• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Easy-

Did you go back and look for your stuff that you threw out afterwards? Lol. I probably would have... :\

... been getting good stuff lately. I think I finally found a couple of GOOD connects. Which has turned out to be bittersweet... I think Im overdue for a "break."

Half a gram in a vial? I think I'll go looking for it... ha ha. =D Actually, you got pretty lucky. Police down there are scandalous... they could have probably impounded your car based on their mere "suspicion".... had it happen once before I even copped. "Heroin express" territory seems to have calmed down a bit... though I did see a cop sitting down one of the side streets last week. That could be good or bad... Anyways, there are quite a few good spots over there, just really risky and I prefer to avoid going directly into the "zone." My newest connect meets me in a neutral place, so Im usually pretty safe. Couldnt get a hold of him one day though, and ended up going to one of the spots. The stuff I scored over in that area was darker brown and really sticky... BOMB stuff though. Has anyone encountered this recently?

eazy I remember the capsule spot I was copping from them last year before I got locked up, they switched streets quite a bit i was going there all through the winter and through late spring, like I said I got popped in operation smackdown 2, i was just chilling at the bus stop waiting on the bus and got my ass beat but undercovers and thrown in jail. where I go now I think is safe from suburb cops, it's pretty far down I don't think they can go that far in but who knows, it's not a spot either i call and meet him.

heroin/detroit

oops np sorry bout that.. ill change it then..

are a lot of you experiencing more cops in this area like the media coverage portrays?

it seems to me like if you know where you're going and are pretty quick about it you should be alright, at least that's how it's been for me. of course there are those wrong place wrong time situations.

Last edited by a moderator:
im afraid thats not how this site works- this thread will get shut down as soon as a mod reads this- sorry bro

oops np sorry bout that.. ill change it then..

are a lot of you experiencing more cops in this area like the media coverage portrays?

it seems to me like if you know where you're going and are pretty quick about it you should be alright, at least that's how it's been for me. of course there are those wrong place wrong time situations.

For the most part, you are correct. If you're in a car, the odds of being "busted" are significantly lower if you have called ahead and can be in and out, so to speak, in a few minutes. Like others have said, lady luck will eventually turn her back on you, and that is why you must always be prepared with a bullet-proof story/reason for being in the area(be creative...ie have a huge camera in the back of your car and say you're shooting a film, stuff like that) and/or the ability to swallow what you've just purchased. Ideally, the cop buys your story, but that is far from a given, so to be as safe/prepared as possible...open wide! I make sure my dealer packages my gear in such a way that I can easily swallow it, but again, this isn't always possible for some of us.

In the end, it's very hard to win this game, ie avoid an arrest, but it certainly isn't impossible. Yes, you'll probably need a little luck in addition to smarts, so minimizing risk shouldn't be taken for granted. Do not cut any corners, once you become lazy, your clock will strike 12:00...

Re: Do I notice more cops in these "bad" areas? Yeah, but it's not borderline comedic with a cop on every street. From what I've seen, there is usually a cop parked in parking lot off of a main artery, and I have to believe his/her role is more deterrant than anything else, as the officer is usually reading a paper/relaxing/etc, in other words, not really paying attention. The city cops are fairly easy to avoid, and should you be stopped, if you're prepared, there is good chance the officer simply tells you to get the hell out of the neighborhood. The Narcos, on the other hand, well, if they catch you in the act, you're taking a trip downtown. You can spot these guys as well, but it's a bit harder...

Last edited:
Defnitely true. I try and avoid copping at "dope houses" in general. There is a higher risk of getting popped for sure... just driving down the side streets in the hood is a red flag for cops. Walking up to a house in the hood and/or sitting in your car on the side of the road is a dead giveaway. Not to mention how it adds to their case for "reasonable suspicion." Of course, there have been times where I've just said f--- it and went to a dope house to score... but I tend to avoid that scenario if at all possible. Best advice to avoid getting busted: Find a good dealer who is FAST and will meet somewhere safe.

When do you guys prefer to go down, day or night? I actually prefer nigttime for the simple fact that the cops can't spot you being white as easy as in the day time. Plus it seems more like they do the sting operations during the day time, but who knows I guess it can happen anytime.

I agree... but unfortunately, I cant always get down there at night. From my experience, mornings seem to be the WORST for cops/narcos...

if im going alone i definitely prefer to go in the midafternoon around 2-3pm that actually seems to be quiter/less activity than nighttime.. at least that's how it's been in my experiences before, most of them anyway.

at night being white is harder to see yes lol but idk it just seems like there are a lot more cops driving around then. plus being a 22 year old girl in detroit at night alone isnt necessarily the smartest idea though ive done it before. i used to go at night a lot with my ex. also it seems like it would be harder to explain why you're there at night vs in the afternoon. i can think of a lot more excuses for being down in the d in the afternoon than at nightime.

i remember a few months ago i was down there in the afternoon via the lovely bus and i was pretty f-in high waiting for the bus to go back home anyway i got on the wrong one at first the dte or whatever and when i stepped in there was a cop right there talking to the bus driver and he looked directly at me. i asked if this bus was going past 8 mile and the cop actually answered me and was like "no sorry young lady it's not, catch the next one". i know i had to have looked high, at least i would have thought so. if i didn't look high i definitely looked out of place - short blonde white girl preppy clothes (that day not typically) and he was extremely nice to me. i remember when i got on the bus at first and saw him i was too high to be that nervous about it lol but i knew in my head that i should have been nervous.

i remember all the times going down with my ex him saying "try not to look white" i would be like "ok" ... 30 seconds later... "you're not doing a very good job!" im like wtf lol i would tease him and be like and who's the one who's been arrested 5 or 6 or 18 times i dont know the # exactly and who's the one who hasnt been at all - don't get me wrong i know i have been very very lucky in that respect but he was annoying me so yeah. i'm getting off topic sorry lol.

this could just be my love for h talking & making me biased but after hearing about the heroin express article and now after reading it i pretty much think the detroit police (or at least that main guy in charge they refer to in that article) is unnecessarily cocky about their "crackdown" on seizing drugs. it took them, what, like 5 years or longer to figure out about the "heroin express" - great job popos. also now that they have finally caught on wouldn't it make more sense from their side of things not to post an article about them putting undercover cops on the bus? if there goal is to catch users anyway, i don't know just my thinking.

i'm getting kinda worked up about this - sorry lol but i have some strong opinions. in one part of that article the chief or retard whatever he's called i don't remember said something like "we don't want them here, we want them out..etc" it's always bothered me so much how addicts are grouped into catergories with like hard criminals, rapists and murderers when a lot of the people who go down are just addicts trying not to be sick - not saying all just saying a good majority. even if they're not withdrawing - using drugs does not = a bad person, it's not that black and white. and considering if you want to get into rehab and can't afford it you're going to be put on a waiting list that will be a minimum of like a month before you get in *at the earliest* what do they expect you know?

im going down tuesday - its been a few months since ive gone down so im going to my old spot on a hope and a prayer theyre still on lol if not ill figure something out.

when times were tough and i was pretty heavy into addiction id scrape up $ go down, get a pack, feel better, come back, scrape up another go back down, etc and so on. i plan on getting a good amount this time so that i dont feel the need to go back the very next day, then the day after that, etc.

heroin for me is intense nothingness, complete satisfication mixed with a little apathy toward anything unpleasant. and that is exactly how i want to feel.

For me between noon and 6pm are the worst times, I got 3 ewops (entering without owners permission) tickets, basically being in a dope house when they get raided, and they all happened between noon and 6. I try to stay away from dope houses for that reason, and I have come close to getting about 3 more of them just got out of the place right on time. As far as the heroin express goes, they have had to known about that for a long ass time, I don't see how they didn't. Thank god I have a vehicle now and just drive its a little safer that way but at the same time the consequences are a little worse being that they will take your car just for being in a certain area. I thought this was a free country? I should be able to go wherever I want, it just pisses me off the shit these pigs can get away with, just like eastpointe busting and charging me in macomb county when I was a mile or so in the city at the bus stop when they busted me. Fucking crazy! If at all possible I just like to throw someone a little extra money and pick it up for me and bring it back, that's the safest thing to do. And I don't know if any of you guys have actually had any run ins with detroit cops but they do treat you like shit and degrade you any way possible, as far as the suburban cops go they treat you like your a complete psycho killer or something, I've even gotten tasered by eastpointe cus I didn't get my hands out of my hoodie pouch fast enough it was my first time ever being arrested and I was nervous as hell! Anyways I'm going to leave it at the I'm just blabbering now.

For me between noon and 6pm are the worst times, I got 3 ewops (entering without owners permission) tickets, basically being in a dope house when they get raided, and they all happened between noon and 6. I try to stay away from dope houses for that reason, and I have come close to getting about 3 more of them just got out of the place right on time. As far as the heroin express goes, they have had to known about that for a long ass time, I don't see how they didn't. Thank god I have a vehicle now and just drive its a little safer that way but at the same time the consequences are a little worse being that they will take your car just for being in a certain area. I thought this was a free country? I should be able to go wherever I want, it just pisses me off the shit these pigs can get away with, just like eastpointe busting and charging me in macomb county when I was a mile or so in the city at the bus stop when they busted me. Fucking crazy! If at all possible I just like to throw someone a little extra money and pick it up for me and bring it back, that's the safest thing to do. And I don't know if any of you guys have actually had any run ins with detroit cops but they do treat you like shit and degrade you any way possible, as far as the suburban cops go they treat you like your a complete psycho killer or something, I've even gotten tasered by eastpointe cus I didn't get my hands out of my hoodie pouch fast enough it was my first time ever being arrested and I was nervous as hell! Anyways I'm going to leave it at the I'm just blabbering now.

i definitely agree with you on throwing someone some extra money to get it for you - i wish i had a connection like that right now! but for me a lot of the connections i used to have that would do that, i wouldnt trust them to come back with the dope not already used haha sad but true. i really need to work on finding me a new connection that is $ hungry and will let me pay 4 them to take most of the risks lol.

If you are a minority in an open-air drug market, it isn't wise to go in during the day, imo. Of course, when you're getting sick/have a dealer that doesn't "work" at night, you may not have a choice...but the cover of darkness is an asset in this game. We all have patterns, so if at all possible, modify yours to where you are copping after 6pm.

Yes, it would be nice if we had a delivery service, weren't a significant minority in these areas, etc...but it's all part of the game. Minimizing risk isn't being paranoid, it's being smart...

In the end, there aren't many winners/those who can avoid arrest/rock bottom/etc...but it is possible. Best of luck...

When i got busted in Smack Down 1 I was 6 blocks away from my spot and rigging up at a KFC.

Lol. I know exactly where you are talking about. I think that is a common spot to stop... I've personally seen ppl out in their cars in the parking lot, spoons sittin on the dash. Typically, I try and wait till I get out of the city to do my shit. I know it's hard to wait, but it looks a lot less suspicious on the other side of the "border."

Anyways, the eastside has been quite HOT lately, on and off during the past couple of months. Anyone traveling in that direction, be careful. Its best to have a dealer who is willing to meet up somewhere... Ive found that many of them will if you tend to spend or more on a regular basis.

Emotion... it does take time and a bit of good luck to find some good connects. The "business" changes often, especially if you've been out of the loop for a minute. You'd be amazed at how much info you can get by just asking people in the area... I had a similar problem when I started back up after a 6 month "time-out" and ended up finding a handful of decent, reliable dealers. Of course now that I'm good to go, I'm startin to feel like it's time for another break. Lol. Thats how it goes I guess.

The guy I go to now is straight and consistent, he's usually only a few minutes after I call him and I meet him on 1 of 3 different streets, it's far away from the express street, BUT one of the streets he has me meet him on has 3 houses on it and 2 are abandonded, I hate meeting him there lol. And I know exactly what KFC you're talking about been there quite a few times myself lol.

Jeffries

Does n e one remember the old Jeffries Projects by Motor City? (I think I can post this... they were demolished a few years ago) Holla backs? I miss those days... open air really doesnt exist anymore in the D like it used to.

I remember..."pull in the bend"..."I've got blows" always the best two phrases heard. Such an easy access too, hop right on the freeway.

finally went down today. with my ex. i am so fucking high. will post more later if i can lol. im too too messed up right now 2 even keep my eyes open! ha