• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dihydrocodeine- experiences with snorting & plugging

I use to make love to my asshole with a dhc filled turkey baster all the time. It was great. Plugging really brings Dihydrocodeine to life so to speak. I had to eat oodles of pills to get the same buzz as just a few plugged. 350mgs orally was about the same as 150 plugged.

I plugged dhc everyday for over a year. It was the only opiate available to me thanks to it being so popular amongst online vendors.......

so basically you're saying its about twice as strong anally?

plugging Rikodeine in syrup form

anybody plugged the cough syrup form?

about 380 approx of the bitatrate gets me pretty itchy even after years of oxy use.

the only problem i see is that there is about 80grams of sorbitol in the bottle of 200ml, would it all just splat right out? i use a bit og plastic tubing and a 50 ml syringe or 20ml, whatever i can find

I do not think you should plug cough syrup, It is way too much liquid. It is very difficult to hold even small amounts of liquid in the anus. You should have 5ml of liquid or less or it will be difficult to keep in there.

I posted yesterday, but I realized I didn't really answer any of your questions.:)

Never plugged, but I can tell you that snorting these is not at all worth it. A lot of filler and little to no benefit compared with other ROA's.

Well I just halfheartedly crushed as I ate 1 120mg ER DHC around a half hour ago (damn they are waxy I can assure you) and then just now crushed the 2nd ER with some baking soda (as suggested above-thanks) and plugged that. Using this method I can assure you that the finished diluted plugging mix does still include a number of waxy bits I presume hamper the immediate release potential of this route - but these final waxy bits I washed down orally with some tonic water (Quinine potentiator). Ive also took a non drowsy anti histamine and some Nytol (dyphenhydramrine - potentiator) and will now take some valium.

For my own reference I note the time this started as 17:50 and if I'd took both orally the effects I presume from the notes would have lasted a steady 12hours.. I will let you know how the experiment goes regarding (back pain) relief as well as how and when the effects hit in comparison.. I havent took DHC in a few days but have a tolerance whereby this is a reasonable dose for me as I have been plugging trams and then plugging IR DHC an hour-ish later which gives good pain relief and a serene, very light (next to Heroin anyway!) 'nod'.

I also hope to give feedback on how good DHC ER works during a heavy shift once I'm back to work and the coca cola experiment mentioned above -peace guys, be safe

ok so basically after 4 hours I decided that though I was feeling some light opiate wooziness the method described above still doesnt breakdown the ER process as much as predicted- it was nowhere near plugging 240mg of IR (obviously,, but I mean NOwhere near), so as it was a Saturday night I decided to plug 350mg of tramadol 4 hours after initial dosing as I knew the combo synergised wonderfully for me- plugging trams hits harder faster and gives that seratonin / sense of wellbeing/ serenity kick I just wasnt feeling at all on the 240 ER,, almost immediatelly it improved the recreational value of the experience,, and around 4 hours after this, 8 after the initial dode, I plugged 260mg of DHC Instant release mixed with a bit more tramadol and some baking soda (I read it increased absorbtion).. I know and I hope you guys do to that my tolerance levels are sky high and would in no way recommend following my doseage amounts, I'm a 13 stone man with a high tolerance due to past opiate abuse I wish I'd controlled (it sucks but once you've took enough heroin you'll not get the same off of these drugs as beforehand). But anyways as I say it was a saturday night and I wasn't getting the high needed off the 240 ER DHC's alone.. Needless to say the rest of the night went swimmingly - and I'm absolutely positive the ER capsules are gonna be a godsend during a shift with the severe back pain Ive been getting.. Alternatively they rather obviously compliment and spread out the 'high' itself,, and I found myself just nodding nicely off for a few hours before waking up this morning still with a state of wellbeing that lasted into the early afternoon! Which isnt surprising as the ER tabs and trams later on are long lasters). Sorry if that makes the findings inconclusive but I learnt the ER are indeed better and more conveinient for pain relief and you'll have a job turning them into anything near Instant release. But of course Ive yet to try the coca cola method mentioned above which I shall try,, but for now its time to lay off the DHC for a while to hopefully drop my tolerance levels back down. Peace out guys, stay safe

yeah axe, I mean obviously close the curtains and no need to tell the chicks about our preferred way of dosing,, but like last night, normally I'd have had to wait a good deal longer taking the trams orally,, but plugged for DHC IR and Trams rules IMO. Actually I once even saturated pod grounds just enough to get them wet, then pressed the strong but little amount of pod liquid into a glass and plugged that,, it hit way harder than any other route - and obviously then I made the proper tea the usual way whilst buzzing!

I wouldnt ever even dream of snorting DHC/ Codeine, you just have to read everyones advice on that one, but basically plugging hits faster, most probably lasts less than oral though,, and though some think its kinda strange its very easy once you get the hang of it,, and it does feel more like shooting up,, its the nearest I'll ever go to IVing anyway! A lot depends on the context your taking it in tho,, alone in my flat - plug,, with friends - crush first then bomb... The idea of a dozen or so best mates doin a group plugging session together would make for a hilariously warped scene in a movie or something tho!:)

Last edited:
yeah axe, I mean obviously close the curtains and no need to tell the chicks about our preferred way of dosing.

The idea of a dozen or so best mates doin a group plugging session together would make for a hilariously warped scene in a movie or something tho!:)

Hahaha! Yeah I'm not proud like, but it damn well works! Bupe, Morphine and DHC are all wonderful taken up the shit pipe!

Hahaha! Yeah I'm not proud like, but it damn well works! Bupe, Morphine and DHC are all wonderful taken up the shit pipe!

Lol, oh yeah and we're probably getting a free treatment of 'anal bleaching' as a bonus mate - no one wants a rusty sheriff's badge nowadays. The things we do in the name of beauty eh?!;)

has anyone tried the coca cola method and has thoughts? i tried it, couldnt recognize too much of a difference from chewing them ha. maybe the dose was just too small to inspire noticeable difference though.

can you describe what you mean by "the coca cola method" a little bit better?

Even my method above does not completely negate the time release. HorseyP; you can not do this with water alone, if that was possible this would be an immediate release product. The wax that is floating to the top still contains some of the active ingredient. The pills are designed so that some of the drug releases immediately and the rest is to dissolve in a certain PH (that of stomach acid) you can closely duplicate stomach acid by soaking the crushed pill in warm coca cola for a few hours prior to dosing. You should add some ice to the coca cola prior to drinking as warm cola is quite gross.

this. my main concern is whether if i leave the cola/dihy solution for too long, will the codiene break down to a worthless level.

I have found that sticking one in the mouth and generally just sucking it with the occasional careful halving of the tablet,, done ideally with the two front teeth then completing the job with the tongue works great,,, just keep sucking the thing but essentially avoiding chewing it as this just gets the waxy putty like tablet stuck in your teeth - hence it not being absorbed. However as I say for maximum benefits I use this way and find as long as your carefull how you seperate the tablet with the teeth (basically just use teeth with no crevices like the 2 front ones) and keep adding saliva and sucking down the codeine tasting solution you can peak around half an hour after the last of the bits are dissolved, this way hits pretty hard even before you've finished with the tablet (actually I've nodded off while keeping remains of the DHC tablet on the bridge of my upper mouth and its stayed there for when I wake up!) but yeah,, judging by feelings this method is pretty good and works nicely for how I want it to - I'd say once you get the hang of it you can safely break up and dissolve the tablet within 10-15minutes,, with the effects noticeable by the end of this time and the peak around half an hour later,, though the taper down is very slow and usually gives you a good 6-8 hour kick... I have nodded a hell of a lot using this method,, of course the trick is to dissolve it without the wax sticking anywhere -and trust me even on the front teeth it will,, but at least here you can easily wipe it of with your tongue... I wouldnt use the teeth too much as the more you suck it the easier it gets to split with just the tongue - or just half/ quarterise it before it enters your mouth, maybe crush it entirely before it enters is best,, but hey,, what a dumbass! I only just thought of that!.. Anyway, just keep sucking the codeine saliva down,, which IMHO doesnt taste too bad at all, till the tablets dissolved in your mouth,, this nicely gives me a hard kick and smooth taper down -sure its not instantaneous like IVing or even plugging (tried plugging a ER DHC - not half as good as this method as the wax stays put) but its as good a method as to make me very happy and its better value for money than the IR's to.

PS ACTUALLY - on second thoughts,, sure go with halving the pill but DONT crush it entirely as this is very likely to make all the bits of the tablet get stuck in the many crevices of your mouth and not dissolve fast enough,,, but anyway,, anyone have a prefered method (as mentioned plugging aint gonna work but Im open to the cola method) and Im willing to give it a try.. Im really happy with these ER's tbh -value for money wise I like the fact I can get a strong feeling off them and yet still 6-8 hours wooziness/ pain relief. Sure the IR's hit quicker but Im surprised how quickly the kick goes compared to these (120mg ER's)

Last edited:
interesting, will try this method... but still, no answer to whether coca cola could break down the dihy to an ineffective degree? im hoping the wax gets broken down, but the dihy just stays in the coke in solution. is there anything fundamentally wrong with this idea?

interesting, will try this method... but still, no answer to whether coca cola could break down the dihy to an ineffective degree? im hoping the wax gets broken down, but the dihy just stays in the coke in solution. is there anything fundamentally wrong with this idea?

Sorry I can't be of much further assistance but this way's been floating around this thread for some time and I'm hoping to experiment with this method, (based on the fact that coca-cola mimics stomach acid) to.. Will maybe dig around for further experiences beforehand though, as I guess pickling pretty much any drug in cola for hours calls for at least a bit of reassurance :\

this. my main concern is whether if i leave the cola/dihy solution for too long, will the codeine break down to a worthless level.
Perhaps I can point you in the right direction. Stomach acid has a PH of approximately 1-2. Coca-Cola has a PH of around 2.5, so coca-cola is actually a little less acidic than stomach acid. However, Coca-Cola is the MOST acidic soda that can be bought in common grocery stores.

It takes the stomach 4 hours to completely dissolve foods, and so I guess the question here is whether or not any DHC is destroyed in the stomach prior to absorption into the bloodstream. Obviously less would be destroyed in the Coca Cola due to the lower acidity but there would still be an effect in cola if there is an effect in the stomach. I would think that if the answer is yes you would need to determine who much is destroyed over a set period of time and increase your dose to compensate for the destruction of the DHC in the coca cola and the stomach when you do finally drink the cola.

alright well for the sake of info, ive been working through a dihy ER script with the various methods. coca cola seems to be a good method if you have an empty stomach, give it a couple hours to dissolve. but i have to say even with the ERs, plugging is the way forward. god i thought id never say that.

jayze-us! serious? Im normally a plugging advocate but found i was stil pluuging waxy bits,, right? I wonder if dissolving it in 5-10ml coca cola then plugging that would be ideal then,, hmmm,, the plot thickens!

okay so my friend is a very bad dihydrocodine addict and he has been taking them for about 4 years every day but now he wants to start plugging it and i was woundering why would he do that he reckons it will be much stronger and he wont have to use as much can you tell me if he is right i have a very inquisitive mind and when i here something i have to look it up and fine out all about it can someone answer my question thanks you very much