• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

I use Ziedmans pawn on Gratiot.

I dont know what everybodys complaining about Detroit for, Granted, Ive been here long enough to not get fucked with but I just dont hear the horror stories.

I suppose if you come down here looking green your more likely to get screwed. Id suggest staying away from the main drags.

There is a needle exchange bus at Mack and Bewick Fridays between 2-3pm. The bus stops in other areas throughout the week but youll have to start at Bewick and ask them, I dont have the schedule.

I use Ziedmans pawn on Gratiot.

I dont know what everybodys complaining about Detroit for, Granted, Ive been here long enough to not get fucked with but I just dont hear the horror stories.

I suppose if you come down here looking green your more likely to get screwed. Id suggest staying away from the main drags.

There is a needle exchange bus at Mack and Bewick Fridays between 2-3pm. The bus stops in other areas throughout the week but youll have to start at Bewick and ask them, I dont have the schedule.

Hey man I just wanted to say I like your blog and would like to hear more of your stories but I can't private message yet. I'll hit you up when I can.

alrite you dope fiends and crackheads...

so who has pawned they shit at american jewerly?

Hahaha yo that was fuckin funny. I always wondered what the fuck was with Pawn Stars you hardly ever see any "real pawnshop type of customers" Like some dope fiend rollin down the pawn shop "ay cuz, I got this fuckin letter signed by Ben Franklin" Rick like "Let me get a expert...." Fiends like "Fuck it! Give me $20 for it now and it's yours!"

But that American Jewelry, I mean come on dudes name is Les Gold? Is that fuckin made up or what? If not thats the best fuckin name for a pawnbroker ever. Then you always got some hood bitch in there tryin to get whatever out of pawn and it's like 8 months late and Les done sold they shit. At first I was like aw this Hardcore Pawn shit is weak, then I started watchin it I def like it better of the two.

lol @ pigpen like "nah, I use Ziedmans"

Just copped 12 packs in Flint town :D. Pretty good shit. Different than the stuff they usually have. Its a really dark brown/reddish color. Never seen anything like it. Almost looks like red rock opium lol. I am assuming it from whatever cut they used. Anyone know what that could be?

Last edited:
^if its red id say probably dormin. or it could be that it was dark brown dope that was cut with an offwhite powder which might make it look kind of reddish. i have seen dope that looks like what you are describing before. ive even seen orange looking dope before that i am pretty sure came from the middle east.

^ yeah reddish orange would be the best descroption I can think of. Definitely different than the brown or light tan stuff I usually get. Its good though, long legs. Im still noddin. Just spilled a bowl of milk in my lap. ahahaha

Hahaha yo that was fuckin funny. I always wondered what the fuck was with Pawn Stars you hardly ever see any "real pawnshop type of customers" Like some dope fiend rollin down the pawn shop "ay cuz, I got this fuckin letter signed by Ben Franklin" Rick like "Let me get a expert...." Fiends like "Fuck it! Give me $20 for it now and it's yours!"

But that American Jewelry, I mean come on dudes name is Les Gold? Is that fuckin made up or what? If not thats the best fuckin name for a pawnbroker ever. Then you always got some hood bitch in there tryin to get whatever out of pawn and it's like 8 months late and Les done sold they shit. At first I was like aw this Hardcore Pawn shit is weak, then I started watchin it I def like it better of the two.

lol @ pigpen like "nah, I use Ziedmans"
lol

^if its red id say probably dormin. or it could be that it was dark brown dope that was cut with an offwhite powder which might make it look kind of reddish. i have seen dope that looks like what you are describing before. ive even seen orange looking dope before that i am pretty sure came from the middle east.

dormin doesnt turn the product red..the red from the dormin it just little specks from the casing of the pill that when the broke the pill up a piece or 2 feel in..

^ahh ok, i was under the impression it was a red pill that was ground completely making the cut like a red powder. thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah this stuff has more of and entire browninsh/reddish tint to it. I dunno what it is but I can complain. Makes me nod balls lol.

IDK a bout you guys but the shit i've been getting is str8 fire on the eastside tan sucks up dark brown so damn good :) sucks I'm working in indiana 4 days on and back in MI on my 3 days of there is no H to be found down here so I have to get by on a methadone hookup I found, I found a roxycontin hookup tho and shot one up for the first time got a little dope like rush I was happy with it would much rather have my boy tho lol

^Theres dope down there unless your in bum fucked no where lol. I just copped a bundle in flint last night of similar shit your talkin bout. Light tan dissovles completely draws up dark mmm mmmm Im about to get my nod on right now as a matter of fact :D

It's weird I'm in a decent sized city but it's in the middle of no where it's surrounded by cornfields lol. an hour north of indianapolis. Anyways I think I'm about done down here to much bs going on in my life :p IDK if going back to MI 24/7 is such a good idea either tho ;)

Was gettin the dark brown chunk but then got turned on to the creamy yellowish powder that blew me away. dont even get bags anymore, I save a ton buying it by the ball.

^ sounds like the stuff I been gettin in flint. Its fantastic.

I took some out to friends in PA, it rocked their world!! One guy wants to come back to the D with me just to party...

Yeah if it were pink and mixed wih brown dope I could see how it would turn reddish. That shit is gone now anyways and my dudes are back on with the light vanilla tannish colored fiyah