• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Diazepam rage

The worst benzo rage I ever got was from bromazepam, had a massive binge last October when I went to Paris and Brussels for job interviews, was drinking quite a bit with it as well,obviously didn't end up getting the jobs, did a couple of bottles of those pills(I think they were 6mgs each) in about a week. When I got home I had the worst mood swings ever, got into a fight with people over nothing, real uncontrollable rage. The bad thing is you lose control over your emotions, I mean you get completely wild, only afterwards you realize how stupid you have and how irrelevant the whole thing was, getting mad for absolutely nothing.

That's one of the things that makes me enjoy etizolam a lot more, I always get an afterglow, never the rage.

Glad im off these little badboys now, one time i had a fight with a clearly mentally disturbed guy on a bus because he opened the bus window and i was a bit cold (well it was snowing!) probably on youtube somewhere as some caant filmed it on his mobile phone - how embarrassing.

Was doing massive amounts of benzo's mainly diaz/xanax/nitrazepam with a few beers mixed in of course.

Withdrawal took 6 months with me on the sofa unable to move, could of died i suppose as i didnt taper that much, cut it down over a month to 40mg and then cold turkey.

Steer clear of alcohol & watch your intake as they aint blue smarties!

You sound like you need to relax.....have you tried valium?

Alright, lets remember that as well as banter we're also here for srs drug-HR business.

annaiilyzii, have you sat down with your boyfriend and confronted him when he's sober with what he's been doing? I'm sorry if this is obvious and something you've already tried, but if you've explained he's been throwing you around the house, breaking things and tried to kill your cats and yet he carries on then you're looking at one of two things IMO: either he's a dick, and I would escape if I were you (appreciate it's not that simple, but if someone is wilfully carrying on despite knowing he is hurting you..) or he's an addict and it's up to you if you feel you can stand by him and try to help him get treatment or not (if there's a danger to your safety then it would seem sensible to at least get some physical distance, perhaps by moving out?).

If you're going for the latter, the key is he has to want to make changes too, or it's just going to be frustrating and futile for you both. Flushing his stash will sadly probably make him angry and frustrated and feel you aren't on his side, but sometimes if someone is seeking treatment you can come to an agreement that if he will absolutely not take it in your house/presence, and if he does you flush his stash and do what you need to do to be safe, or something along those lines.. ideally it sounds like he needs to be shooting for total abstenance though :\ you can get help from your GP, or there are various agencies such as Narcotics Anonymous or other local/national agencies (try http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/drugs/Pages/Drugtreatment.aspx )

If he's not addicted (it can be hard to tell, this doesn't just mean physical addiction and I'd argue that there is going to be at least some psychological addiction going on here) then I think you need to be firm about this - if he causes injury to you or frequent/unacceptable damage to the house then you need to decide what the consequences will be. I think if he carries on then you need to remove yourself from the situation <3

Dont know about rage but the last time i overdid the B&B mix I wound up asleep in a ditch, wearing just my pants, hair dyed green with an elderly woman poking me with her walking stick to see if I was a corpse. Last thing I remembered was having a cheery time in the pub oppersite.

Excellent,waking up in a ditch in just your pants and with green hair is always the sign of having had a good night.

My girlfriend has taken a few too many diazepam and was pretty pissed to begin with. Any tips on how to sober her up. We have to catch a flight in a few hours. Should i let her sleep? Is caffeine a bad idea?

My girlfriend has taken a few too many diazepam and was pretty pissed to begin with. Any tips on how to sober her up. We have to catch a flight in a few hours. Should i let her sleep? Is caffeine a bad idea?

Caffeine and nicotine seem to balance me out nicely. Although I just stick to weed now, but weed isn't a good idea it'll make her KO. If she goes to sleep I doubt you'll get her up again easily.

Aye, let her snooze. Slap her about in a couple hours until she wakes up, give her loads of coffee & cigarettes. She should be ok. Either that or you're carrying her to the airport. Fling her on one of those baggage trolleys when you get there.

Its super annoying when someone abuses benzo's and get mad, angry, frustrated etc..
The thing that annoys you is on a loop in your head and your stuck with the tought or sumthig i dunno, but its fucked uuup.

Hey spudgun!
Hope u catch ur flight! Rub some cocaine on her gums when she wakens. She'll be bright eyed & bushy tailed in no time! %)

In the interests of transparency - that was my girlfriend posing as me a few posts back.

Went a bit heavy on the 3p a pill vallies after boozing and I think it freaked her out a bit. We made it home ok, apart from accidentally trashing some hotel furniture. Thanks for the responses.

In the interests of clarity, spudgun do you mean your girlfriend is also annaiilyzii ? it kinds reads that way

In the interests of clarity, spudgun do you mean your girlfriend is also annaiilyzii ? it kinds reads that way

No - I never really use benzos, I only overdid it this once because they were OTC on holiday, we were about to fly back home and the pharmacist had put them in a dodgy looking little baggy, as opposed to them coming properly packaged. I wanted rid of them to save the risk of hassle from customs.

Boshing the rest whilst being a bit drunk wasn't very smart in retrospect.

Oh and the damage to the hotel furniture was the result of losing my balance rather than a Keith Moon style orgy of destruction

Last edited:
Anyone know how well benzos mix with being bipolar. I used to take them with quetiapine with no ill results but have since tapered off it. The bipolar is classed as being in remission, however im concerned that insomnia as the result of my poor choice of stims could cause it to resurface.

Don't quite fancy risking a hypomanic episode from the benzos but at the same time insomnia easily triggers depression

I can see the obvious answer here would be not to take stims but im a stupid human being!

I wouldn't have thought they would propell you up too high digitalpgs even if you do get euphoria from benzos but addiction eventually causes depression and even anxiety.

Just my two penneth but I'm not a doc though ay.

Last edited:
Nah not taking it to any duration necessary for addiction but rather to put the breaks on a heavy weekend, worried that the long halflife could keep residual effects in my system for longer and potentially cause hypomania

I'm not sure. I'd have thought benzos would bring you down rather than make you manic.

If you called the doc and told him you're feeling a bit high and not sleeping hes likely to prescribe you diazepam anyway.

I was perscribed 10mg of Diazepam once and an hour later I was in an almost psychotic rage.I almost wanted to go kill someone.My Dr. said this is a reaction that happens in about 1:10,000 people. No booze was involved. He switched me to Klonipines and the world turned beautiful and I loved everyone and everything.