• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Diazepam rage

It's pretty unusual for me to combine the two recreationally like.

from some of the ramblings on your South america trip, i think you've done your fair share of blues and booze.

Well that's what came over from some of the incoherent ramblings.

^^^

On top of all that the man was in possession of Phenazepam, lets all hope for the best:|

oh now thats not good, ive not tried the stuff but i know all about it from people warning me not to take it and ive had the same kind of effect it can give you from when vallies were decent around here

I've on;ly purchased it once and I wasnt in a good way before I started, but I lost a week to a gram

Fukin Amatuers the lot of ya:)
#
Benzo's i'll give ya Benzos
This is what can happen kids when one abuses Alcholol n Benzodiazpines .
Well Alcholol anyway .:\

from some of the ramblings on your South america trip, i think you've done your fair share of blues and booze.

Well that's what came over from some of the incoherent ramblings.

More than likely was just pissed. I hardly ever bosh them together for the sake of getting fucked, will usually be one at the end of a heavy night of drinking just before bed to stop the hangover, like I did last night.

Has any one on this thread actually had aproperly regulated benzo script .
You all sound really naieve about these potentaially fatale n highly addictive drugs.
Yeah, I've had a benzo script for a while, and I've taken them every few days for five or so years, even before I was scripted. They still work great for my anxiety.

I drink after taking benzos, and I can't really think of a time that it's made me do anything too wild (and not because I can't remember). I can get a bit argumentative, after too much booze, sometimes - benzos don't seem to make much difference. I never really black-out, as such. I suppose I am very used to them.

Yeah, I've had a benzo script for a while, and I've taken them every few days for five or so years, even before I was scripted. They still work great for my anxiety.

I drink after taking benzos, and I can't really think of a time that it's made me do anything too wild (and not because I can't remember). I can get a bit argumentative, after too much booze, sometimes - benzos don't seem to make much difference. I never really black-out, as such. I suppose I am very used to them.

I hate myself when i've had benzo's n 2much Booze it brings out the worse in me .
I posted in here the other day when i'd been at the pub n come home n taken some diaz , fuk nos why i took em , cos i was drunk is the only explanation.
All it ended up with was me wasting some diaz n feeling bad n acting stupid.
Wherre as on their own or with opiates (carefully) or used to aid a come down they don't cause me any bother , except my dependence on em:\

I'm so glad that I have yet to take any benzo's, and I hope that I never do take them. But I know there are times when my body is crying out for something like a benzo.

The alcohol and bezo combo sounds terrible, I hope I never do shit like that.

Alcohol and benzos is a nice combo. The shit starts when you overdo one, or both of them. There's certainly nothing terrible about moderate doses of both.

Yeah like people have said benzos and booze isn't a recommend combo unless you are very sensible and such.

But from the times i've had a drink or two, and when I say drink or two it's not a cover up for loads, was juts one or two, sometimes i've got fairly mad. Not angry as such, just things that wouldn't normally irritate me would do.

i'm on benzo's right now a fair dose n if i was 2 have adrink just one it would take away any of the euphoria i'm feeling straight away.

dont know if the shorter acting benzos are worse for this, but on xanax a few weeks ago i had 3-4mg starting drinking before a party when i got there i was hammered, booze normall turns me into a dick but this was unreal, someone insulted me, probably as i light joke and i went home, grabbed a kitchen knife, ate some more xanax, and apparantly was brandishing it around at the party saying i was going to kill them and any police that tried to take me, my friends say they eventually calmed me down and took me back to their place where they speny around 6 hours calming me down whilt i was kicking walls and screaming, non stop for hours on end.

Its weird, xanax makes me sleepy sober, why when mixed with booze would it turn me into such an overly energetic (my friends said they never seen me so rialled up and took loads of them to hold me back), super human strengthed looney, it was crazy, They didnt know i was on xanax either, or anyone at the party, so none of them knew why i was so bad,

Still soo embarrased by it and was lucky police never turned up to break up the party or anything lol.

He recovered from the phenazepam blackout without getting into too much trouble, although he says he still finds unsteady on his feet. Reading some of these stories is enough to put me off combining booze and benzo's again.

the last i heard was this post.

Rage from benzos is a strange one for me, I can be totally fine one minute but all it takes is one thing to piss me off and it seems to make me much more angry than usual.

Like my printer just fucked a print job up half way and it sent me absolutely raging, nearly smashed the thing up. Only had 10mg as well so not I'm not totally fucked or anything.

Atrocious Valium Rages.

My sisters (now ex) boyfriend recently took a load of blues whilst boozing.

He ended up giving her a black eye and couldn't remember anything about it the next day.

I'm the girlfriend of a man that thinks its amusing and totally okay to eat 4 or 5 10mg Valium's and get totally trashed and fuck everything up.
Not only does he eat an exorbitant amount of these fucking pills, but he mixes them with liquor and beer. No matter how many times I've asked him to stop and quit buying them and eating the shit out of them, he won't listen. It's not because I have a problem with the act of people taking something to relax, its the fact that these things are supposed to "relax" you but to me it seems they do the complete opposite. I see posts from people that put "LOL" or "LMAO" at the end of their story of all the disgusting shit they've done whilst in a Valium rage, and it's not remotely funny. It's scary and it's dangerous and it's a horrible feeling to dread and worry about your significant other coming home in fear of what he or she will do when they're high on these things. I've been thrown around the house, shit has been destroyed, he tried killing my fucking cats once. Are you serious? This shit is legal and anyone can basically go to their doctor, make up some story about anxiety, and get these with no problem, yet we aren't allowed to sit down and smoke a joint or grow a pot plant without worry of getting arrested? I've been with this man for 10 years, just deciding to up and leave him is not an option. He's not okay, and he never will be. He's an angry enough person on his own, he doesn't need 50mg of Valium exacerbating the situation. I've never met one person that has taken Valium and just chilled out and watched some movies, cleaned the house, then went to bed. It's not like that. I even tried flushing them down the toilet once, after he'd taken 4 of them. That was apparently a horrible idea because that was the night I ended up covered in bruises hiding in the corner while he gallivanted around the house, totally oblivious to what just happened. I'm over it. If you can handle your shit and you know what the outcome is, then fine, take your Valium and chill out. If you CAN'T handle your shit, have no clue whats going to happen, or already know from past experiences what happens when you take the shit, maybe its best that you don't do it. If you want to get that fucked up on benzos, go check yourself into a fucking nut ward and have them inject you countless times a day, and go tear their shit all up. Don't fuck with the people you love and care about just because you want a high for the night.

I'm the girlfriend of a man that thinks its amusing and totally okay to eat 4 or 5 10mg Valium's and get totally trashed and fuck everything up.
Not only does he eat an exorbitant amount of these fucking pills, but he mixes them with liquor and beer. No matter how many times I've asked him to stop and quit buying them and eating the shit out of them, he won't listen. It's not because I have a problem with the act of people taking something to relax, its the fact that these things are supposed to "relax" you but to me it seems they do the complete opposite. I see posts from people that put "LOL" or "LMAO" at the end of their story of all the disgusting shit they've done whilst in a Valium rage, and it's not remotely funny. It's scary and it's dangerous and it's a horrible feeling to dread and worry about your significant other coming home in fear of what he or she will do when they're high on these things. I've been thrown around the house, shit has been destroyed, he tried killing my fucking cats once. Are you serious? This shit is legal and anyone can basically go to their doctor, make up some story about anxiety, and get these with no problem, yet we aren't allowed to sit down and smoke a joint or grow a pot plant without worry of getting arrested? I've been with this man for 10 years, just deciding to up and leave him is not an option. He's not okay, and he never will be. He's an angry enough person on his own, he doesn't need 50mg of Valium exacerbating the situation. I've never met one person that has taken Valium and just chilled out and watched some movies, cleaned the house, then went to bed. It's not like that. I even tried flushing them down the toilet once, after he'd taken 4 of them. That was apparently a horrible idea because that was the night I ended up covered in bruises hiding in the corner while he gallivanted around the house, totally oblivious to what just happened. I'm over it. If you can handle your shit and you know what the outcome is, then fine, take your Valium and chill out. If you CAN'T handle your shit, have no clue whats going to happen, or already know from past experiences what happens when you take the shit, maybe its best that you don't do it. If you want to get that fucked up on benzos, go check yourself into a fucking nut ward and have them inject you countless times a day, and go tear their shit all up. Don't fuck with the people you love and care about just because you want a high for the night.

You sound like you need to relax.....have you tried valium?