• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dihydrocodeine- experiences with snorting & plugging

Sat1vaHaZe19

Greenlighter
I've aquired some DF118s (pure instant release dihydrocodeine:)) and I've read that their bioavailability is only 20% orally:X, so my question is:

Does anyone know the rectal &/or intranasal bioavailability of DHC?

Or, can any1 compare snorting%)/butt poppin8o DHC vs swallowing them?

Peace & a mothafuckin 40 peice...

Don't snort them, they need to be converted to dihydromorphine by the liver in order to feel the effects.

intranasal and rectal administrations still make it to the liver but just reduce the amount of the drug that makes it to the liver in the first pass..

& im on board with the above poster, plugging always drastically increases bioavailability.

Surely some1 on BL has snorted or plugged a DHC pill, can any1 tell me the whether or not the effects were lessened (yes I kno DHC is converted into Dihydromorphine by the liver) or increased by using these routes, for curiousities sake...

trials started today

hi, maybe i can shed some light, as i started plugging it only today.
the idea came up because i read that DHC can be administered s.c. and i.m. (that info is from the supplier)

then i found this:
Conclusions
The findings suggest that the analgesic effect following DHC ingestion is mainly attributed to the parent drug rather than its DHM metabolite. It can thus be inferred that polymorphic differences in DHC metabolism to DHM have little or no effect on the analgesic affect.

also i read somewhere that tests in mice showed that DHC and DHM are almost equipotent in analgesia (i know that doesn't say too much about recreational use)

i plugged 450mg tartrate = 300mg base yesterday evening and fell asleep after a while so i guess it worked better tha expected (i had 3mg alprazolam with me, which doesn't do too much for me <5mg and isn't sedating, still should be mentioned)

when i woke up, i did the same (plugged 450) and by now i'm pretty high and itchy, the way i like it. the first effects became apparent after ~5 minutes and rise continously over the last 30 minutes, let's see where this is going

btw, i should mentio that i had to pop 7x 90mg + 3x 90mg 2 hours later on monday to get these effects like now. but it took 5 hours or so to get there.
and a real turn i only got after popping 5x 60mg about 6 hours after initial dose.
fucking 12-hour-retard from the dhc continus and oxy-tolerance

i'm convinced plugging works, only question is the duration.
maybe the best would be to plug 5x 90mg and swallow 5x 60mg at the same time

iv done dhc plugs and also orally, anywhere from 90-240mg.
i find that out of the two, plugging hits much faster with a stronger effect, but lasts a little less time..
a combination of both seems to just hit the spot.

My typical DHC dose is 10 tabs (300mg), your saying optimally I should swallow 5 and plug 5?

Bit of a gross question here, but I've never plugged before lol. Do I just stick them right up my ass whole, (never thought I'd say that, what we druggies do for a hit lol) or do you need to crush them and dilute in wtaer and use a syringe?

thanks!

^Dilute. Dont put a whole pill up your bum, it wont break down like it would in your stomach.

crush the pills, add with warm water (not too hot, remeber where its going!) and stir until mostly dissolved - there will be some fillers which wont be water soluble.
i find the maximum amount of water comfortably is 5ml, but thats just for me.
i use a syringe (without needle!!), slowly releasing liquid and then laying on stomach or side for 15-20 mins.
i follow an oral dose with an equivalent plug dose, around half hr to hour after eating the pills.

crush the pills, add with warm water (not too hot, remeber where its going!) and stir until mostly dissolved - there will be some fillers which wont be water soluble.
i find the maximum amount of water comfortably is 5ml, but thats just for me.
i use a syringe (without needle!!), slowly releasing liquid and then laying on stomach or side for 15-20 mins.
i follow an oral dose with an equivalent plug dose, around half hr to hour after eating the pills.

excellent man ill be trying this, cheers for the clear advice

Can any1 compare the effects of a crushed time release pill with a df118 DHC IR? The reason I ask is because on another forum some1 said that the time release ones don't hit as hard as IR even if you crush them because of a supposed abuse proof filler that makes them time-released.

Im bout to get some 120mg time released;)

Can any1 compare the effects of a crushed time release pill with a df118 DHC IR? The reason I ask is because on another forum some1 said that the time release ones don't hit as hard as IR even if you crush them because of a supposed abuse proof filler that makes them time-released.

Im bout to get some 120mg time released;)

I believe that this is true because the time release is some sort of wax and crushing them does not separate the drug from the wax. It does mostly defeat the ER but I have noticed that 180mg crushed ER takes approximately 3 hours to come up where as 180mg of IR taken whole only takes about an hour to an hour and a half. I do not think that this is placebo as i have gotten over the imagined effects after months of daily usage.

Personally i like to take 120mg ER with 60mg IR i find that the IR helps on the come up and the ER keeps it going for longer. I still crush the ER.

PS. does DHC make anyone else piss like crazy? I get really dehydrated from DHC, more so than any other opiate and i think it is because it makes me piss so much. As soon as it hits i have to piss like a racehorse in fact i usually know when it is about to come on because i will have to piss bad!

dhc Continus

hey,

so i've been doing a little research and it would seem that it is near impossible to break the time release aspect of dhc Continus. However, has anyone tried plugging them? i just thought this may bypass it...

any input would be greatly appropriated

are you sure the bio is only 20% oral find that a bit suspect

yeah according to wiki it is really surprised

Last edited:
hey,

so i've been doing a little research and it would seem that it is near impossible to break the time release aspect of dhc Continus. However, has anyone tried plugging them? i just thought this may bypass it...

any input would be greatly appropriated

you can break the time release by about 90%, I take a mortar and pistil and I grind up a lactaid tablet (its a lactase enzyme pill) because I am allergic to dairy and they bind the DHC Continus with lactose. After grinding the lactaid tablet I grind the DHC Continus tablet in the mortar. With out the lactaid the tablet sticks to the mortar and pistil. You could probably just substitute some baking soda.

What you are trying to achieve is for the DHC continuous to separate from the wax, if you try to crush it alone it just will stick to itself and stay clumped, but with the baking soda or other fluffy powder in there it gets the wax thinned out and it can hit you faster.

I have tried crushing it and taking it with out the powdery cut and it doesn't work nearly as well. Give it a try.

Can't you just crush the ER pills and then put them into warm water and drink the solution at the DHC will have been dissolved out of the wax and the wax will melt and float to the top. This is what I used to do with MSContins.

Can't you just crush the ER pills and then put them into warm water and drink the solution at the DHC will have been dissolved out of the wax and the wax will melt and float to the top. This is what I used to do with MSContins.

Even my method above does not completely negate the time release. HorseyP; you can not do this with water alone, if that was possible this would be an immediate release product. The wax that is floating to the top still contains some of the active ingredient. The pills are designed so that some of the drug releases immediately and the rest is to dissolve in a certain PH (that of stomach acid) you can closely duplicate stomach acid by soaking the crushed pill in warm coca cola for a few hours prior to dosing. You should add some ice to the coca cola prior to drinking as warm cola is quite gross.

Even my method above does not completely negate the time release. HorseyP; you can not do this with water alone, if that was possible this would be an immediate release product. The wax that is floating to the top still contains some of the active ingredient. The pills are designed so that some of the drug releases immediately and the rest is to dissolve in a certain PH (that of stomach acid) you can closely duplicate stomach acid by soaking the crushed pill in warm coca cola for a few hours prior to dosing. You should add some ice to the coca cola prior to drinking as warm cola is quite gross.

I see, you learn something new every day.

I use to make love to my asshole with a dhc filled turkey baster all the time. It was great. Plugging really brings Dihydrocodeine to life so to speak. I had to eat oodles of pills to get the same buzz as just a few plugged. 350mgs orally was about the same as 150 plugged.

I plugged dhc everyday for over a year. It was the only opiate available to me thanks to it being so popular amongst online vendors.......

I had a bunch of DF118's one time a few years ago. They were really nice, but way too weak. I'd feel great though when I took like ten or fifteen at a time. Very nice buzz IMO.