• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Another great blog to read if you haven't already is called 'Memoires of a heroinhead',its written by an English bloke called Shane Levene who now lives in France.
His writing is really something special,the bloke has real talent.
Google it and give it a read and see what you think.

Things have finally tightened up around here. Had nothin but shit for 3 weeks. Finally gettin a nod now and again.

Anyone go to to hippie beach on Belle Isle. Nothin drug related with the place other than the occasional pot smokin but a great place to go hang out on a hot day and look at girls in bikinis and sometimes less. Good place to skinny dip at night as well. . Just past the coast guard station theres a parking lot. Head back on the trail left past the lighthouse.

Just want to mention a good website that I get on Facebook. Drug Policy Foundation. You can google it.

Looks as if Mexico is going to be trying to change their policy on drugs being illegal as over 50,000 ppl have been killed over drugs in Mexico in the past decade, and it just keeps getting worse. We all need to be talking about this with all those ppl who think the only way is the drug war way. Shit needs to change.

Yea i gotta say to the dude who said there is more hard then blows in the D ur really mistaken homie their is a drought in the D right now on white. Everything is garbo, but the lottos are bangin like usual. Anyone remember back in the day when Death Row stamps were out? Those were the days!

Anything n everything that has to do with the 313 we can now post in here. Instead of breaking up threads to individual things such as heroin or caine or pills or whatever now we can post it all in one convienent spot!

I remember Death Row, and Horsehead which I hear is still around after 30 some years, DMX was a good one. I miss those old stamped packs. I used to collect them and actually had a whole boatload of them framed. As I understand it if someone gets busted selling a "stamped" pack these days they can enforce the RICO act on them in court.

It always seems better back in the day but I wonder if the % of quality really has gone down, its always hovered around 10-15% as I understand.

Yea its almost either all lottos or wax paper or foils, some old schoolers do like top rolling papers to fold into a pack. But i just got wind from a still using addict i talk to that the west side is really shitty right now. Which sux for the addicted people. So glad to be out that lifestyle.

Hey guys,

This is my first time posting on here, but what a waste of a trip today.....doesnt seem as easy to get as it used to be. My guy isnt there anymore and my backup is in jail.....way to end a day

i saw them in concert a few years ago and it was an amazing show..im not the biggest fan, my ex at the time was but they know to perform with the best of them

i saw them in concert a few years ago and it was an amazing show..im not the biggest fan, my ex at the time was but they know to perform with the best of them

Whom did you see in concert? I'm assuming your last post were lyrics but I don't recognize them.