• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

haha. I wonder if this will affect anything though? they have taken a lot of dope of the street in the last couple of months. They have Heroin express.The 50 gram bust the other month not too big a deal.Then they said something that they have taken like 5 million bucks of drugs including 2.5 mil in heroin.Thats a shit load of drugs.I mean i know that there is probably way more shit out there but it could affect a lot of lower level guys. DPD is just getting lucky imo. Ohh look a million dollars worth of dope! awesome!

i just read about it...why the fuck would they not wait for someone to sign for it or pick it up instead of of just intercepting it and not arresting anyone...im sure the dudes whos dope it was lived across the street or next door..

In Chicago it's not impossible to make 75,000-100,000 a day / per spot. So while 18 million is an insane amount of drugs, it's not the end of the world for your city. As long as there is demand they will find a way to sell drugs.

true... that sounds like a lot, but relatively speaking, it hasnt even put a dent in the amt of dope in that city... will most likely have an effect on quality though... we'll see... I'm not having much luck getting quality sh*t anyways lately... :\

You and me both. I think people are starting to realize how out of control the heroin usage in this country is getting. They are gonna go at it (And have already been) really hard. Even over here in the chi, you can see it slowly creeping further and further out in the burbs, both the using and the dealing. I think the surburban communities first denied the problem, then didn't really know what to do about it. Slowly there catching on. If you read the metro section of the paper people are being busted everyday in the burbs here

Same here too in Detroit. The shit is creeping though our suburban areas too.I hope that this becomes a good public health issue and not a criminal kind.Where they try to step up police efforts to cut down this shit but open up more rehabs and facilities..shit like that. Most people cant afford rehab.

Yea, they gotta realize that this shit is too strong. Locking people up obviously is not a detterent. I wonder what the stats are for people who went to jail staying clean after they get out? I would think pretty low.

When I look back over the years that I've had a habit, I realize that the best thing for me to do was leave the country. I know not everyone has that option but I've found that europe has a far more harm reduction/help attitude towards users. In Detroit, its only a matter of time before you get caught scoring. Police, arrests, jail, fines etc etc.. That in no way will help you. I truly believe that if I had of remained in the US, that eventually i would end up in jail and that is not a place i need to go. It would fuck up my career, my future, everything.

Treatment, well my experience with getting help in detroit, being that I had no insurance. I recall calling SEMCA and recieving a grant to attend detox centres. QBH on the boulevard downtown. 10 people in a room, hardly supervised, i must say it was better then nothing but It never worked. Only after using for 2 years, then moving to europe to get clean, i found subutex and then finally agreed to methadone. I've never had to pay for my treatment here and that one thing i can say has saved me. I was always against methadone, but without it, i would wake up and immediately i would have to start figuring out how to score that day, just to stop the sickness. Now we all know how that goes, that feeling that you would crawl thru a river of shite or take your mothers purse or sell your last instrument etc etc etc, god, these days to wake up without that feeling is the most refreshing state of mind i've had throughout my addiction. Methadone has allowed me to be me. I work, I study, I travel, I have a life, I have more of a life then loads of completely sober folks i know. I've been on methadone for 9 months now. 60ml, faily pickup with weekend take homes. Sure, i may be addicted to it, but when the time is right i will flirt with coming down. Right now, things are good, and i dont want anything to change. I would recommend anyone interested in substitute prescribing to give it a fair go. I took subutex, which is similar to suboxone and i was heroin free for 16 months. I relapsed, then a couple years later started a methadone script and here I am today.

I just with that the government in the united states would see that Jail, punishment is not the answer. Heroin is on the rise and is going into the suburbs to a younger crowd. Its scary

Finally got some half way decent stuff this week... white-ish in color, filtered nice and drew up clear with little residue, lotto packs, small but much better than previous scores. Came from the west side...

Anyone else having any luck? How's the heat been lately??

[edit] where are you??? :) You F*cking ROCK!!! LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i used to get good in detroit. decent shit, but doesnt compare to alot of east coast dope.

just goto the place [edit]

...just got sold some bunk ass dope. Nice. A$$hole sold me good stuff a couple of days before too... probably just to lure me back to spend more :X No more business with that guy... I'm off to find me a new dealer this week. Fuck. Anyone having GOOD luck in the area??

Go to West Virginia, they've been moving stuff down there from the D for a couple of years now. bigger profit I guess

u buy the plane ticket and Ill fly to W Virginia.. :) I'm probably headed back down to the D tonight to check out some new leads... it would be nice to finally hook up with a dealer who is RELIABLE, CONSISTENT, and FAST. 8) Wishful thinking. I met an old dope fiend lady in the Mcdonalds bathroom (I know, funny) the other day, she's supposed to hook me up with her dealer for a couple bags. This outta be a fun trip with the snow coming... oh well. At least the cops shouldn be an issue...

Last edited:
i'm in Detroit, too, and also currently looking for some new spots. I had a great connect a couple years back that was excellent, but his dope has gone to complete garbage recently. I got a new guy that had some pretty decent stuff, but he changed locations and his dope got worse in the process somehow.

Problem is, I don't know any other people that do the shit so it's hard to find new connects. Heard from a girl I used to hang a bit with tonight and she supposedly knows a place, so I'll check that out in the morning.

Anyways, what I get now isn't all that bad, but it isn't really great either. Just kind of so-so and not really worth it.

Go to West Virginia, they've been moving stuff down there from the D for a couple of years now. bigger profit I guess

I think alot of this mess was nothing more than media hype done by the West Virginia TV and newspapers.

but you are correct...... for some strange reason, alot of people from detroit are getting arrested in a small city called huntington. And they're all holding alot of cocaine.

I'd be curious to know if this is something that people all over the city are doing, or is it a particular neighborhood that is setting up in WV........

I have had super good luck for a while now. i have a few solid connects around with good shit.some stuff even cheap and good. <snip> for a half.
HAHA and sorry subgirl ur gonna have a tough time in this DAMN SNOW!!!

I plan on coming back to Detroit as soon as I can get some time off at work. When I moved back to Illinois in December, my connects on the D's west side had some really flame shit. Hopefully that is still the case when I come and visit =D. Since I've been back to Chicago, I haven't gotten anything as good as I was getting in Detroit.

I actually just copped for the first time in a while on the east side (about 6 months) and it knocked me on my ass lol