• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

East Side vs. West Side

Its funny, I never knew anywhere on the east side. Not even these open air spots I hear people talking about. There was plenty of times my regular was out and I ended up driving around aimlessly looking in brightmoor but I always figured it was better being sick then ripped off. Then your sick and broke. Maybe your last 5 bucks gone.
I thought it was crazy though, the last few times I was back in the D. Over here in europe, its more laid back and different. It was like something out of a movie being back in detroit and going into some huge dilapidated house with barricaded doors, rocks in one room, boy in the other, toothless crackwhores in one room and some big black guy with loads of cash sitting at a table. constsnt traffic, It just made me feel like it was legal or something.. I knew the cops were out there, but someone told me, that on the west side of detroit, if you dont have a gun and they dont find a gun on you, the cops just tell u to get out and never come back..Then I seen the news about the HEROIN EXPRESS, kids being busted on buses on gratiot. I dont know, if anyones like me they have a love hate relationship with it.

Yeah the Heroin Express shit was crazy. after all that junkies stayed away from there for a min. I hate just driving to diff places and trying to cop it sucks...right now i am so miserable without any solid connects and heat all over the place. West side is where i feel safer at though.

The city taking your car isn't a criminal manner, its civil....and yeah they wrote it out as "intent" too so lookin outta place gets your shit in impound...

There's a spot on the east side that has banged HARD for YEARS....friend of a friend who doesn't use was looking for his junkie girlfriend and drove down the street of the spot, didn't get out of the car or nothing...just drove, in his BOSSES TRUCK ON HIS LUNCH BREAK. Asshole cops STILL took the truck. Its all about money, but I guess that obvious.

1st it happend to me, I had a feeling that day, I went to a REAL busy spot at about 11 in the monring, got my shit, and took off, drove 4 blocks down and got lit up, swallowed my dope as soon as I saw the lights, 2 tenths down the drain. Cop kept pressuring me to give him the dope, I refused...he said he'd "LET ME GO" if I did, yeah right, searched me...nothing so they took my car and gave me a ticket. Went down to get it, paid 900 bucks and drove all the way to brownstown.

2nd time it happened...my fault. Same crew, different house, but it was 2 blocks away from a school. Bad news. I roll up and see a white guy sitting in a Jeep Gran Cherokee and instantly thought that looks like a cop, I was so sick I didn't even care and went anyway, should've took off, left the house and drove by the asshole and made eye contact, I immediately started doing 50 mph down the side streets trying to shake him, I swallowed my dope again....gave up, got my ass beat and denied it all again, said I was paying a debt off....2nd cop on the scene is the guy who got me the first time and says "OH ITS THE SWALLOWER"....Fuck me. Searched me hard, nothing towed my car again. Every additonal time its supposed to be another 900 bucks, but when I picked my car up I never said anything and they didn't do a computer search either. Only paid 900 instead of 1800. HA! I was talking to this dude infront of me and mentioned how it went up everytime and he SAID IT WAS HIS SECOND TIME to the clerk! NEVER DO THAT!

My advice, pay the 900 and get your car back and learn your lesson. They don't care about the details, and you run a bigger risk of losing your car completely doing the hearing thing.

They put undercovers on the buses. But dope is sooooo easy too find on the eastside. On a good day in the summer, I can ride my bike a mile and end up with 3 tester packs from random dudes.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, alot of time if Im by myself I throw my dope in a cellophone and burn it shut and stuff it in my cheek ready to swallow......the second time I drank a glass of peroxide and threw it up...dry and ready to go outta the cellophane....HAHAHHA!

you cant name streets bro thats called sourcing..read the rules

There seem to be dope spots all over the place, the only problem is how bad a white person sticks out in some areas.

This is why I only drive in to the city at night(but before 9pm), with a huge winter hat that covers my head and both sides of my face, along with a scarf that covers everything but the eyeballs. Calling ahead of time and meeting at night may not make a significant difference, but I certainly will not be "randomly profiled" after copping. If the Narcs are watching a spot, there isn't much you can do but have the ish in the mouth with a bottle of water nearbye so you can swallow. Nevertheless, I've driven past the police 20-30 times where they had a somewhat clean look inside my car(well, the cleanest/clearest look one can get when it's dark out, and they either haven't caught on yet, or they just laugh at me and ignore me, lol. Good luck y'all, stay safe/smart...

HUGE KNOCK ON WOOD DESK

Last edited by a moderator:
ive found the best time is 330pm cause when you leave your house its still light but by the time you get to the city it gets dark but not too dark..and by that time its rushhour starts to begin but yout not too late where rush hour is bad,,,i too knock on wood

You always hear legends of people getting their cars back for free in Detroit. Like there is some loop hole. I've heard some scandalous stories too about civilians in dope areas getting their cars took too.

Never had a car took, never will(power of positive thinking)

This whole car situation just shows you the length we would go to. If anyone without a habit is reading this, or someone who is flirting with it. See what we will risk and do, just to score. We risk losing a car and or paying 900 bucks, just for being SEEN in an area where you dont belong. Yet we continue to return. The only time I've had the car taken was when they actually found something, and that was in Inkster in 1997. Luckily I never frequented SPOTS or streets where you can score. Sure when I was 16 me and high school mates would drive to spots to get bags of green..AH the good ol days. But no, on the west side, my first hookup was on 247 365 and would meet you in cars on streets between streets. They had a cell number that was on for 7 years!! I dont know how they did it. Its off now but they seemed to get away with it. It was always the same guys too. Occasionally one would disappear and I would ask where he was, they would say, "Oh, dat Nigga, He outta town" which i found out meant, He's locked up!lol
I'm so thankful that I dont have a habit in the USA anymore. I pick up 60ml of methadone everyday. I only use a couple times of week, I've been gainfully employed by the same people the last 6 years and I also attend university, so I must say, I was always against it but Methadone works. Its just amazing to wake up and be able to start the day without that immediate rat race once I wake up. Oh god just thinking about it and everyone involved has been there. Waking up, No Money, No where to score, No way to score and then the anxiety and the constant thoughts, then oh yes then the sickness, the day last forever then NIGHT, no sleeping, and ooh thats when all the good stuff starts kicking it. Being Bogue or Turkeying is, I cant explain but for me it is OVER! thank fuck. Anybody else here finding positive effects of methadone?

Im struggling to get off suboxone. I remember the 1st day I got high on dope, it was in a tanning salon, and i wish i would've unrolled that 20 dollar bill, blew the dope off the magazine and drove home. Dope has set me 5 years back. I wish I never went down this road, yet it seems inevitable for me. Ive been using drugs to escape for 13 years. I cant cope with myself or deal with life on lifes terms. I cant process and sort my emotions in constructive ways. Two extremes.

My heroin addiction scares the shit outta me. When you're strung out you dont think about anything buy heroin. No college, job nothing. Just rotting and watching people around you climb the ladder and improve themselves. Getting dope sick is one of the most terrifying things I've dealt with. I know how bad it is yet I keep coming back. I would do anything to not be sick, get that fix.

Last edited:
How many mg of sub are you on? How long have you been taking it? (just curious... Ive been down that road many a times...

The beauty in the this place BLACKFITTED is that a majority of people in this room know exactly what your going through, what your going to go through and how you feel and will feel. There is no life with this way of life. Sure, I may manage to hold a job, pay my bills, study and various other things not easily done when useing but to be honest, my life was totally destroyed over and over again until the only way was up. Thanks to methadone I am able control my life. Am I going to be on methadone the rest of my life? I hope not, but for now, its the only thing that is working. Using was not working. It was draggin me and my loved ones down and down until relaionships were severely threatened and bridges all burnt. I suggest weighing up your options. If you can live completely opiate free then I wish you all the best and take all support you can get. BUT if you run the risk of losing it without suboxone, then dont quit it. If its what u need to keep you stable then take it, The alternative for me is not pretty. Right now I enjoy not being sick. or having to chase dopemen or spending fortunes on smack. Just dont make a decisions to quick xx

I would have to agree with you. Staying on suboxone is often better than the alternative. At least the criminality involved with copping and using is no longer an issue... and you can at least "function" without the constant obession. Of course, complete abstinence would probably be *best*, but really, sometimes you gotta take the lesser of 2 evils... cause whats ideal and whats realistic are often 2 different tings. Once heroin grabs you it seems almost impossible to get away. Ive been "chipping" for a couple of years now... but its still a mental roller coaster to say the least. Hang in there.

Yeah heroin is a bitch. its EVERYONE'S big mistake you know? chipping is near impossible for me. i always end up strung out. Im a person who also has a hard time withdrawling i keep the cycle going, I am however in the process of getting off and working a job...finally.

DPD must be kickin things up a notch lately...

robocop.jpg

That guy kicked my ass once after catching me copping. I'm bringing brutality charges.