• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Diazepam rage

I quite surprised myself and the Asian petrol station attendant the other night when i didnt have any more cash on me, and the 1st 50p failed to pump a flat tyre on my car, thinking id now have a £50 round trip taxi job to pay for i completely blew my top about the machine not working (when it was me who hadnt read the instuctions properly :eek:), yelling at the guy and thanking him sarcastically for being so helpful.

I calmed down a minute later, went back in and apologized and he gave me another 50p. Sometimes it pays to be nice, sometimes it pays off even better after raging first. Benzos must have caused it, im pretty sure i would never have had such a huge amount of rage bottled up and needing an outlet otherwise. 8o

I can recall a few occasions where I have expressed excess anger when benzo'd, but I'm usually pretty good at maintaining a positive mood.
It does seem some people are far more susceptible to benzo rage than others, maybe those with the greatest inhibitions are now able to express themselves in a manner they usually cannot? Akin to therapeutic use in SA/GAD.

Its a rarity for me too these days, im nothing like i was in my phenazapam days (i hope!). It must be all these new benzos im trying, i really sholud be careful about taking them on work nights, especially if some of them have very long half lives, the last thing i need is to get sacked again for basically not appearing to give a shit about anything, at work. :eek: I actually like this job which is something that doesnt happen for me very often, most of my jobs have been kind of tolerable at best, but theres been some good times too, its not all been gloom and doom.

I wonder what might have happened if id not got sacked from my previous workplace. If id managed to adjust to everything successfully. I was on the way, just one terrible day did it for me. Id either be fucking loaded by now, or off work all together again with stress and depression.

MDB, look on it as a good thing they 'let you go'. You're now in a job you enjoy and obviously give enough of a shit about to avoid making the same mistake. I too became a victim of the old 'being off yer tits on phenazepam at work' error. I got sacked after 10 years with them - I was gutted at the time, but looking back on it I now realise how much I'd come to hate the job. After nearly 2 years on the dole drinking heavily, I got a very well paid job on an assembly line for a well known prestige car manufacture - performing the same task within a strict time limit, all day fuckin long. I lasted 5 months before getting sacked again for being off my tits on diclazepam - simply to relieve the sheer mindless tedium. However, every cloud and all that, I have now found a job I mostly enjoy, challenges me and has enough variety to keep me sane. Don't look back mate, whatever happens is usually for the best...