• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

afghan dope goes to the russians..i doubt we get anyhere

if we do its from some soldiers coming back from there who got it..and with that i doubt you will find it on the streets

Detroit has a one of the largest arab communities in the country. And there is some afghani floating around. I know some one that came across it just one time. So its out there (in small quantities anyways). Good luck man I hope we both finf it lol.

afghan dope goes to the russians..i doubt we get anyhere

if we do its from some soldiers coming back from there who got it..and with that i doubt you will find it on the streets

There's alot of Afghan dope in Toronto there boys and girls!

Lol no but detroit is close as fuck to canada (literally just across the river from downtown) so that could be where its coming from.

^^
Most of the heroin in Ontario comes off the boat in Monteal (Quebec) and shipped by ground to Toronto for distribution.

Damn, last month the dope was great during the first week or so, this month its just weak. I cant wait to go to Cambodia this fall.

The H in Cambodia is extremely pure, my first time ever there. Got ripped off though, paid <snip> for 1g, but then it was 90% pure..:) Think one should'nt pay more than <snip>/g, as tourist I mean. Bet locals buy it for <snip>. Don't fall asleep in the street somewhere, then you prob. wake up dead..

Last edited by a moderator:
The H in Cambodia is extremely pure, my first time ever there. Got ripped off though, paid $150 for 1g, but then it was 90% pure..:) Think one should'nt pay more than $50/g, as tourist I mean. Bet locals buy it for $5-$10. Don't fall asleep in the street somewhere, then you prob. wake up dead..

I was able to get 20 grams for <snip> in Mae Sai Thailand, the price was the same in other area hilltribes. That was 15 yrs ago though. The shit was like driven snow, dissolved instantly in water.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
^you need to write a book yo, I read all the shit you wrote on that blog a while and check it every so often. You definitely got a good writing style and good at pullin you in, I just want to know the whole story tho haha I hate waitin for shit

So true!! Funny thing is, I'm not as afraid of the people in the hood as I am of the police seeing *me* there... especially with Detroit's "ticket & tow" bullshit where they take ur vehicle, even if you are not in possession of anything illegal...

My usual connect used to meet me somewhere neutral... and it made me feel more safe (as if there is such a thing!?) Now he's disappeared.... DAMMIT!!!:X

Hi neighbor. I can understand how you feel about going into the city.
I was lucky when I was using back in the 90s I had a guy I could call.
Things change. I lived in the city and repaired furnaces for a living.
Now I am on disability but will still go to my old neighbor hood with a helper
and I see a lot of the old gang to this day.
I wonder how far apart we live?

Taking my work van into city

I went into the city to check on a user friend. (just for the record I am not a user. Used to every once and again over ten years ago. But who knows what the future holds in that regard).

i have read here how vehicles get impounded.

Can they grab my cargo van just because i am in an are that houses users and one of them happens to be a friend I am visiting.?

my friend "Slings" over his home phone, as h puts it.

Should I be worried about impounding of my vehicle?

Cops in the D are crooked as fuck. But if your therre and dont look like a total junky. Dont have any rigs or any thing like that one you and can give them an address of the friend you are visiting you should be fine. But then again you never know. What area you talkin about? the eastside?

Cops in the D are crooked as fuck. But if your therre and dont look like a total junky. Dont have any rigs or any thing like that one you and can give them an address of the friend you are visiting you should be fine. But then again you never know. What area you talkin about? the eastside?

Yeah, close to polish. Jose and david

Yeah , I sell Chinese fod to supplement my income lololol

Spell checker didn't do it's job.

I haven't been to the city in a while, about 6 months. I know about 6 months ago the East Side was really hot, especially the 7 Mile and Hayes area. Just wondering if that area is still real hot with pigs. About 6 months ago I wasn't so much worried about the cops as I was of the stick up kids and armed robbers. Since the area was such a bad heroin area, white people became an easy mark for the animals to rob. After I got robbed at gunpoint by a dealer and his gunman I said fuckkk this and quit. Haven't done any opiates since. It just isn't worth the risk to me anymore. It doesn't matter how good of a relationship you have with you dealer I realized. You can just as easily get killed by a hot shot or by some crazed negro or white trash cocksucker in the hood who decided he just wants to kill that day because he doesn't have any money and would rather prey on a whitey. I sincerely hope everyone stays safe if you are going to continue to cop dope in The D. One Love.

I dunno what D you fuck with. But in DETROIT where I cop I have never had a problem w stick up kids or folks gettin robbed. Not even heard of some shit like that. You must be an easy mark yo. Why would a dealer rob theyre customers? thats like a restaurant serving people dog shit. I mean I wont say it never happens but its gotta be rare. And I fuck with the eastside you speak of and its always just been straight business. It was hot about 6months ago yes. But its cooled off. I rarely see the squad down there anymore. But the shit I been gettin in flint has been way better anyways. So thats where I been goin. But Im still in the d regularly.

JUMO, but with all the money problems and half of it politicians being jailed I don't think the cops are very numerous.

Back in the Day I went to a place with my guy or he made a call. Never got a buzz off the stuff he got for me. It was so bad in fact that i decided it wasn't worth it and got help. (I was looking for that Nam quality high that I got back when). My friend is till there and he has got clean but the neighborhood is still a hot slinging place. If it's still the same quality as back when, it is not worth the trip.

hvac, youll never find SEA quality here, its unheard of. By the time it gets here from there its been stomped on so many times iys probably about 10% purity.

Ive been had for my money a few times but that was long ago. Robbed once at gunpoint but all I had was $3, a buck knife and a pack of Pall Malls. I asked the dude wht hes takin my Pall Malls when I kew he smoked Newports but he took them anyway. I didnt tell him about the bundle I had in my pocket so it was all good. I loved that knife he got though.

I think up on 7 an 8 mile its a lot shadier, I wouldnt know from experience cause Im closer to dwntown. I Imagine that all the kids from the burbs come down just across 8 mile to cop so there ripe for the taking. If you copped closer to dwntown I doubt you would have any regular probs. The cops surrounding Detroit will sit on 8 mile and watch kids cross in to cop and when they come back across they get pulled over, its common police practice. I rarely leave the city, no need to except to visit family.