (Promethazine playing a role of course, I'm sure), but ladies and gentlemen TRY THIS ROA if you can get your hands on the material - I'm nodding-ish, have an unbelievable body high, and this message has tken over 45 minutes o write.

I haven't taken many opiates/oids - Codeine, DHC, Mophine, Oxy and Heroin - And in terms of non IV, this eperiene tops my list, somehow!!

No complaints from me though =D

Hi i can see this was 9 years ago now so you probably don't go on this anymore 'lol. I just plugged 150mg of DHC and I gotta admit I feel quite good. I usually take 20 to 25 orally. So i ask shoukd i stick with the plugging as i take less etc?

Hey man it's crazy your home paragraphs like my life man lol I've just done the same thing and usually take 20. Are you still on the DHC and how much you plugging daily?