• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Whats up JimJonesBallin? Can you actually get blows in Windsor. Ive only been twice, such a nice clean city. Canadians know how to keep a city, word.
I dont think I can go to Canada anymore, apparently the cops there in Hamilton dont like LSD being sold at the Grateful Dead concerts there at Copps.

Jesus the dope sucks this week. Last week was "fire" as you all call it.

I feek terrible though because of another issue. My landlord waqs driving me and I had him stop a couple of blocks from the spot so I could cop, they were out so I had him drop me off at the next spot, I go on my way, get my shit and do up in an abandoned. I get home and get a call from my landlords wife "Oh, thank god, your not in jail" apparently after my LL dropped me off, they headed home and got pulled over by 4 cop cars and undercovers. They had the old man out of the car questioning him, searching the car thinking I was copping for them. He doesnt do drugs and after a while let him go but shit I feel terrible he had to go through that. He knows exactly what I was doing, wasn't like I was lying to him for a ride but damn.
Ive been doing this for 20 yrs and never been pulled over for this type of thing, well maybe once but that was an odd situation. Every things good, just traumatized my LL for a minute. Guess Ill never get a ride from him again.

What a waste of resources having four cop cars driving around trying to bust ppl for a few packs. But in reality they just want your car impounded so they can make a few bucks. They charge about $1000 to get your car back if it gets impounded during a drug stop.

Detroit needs street cops more than anything, you can go an entire day without seeing one patrol car these days. They're stretched thin, you would think it would be more worth while having cops on the beat, letting their hood know theyre there for them.
This drug war is just so fucking worthless.

I noticed somewhere someone said the gang squad here in the D was disbanded, Im not sure if thats true but wouldn't that be a better objective to fighting real crime. Little punks create more havoc than any dealer or user

^ lol. Pigpen what do you think of the heidelburg project? To me it looks like he went around and scavenged all the abandoned houses doors. And then stacked junk around. I mean it is kind of neat but very ghetto. But what the fuck do I know about art.

That's one reason I don't buy dope in the D. A friend of mine had their car impounded by DPD. They wanted more then what the car was worth, plus being a junkie she didn't have the grand to get it back. I drive through the hood quite a bit and will be pissed if I ever get hassled by the cops.

Why not just swallow the caps before the cops raid the car? No evidence= No taking your car.... That is the main reason i like to cop in a car and not on foot, gives you a change to swallow the goods while you pull over for the cops... But in Jersey it is a lot harder to swallow slips than pill capsules... I always cop as much as i can swallow, my main rule of thumb for copping in as safe of a way i can....

Why not just swallow the caps before the cops raid the car? No evidence= No taking your car.... That is the main reason i like to cop in a car and not on foot, gives you a change to swallow the goods while you pull over for the cops... But in Jersey it is a lot harder to swallow slips than pill capsules... I always cop as much as i can swallow, my main rule of thumb for copping in as safe of a way i can....

As I understand it in Detroit they can take the car whether you have dope or not.

So what was the reason for the cops to seize the car?

Well one of the passengers did go up to the dope house but came back with none. So I assume they took it for conspiracy to buy drugs. It was a lot of years ago and my memory is a little fuzzy from them years. Lol

So what was the reason for the cops to seize the car?

I ain't for sure for sure maybe somebody else can give you a better answer, but I think it falls under the "loitering with intent to purchase narcotics" or whatever. A.k.a being white in a black neighborhood. And in Detroit they don't get caps, it's usually lotto tickets wrapped up which wouldn't be a whole lot better to swallow then stamps. Chitown/Bmore and some places in Ohio are the only places I know that use caps on the regular.

Haha Pigpen that shit's fucked up bro, I'm guessin the jakes seen you get out at the one spot, get back in, and then get back out that's why they thought you had copped for him? Either way that's fucked up tho, I wonder if they did the felony traffic stop where they had guns drawn and are screamin "get your fuckin hands up" before you even get the car in park.

It's weird to me how in Detroit they got dope houses, it just seems like such an easy target. And it's not like a corner where the look outs see the boys comin and everybody runs and the shits already stashed, if your in the house and they bust in the door they can charge everybody with whatevers in the house. The D got to be the only city where dope houses is the standard.

The cops probably make more money off the end users here. We need our cars to get around because there ain't much public transportation. And the suburban kids are more likely to pay the fines and shit.

I think it was last year the cops ran a sting on a bus line. The news called it the heroin express. People would park and ride the bus to the city to score dope and they had undercovers on the bus and shit.

^ lol. Pigpen what do you think of the heidelburg project? To me it looks like he went around and scavenged all the abandoned houses doors. And then stacked junk around. I mean it is kind of neat but very ghetto. But what the fuck do I know about art.

That's one reason I don't buy dope in the D. A friend of mine had their car impounded by DPD. They wanted more then what the car was worth, plus being a junkie she didn't have the grand to get it back. I drive through the hood quite a bit and will be pissed if I ever get hassled by the cops.

I love the Heidelberg, Tyree Guyton's a friend. Its pretty close to where Im at right now. I ride through on a regular basis when Im on my bike. There was a lot of controversy over it years ago when city council declared it junk and not art. Tyree now speaks around the world and is a big positive force for not only Detroit but artists worlwide.

http://www.heidelberg.org/

We have so many abandoned houses here the dealers just use those, when they get busted a few times they move on to another.

As far as the seizures go, Id guess most of the cars that stop at the spots dont have all their paperwork in order, suspended license, no license, no insurance, old tags, bad plates, whatever. The cops can take the car for just about any of those reasons. Its a big racket, a friend who runs a legal after hours art gallery party was raided and they took everyones car. My friend got the ACLU involved and they had to pay back everyone who had to buy back their car from the tow yard. It was quite an embarrassment in court for the drug task force or what ever they call themselves

Look, I just want to say I respect the cops, their doing a thankless job and risk their lives doing it but are saddled with the drug war and its laws. Most cops here that I know are cool, not to say I havent run into some assholes too but thats life. I have a different view on the task forces but they are just doing their job also, doing what they are assigned to do although many of them seem to be a little to gung ho. When Ive had run ins with them Im just as honest as I can, they hate being lied to and they petty much know what the hell your doing but I still got smacked around. We are all on opposite sides of a pointless war, but we have the truth behind us, the fact that addiction is a disease (not that it should be used as an excuse) a health issue. We have our heart in going to a dope house risking our freedom, they do it for a paycheck. What we have in common is we both are chasing something that will never come to an end. Its much like this war on terrorism, while we bumble around in foreign countries trying to reign in freedom they just want to live like they have for thousands of years with a few bad apples mixed in creating havoc. Im done with my rant, forgive me, Ive had a few drinks.

About our lotto ticket origami, Ive never understood why we dont have our dope wrapped in balloons or something else that can be swallowed easily. In Oakland thats what we were served all the time. The DDs would carry around 30 balloons in their mouth which could be easily swallowed and shit out or puked up later. The gel caps seem kind of half assed if you ask me, I wonder how many overdoses theyve caused. If your going through the trouble of wrapping your shit in caps why not just do balloons so you can swallow as many as you want so the cops have no evidence and you get your shit back.

Jesus the dope sucks this week. Last week was "fire" as you all call it.

I feek terrible though because of another issue. My landlord waqs driving me and I had him stop a couple of blocks from the spot so I could cop, they were out so I had him drop me off at the next spot, I go on my way, get my shit and do up in an abandoned. I get home and get a call from my landlords wife "Oh, thank god, your not in jail" apparently after my LL dropped me off, they headed home and got pulled over by 4 cop cars and undercovers. They had the old man out of the car questioning him, searching the car thinking I was copping for them. He doesnt do drugs and after a while let him go but shit I feel terrible he had to go through that. He knows exactly what I was doing, wasn't like I was lying to him for a ride but damn.
Ive been doing this for 20 yrs and never been pulled over for this type of thing, well maybe once but that was an odd situation. Every things good, just traumatized my LL for a minute. Guess Ill never get a ride from him again.

What a waste of resources having four cop cars driving around trying to bust ppl for a few packs. But in reality they just want your car impounded so they can make a few bucks. They charge about $1000 to get your car back if it gets impounded during a drug stop.

Detroit needs street cops more than anything, you can go an entire day without seeing one patrol car these days. They're stretched thin, you would think it would be more worth while having cops on the beat, letting their hood know theyre there for them.
This drug war is just so fucking worthless.

I noticed somewhere someone said the gang squad here in the D was disbanded, Im not sure if thats true but wouldn't that be a better objective to fighting real crime. Little punks create more havoc than any dealer or user

I got a batch of some straight diesel today in flint. Which is all detroit dope anyways, But I copped weight pretty early this morn so I might have gotten it before he stomped on it. Sorry to hear your dope sucks though.

And I hear ya about the police like a ghost town. Flints the same way. Thats why everyone is killin eachother in Ftown. Around 70+ murders last year for a city with such a small population is nuts.

The prob is these days is that the murders are not even dope territory related I bet. There probably half alcohol related and half family issues. The days of fighting over territory are pretty much over. If someone has a reaction to that Id love to hear it.

Good to hear your gettin good n Flint C mc1. Things always turn around here but wish I had what your gettin. First of the month is commin and things will change, we had 2 straight weeks of good dope at the start of April.

Whats up JimJonesBallin? Can you actually get blows in Windsor. Ive only been twice, such a nice clean city. Canadians know how to keep a city, word.
I dont think I can go to Canada anymore, apparently the cops there in Hamilton dont like LSD being sold at the Grateful Dead concerts there at Copps.

funny you should ask that. i was reading back in an earlier post someone speculated detroits drugs were "being smuggled in through canada". nothing could be further from the truth. theres no such thing as tan in windsor whatsoever. im a pretty big dope-er too. im on suboxone even at the methadone clinics ive yet to meet someone whos even seen heroin. that being said, at least purdue has been good to us with hydromorph contin and original formula oxy.

^^ yeah I would agree w that. Doesnt seem to be many territory beefs. Probablly because dudes arent slangin open air as much. But people do kill eachother over some dumb ass shit. Its pitiful.

Theres definetely some dumb ass killings going on. I believe Detroit has approx one per day but you dont hear about territory beefs. Actually we dont hear about shit in the newspapers. The only time you hear about a murder is when its an old lady or a young kid, every once in a while you hear about a straight A student killed in the crossfire. Mostly its just drunken anger which instigates a murder/shoting.

Look at Mexico though, they racked up something like over 30,000 murders since December 2006 which were all drug/cartel related. Its insane down there, and all for drugs that are meant for us here in the US. And when we lose 3000 ppl in 9-11 we start wars in two different countries which no doubt caused 100s of thousands of deaths.

Drug overdoses usually accounted for about 10,000 a yaer in the 90s but has doubled almost in just five years since 1999. These deaths are no doubt caused by the drug war. Any illegal drug you buy is on the street, un regulated. We have ding dongs cutting up the drugs we shoot in our veins. We have no idea what they cut the drugs with, we have no idea of the potency. These numbers of overdose deaths would be reduced to nil if the drugs we bought were regulated and controlled. What happens when you hear of someone dying of heroin? we want to know where they got their shit, which spot to go to.

I have one soapbox to scream from and its the drug war soapbox. I cannot talk enough about the bullshit which is the war on drugs.

I hope you will all look into the Drug Policy Alliance http://www.drugpolicy.org/ and use your Facebook or Myspace to spread the word. From what Ive seen this org. has the best chance of making a difference. Im not working for them but I do believe in what their doing. If you have any ideas on how to spread the word, do it and please post it here.

I also endorse LEAP, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php

Do your part and spread the word.

Cops can pull you over and impound your car for "being in a known drug area" which is bullshit.
The dope on the eastside has been consistently good. Lotto packs. Nice fat ones. Yum.

Cops can pull you over and impound your car for "being in a known drug area" which is bullshit.
The dope on the eastside has been consistently good. Lotto packs. Nice fat ones. Yum.

Are your lotto packs taped shut. Are they 1 1/2" long or about 1/2" long and taped, or maybe something else.

Ive noticed over the years dealers have different ways of folding their lotto papers, kind of like a trademark.
I may have said before, I miss the old packs in the 90s that were store bought and stamped with their brand on it. I had saved a bunch of diff ones from over the years and actually framed them all. I lost it somewhere down the road but just ran into an old friend who did the same thing and she still has hers.

I used to wrap my shit in cut up pages from my old Juggs magazines. It was my own little trademark lol.