• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Diazepam rage

i have and was not warned of any of the potential dangers. i was also given benzos (bromaz not diaz but i think they're similar mixed with alcohol) without any checkups on how much i was taking (i could just ask for more on the weekly docs appoitnment) for nearly a year. i was first given a script whilst seeking help in part for binge drinking. i don't think having a script means your more aware of the dangers.

the only drug i've ever been prescribed that i've been warned can be dangerous was venlafaxine and i was actually quite comforted by that fact at the time.

as for valium and booze. both drugs make you behave badly. pretty much every argument i have with my boyfriend is booze fuelled. combined, especially at higher doses i get constant memory loss so even if i've thought something was a bad idea a few seconds ago, i will forget this and still do it.

The amount of stories i've heard of people doing stupid shit & blacking out while taking valium and drinking is shocking. Most definitely not a good combo at high doses.

Tell me about it ,, i remember i was seeing a chick that was on a script and getting a shit load of blues away with her

We decided one night to mix em with Cider and Black current juice , i also bought a zimmo (dunno proper name but gives metalic taste in back of mouth) .. at one point she nipped to the shop , within that time i had comepletly trashed her flat and necked all of her Blues

All i remember was her having a knife in her hand and my mate trying to calm her down .. he managed to talk her out of it but she called the police so she could get a repeat script by proving i had taken them

All the police said was you dont have any evedince of him taking it and they took me home (i think the state of me was the evidence lmao)

they said in the car , by where you stay you surely dont get mixed up with people liek that alot so just dont get in that kind of situation again

If only they knew .. if only they knew

lol

have and was not warned of any of the potential dangers

Same here 15 years ago or so n still on a script.

Venlafaxine i was offered years ago n turned it down cos i'didn't want 2 add any more Drugs 2 my repeat , have been offered it again am considering it but only with CBt.

chinup said:
both drugs make you behave badly

you probably should have added "when they are combined" and even that is a bit of a generalisation. Both drugs have the ability to make you behave badly on their own, and the likelihood when combined is increased. But just stating that they make you behave badly and it is the fault of the drugs is wrong. The drugs, combined or not just lower the inhibitions of the consumer who then has even more possibility of acting badly, although his lower inhibitions could result in him acting in a good way(not often the case though)

^ whilst i very much agree with the gist of what you say i think we probably have slightly different notions of causality, in a v pedantic way. its not necessary to behave badly on them but more likely. i've never felt totally uninhibited whilst not on drugs so can't compare that feeling to the drugs in question.

Course it's the drugs fault, on booze alone I've never trashed my flat. On benzos alone I've never did anything but chill the fuck out. Combine them both and I turn into a nutter.

whilst i very much agree with the gist of what you say i think we probably have slightly different notions of causality, in a v pedantic way. its not necessary to behave badly on them but more likely. i've never felt totally uninhibited whilst not on drugs so can't compare that feeling to the drugs in question.

Very true

I have felt totally uninhibited when on diaz before though and managed to see what I was about to do or say and stop myself. Not sure if that counts as an inhibition though which would mean I wasn't totally uninhibited. Hard one.

I still think that is is very much the person taking the drugs fault rather than the fault of the drugs, is a difficult one too though, also depends a lot on the persons knowledge about the drugs and the combinations and the potential for danger.

Course it's the drugs fault, on booze alone I've never trashed my flat. On benzos alone I've never did anything but chill the fuck out. Combine them both and I turn into a nutter.

Whereas, apparently, i just go to sleep earlier than normal, wake up earlier than normal, chill out for an hour or two then go on a house cleaning frenzy. Maybe i'm just strange?

Had 2 average strength beers last night and about 9mg phenazepam. Drank the beers slowly whilst watching doctor who and then had the phenazepam with the second beer. Didn't finish that, went to sleep instead.

Today i've;

Tidied up my CV.
Fixed my bicycle (when the guy in the shop said it couldn't be done for less than £50).
Applied with 2 different recruitment agencies, one in person and one online (after being told when i walked into their office that they don't do it in person anymore - lame)
Bought oil for the bike and electrical components for my various projects.
Cycled down into town and back via a steep hill to accomplish these things.
Cleaned out the cat's litter tray (remembering not to mix bleech and sulphuric acid in the process)

And am now feeling guilty because i meant to fix my mums PC but am too tired. Maybe i'll go to sleep for an hour or two (without taking more phenazepam - that'd be stupid) and do it when i wake up.

If this is mania it's better than smashing stuff. I suspect it's more a case of different people responding differently to the same drugs - perhaps i have more pent up productivity than rage.

Edit - couldn't fix my mums pc as a hard drive had failed and didn't want to wipe personal data off the other just to get it up and running. I am, however, quite proud of the job i did soldering and epoxy resining a capacitor back onto the graphics card that had been knocked off years ago and held on by sticky tape ever since. It may not boot windows but at lease u can see 'stuff'

Last edited:
MrM, for some strange reason benzos seem to motivate me to get off my arse and do things too, almost have paradoxical effects sometimes.

I don't think it is mania, sounds more like hypomania.

When hungover taking a blue will give me a bit of energy and motivation, if I'm hungover I'll do fuck all and spend all day lying in bed or feeling shit. Give me a blue and I'll be able to go function and go do whatever needs to be done.

How is your mate ?

He recovered from the phenazepam blackout without getting into too much trouble, although he says he still finds unsteady on his feet. Reading some of these stories is enough to put me off combining booze and benzo's again.

He recovered from the phenazepam blackout without getting into too much trouble, although he says he still finds unsteady on his feet. Reading some of these stories is enough to put me off combining booze and benzo's again.

Good idea ,me thinks.
That Pheneazepam is not 2 be fuked with i wouldn't touch it with a barge pole n i've had just about every benzo that can be prescribed.
The key word their is Prescribed , most of the incidents in this thread are the result of folk taking stuff that isn't prescribed for them mixing it with booze 2 a stupid extent n then either thinking they are Cool or cryin cos they fuked up.
The 1st thing it says on a benzo box when prescribed is Do not mix with Alcholol FFS.

Also when did Alcholol cease from being a drug as some folk seem 2 think?

Shock horror eh? Drug users taking substances that aren't prescribed by a doctor... :)

I think the important thing is that nearly everybody has said the same thing as you - DON'T mix with booze. Whether people have ignored their own advice and done stupid things in the past isn't important, nor is where they get their benzos from really.

Has any one on this thread actually had aproperly regulated benzo script .
You all sound really naieve about these potentaially fatale n highly addictive drugs.

The last time I had one one, they gave me Diaz and Zopiclone, no mention of tjhe dangers, juts told my to try and cut down on the epic amount of booze I was goign through.

I went home and did a 2 week script in 2 days:|

The last time I had one one, they gave me Diaz and Zopiclone, no mention of tjhe dangers, juts told my to try and cut down on the epic amount of booze I was goign through.

I went home and did a 2 week script in 2 days:|

Was n't properly regulated then . This is the problem , most folk ere have addictive tendencies , fuk i have.
Really that script should have been on daily pick up if the GP was aware of your situation.

i MIGHT ADD THAT BENZOS ALONE HAVE NEVER MADE ME VIOLENT OR AGGRESSIVE BUT THE FEW TIME I MIXED EM WITH BOOZE IT TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER, sorry caps on, anyway booze always makes me an abusive bully , thats why i gave it up 5 years ago, but mixed with vallies you could throw anything on a" charge sheet" and i couldnt say it wasnt me who did it any certainty.With shame i admit women beating, gbh, stealing cars anything was possible. your not alone as the many posts show.

Last edited:
Shock horror eh? Drug users taking substances that aren't prescribed by a doctor... :)

I think the important thing is that nearly everybody has said the same thing as you - DON'T mix with booze. Whether people have ignored their own advice and done stupid things in the past isn't important, nor is where they get their benzos from really.

If like me you HAVE to take benzo's everyday cos of a longterm habbit .
I do end up drinkin on them when i want 2 have a pint , like anything i'sposse gotta be very carefull not to drink 2 excess .

Lost control many times on benzo/alcohol combos, never made me aggressive though....except one's, jacked up a baton on the middle of the dancefloor and threatened to knock a guys head off. Then the security came and wrestled me to the floor...hmm, good thing I dun remember a damn thing. Havn't mixed it since, at least not as much as then...

It's the blues & blues combo, I don't think it's ever turned me aggressive but makes me do stupid shit, I've trashed my own flat, pissed on the couches and out the windows 3 storeys up, smashed all the photos on the wall, continually smashed an apple off the walls and kicked over all the bottles and cans on the table just for shits and giggles. I wasn't angry I was pissing myself laughing and loving it. :\

The master has spoken