• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

WHAT? It's worse being this age and trying to score because NOBODY believes I use drugs. I can't just to walk up to somebody on the street and ask for crystal meth.... even if they had tons of it, do you think they would sell it to me? Here in Cali, I am surrounded by other 40 somethings and 50 somethings that use and they help me out. As a stranger in a strange town, at this age, don't you think everybody will be very suspicious of me?

WHAT? It's worse being this age and trying to score because NOBODY believes I use drugs. I can't just to walk up to somebody on the street and ask for crystal meth.... even if they had tons of it, do you think they would sell it to me? Here in Cali, I am surrounded by other 40 somethings and 50 somethings that use and they help me out. As a stranger in a strange town, at this age, don't you think everybody will be very suspicious of me?

idk, i've actually met plenty of drug users your age. of course, usually you have to get into the jam band psychedelic scene and move on from there, find out where the shit is at ya know? but i know what you mean, you probably can't cop on the street. i'm picturing you walkin up with a business suit and briefcase asking for dope. i kid, of course, but seriously, gettin in with an older crowd is usually your best bet and concerts arent bad places to do that...

@palli... thank you. See, I never would have thought of that. I am a high school teacher and I have to be constantly careful because obviously, the kids have it all.... weed, OCs, etc. I want it but I don't want to buy where they buy, and I don't want them to ever see me buy. I do tend to have a lot of patience with the kids though. If somebody is nodding in the back of the class, I don't ususally hassle them too much, except to suggest that they limit their use to somewhere besides school.

@palli... thank you. See, I never would have thought of that. I am a high school teacher and I have to be constantly careful because obviously, the kids have it all.... weed, OCs, etc. I want it but I don't want to buy where they buy, and I don't want them to ever see me buy. I do tend to have a lot of patience with the kids though. If somebody is nodding in the back of the class, I don't ususally hassle them too much, except to suggest that they limit their use to somewhere besides school.

you just won my vote for person of the year, time magazine status.

but yeah i would not cop on the street if thats where your students are going. can you imagine the awkwardness? but also, i dont want to stereotype but older people have an easier time getting scripted things, you could try that as well. anything on the street usually has a pharmaceutical counterpart.

Jeez, palli, that is a very lovely sentiment, thank you so much for the compliment. I know about the awkwardness... I've been a teacher a long time. Here in Cali, I have my medical card, and I have OFTEN met past students in the marijuana dispensary. A lot of the kids run out and get their medical card as soon as they turn 18, you know? So here I come walking in to the dispensary and I hear, "Ms S... what are YOU doing here?" (I'm female.) If they have already graduated, I generally just say, "The same thing YOU are doing here." If they are still at my school, I just leave and if it comes up I deny I was ever there. It's tricky business.

Jeez, palli, that is a very lovely sentiment, thank you so much for the compliment. I know about the awkwardness... I've been a teacher a long time. Here in Cali, I have my medical card, and I have OFTEN met past students in the marijuana dispensary. A lot of the kids run out and get their medical card as soon as they turn 18, you know? So here I come walking in to the dispensary and I hear, "Ms S... what are YOU doing here?" (I'm female.) If they have already graduated, I generally just say, "The same thing YOU are doing here." If they are still at my school, I just leave and if it comes up I deny I was ever there. It's tricky business.

i mean luckily the legal status doesn't mean they have any kinda blackmail material, but that is still certainly uncomfortable, and i'm guessing its kinda hard to set a Good Example for the kidlets when you're kaught koppin, amirite? Really though I would try to meet people into pawt and psychs at concerts (allman brothers come to mind, i know it sounds cliche, but i'm serious here), because alot of those types of people are also into pharms and blow. And tend to know older people into other stuff, heroin and such if you're into that (I know I am!)

Also I guess you could just travel farther and cop off the street but that seems awful risky, doesn't it? And I know that's not possible in all areas of cali.

THE GOOD EXAMPLE is the worst problem I have. I did not realize when I became a teacher that I was expected to live the life of a nun. Teachers are not supposed to drink or dance or smoke, MUCH LESS do illegal substances. I hate feeling like I have to set the example for them, because that's their parent's job. I don't use at school because that is my place of employment. They pay me to teach and teach is exactly what I do. How other teachers stay up grading 160 essays all night and then go right back in and teach the next day, I do not know. I know what I do to get the job done. I do crystal meth. Get my work done. Go in a little haggard the next day after having no sleep, but I get my fucking work done. I hand back essays quickly because students need immediate feedback to really improve their writing. Glass ought to be a fucking tax write off for me, man.

THE GOOD EXAMPLE is the worst problem I have. I did not realize when I became a teacher that I was expected to live the life of a nun. Teachers are not supposed to drink or dance or smoke, MUCH LESS do illegal substances. I hate feeling like I have to set the example for them, because that's their parent's job. I don't use at school because that is my place of employment. They pay me to teach and teach is exactly what I do. How other teachers stay up grading 160 essays all night and then go right back in and teach the next day, I do not know. I know what I do to get the job done. I do crystal meth. Get my work done. Go in a little haggard the next day after having no sleep, but I get my fucking work done. I hand back essays quickly because students need immediate feedback to really improve their writing. Glass ought to be a fucking tax write off for me, man.

do you live in the tiny town from Footloose?

nah, seriously though, i hate to say it but i think you do have an obligation not to be hai in front of the kiddos. I was a teachers assistant for a bit (before having my grant cut off by NIDA...seems they didnt dig what i had ta say) and I would seriously go dopesick in front of the students rather than be nodding. I mean we scholars do have a reputation to uphold. And hey, maybe the other teachers are usin' the same methods as you, lol.

I know for a fact other teachers do this because one of my teacher friends got pulled over and they found meth in her car. She got put on administrative leave but she hired a lawyer and fought it, saying some kid must have dropped it in her car because she shared her car with her daughter. After a year of legal wranglings, she won. They had to hire her back. I don't really know how she beat it, to tell you the truth, but they could not prove it was hers, and she tested clean, which was an absolute magic trick because she's been using a long time.

I agree with you that being dopesick in front of the students would not be cool. I have had to call in sick once coming off a weekend of serious oxy use but I've learned over time what I can handle and what I can't. Sorry about you losing your grant... forward thinkers are never really appreciated in the academic community. It's all dusty and moldy and needs more people like us to see life like it really is and just hit it head on.

I know for a fact other teachers do this because one of my teacher friends got pulled over and they found meth in her car. She got put on administrative leave but she hired a lawyer and fought it, saying some kid must have dropped it in her car because she shared her car with her daughter. After a year of legal wranglings, she won. They had to hire her back. I don't really know how she beat it, to tell you the truth, but they could not prove it was hers, and she tested clean, which was an absolute magic trick because she's been using a long time.

I agree with you that being dopesick in front of the students would not be cool. I have had to call in sick once coming off a weekend of serious oxy use but I've learned over time what I can handle and what I can't. Sorry about you losing your grant... forward thinkers are never really appreciated in the academic community. It's all dusty and moldy and needs more people like us to see life like it really is and just hit it head on.

yeah, and especially with the economy, NIDA and NIH don't have as many grants ta give out, you know? But also unfortunately, i attempted to publish a very pro marijuana study (I don't smoke btw) and found mahself blacklisted.

I love that you tried to publish a pro marijuana study. I LOVE THAT! I have read many pro marijuana essays, as you can well imagine, and if their facts are straight, and their paragraphs are organized, and their arguments are supported, that is an A from me, whereas other teachers would turn the essay into the principal and fail the student, which I think is horrendous behaviour from a teaching standpoint. We don't let the kids have their own opinions. I want them to discover themselves as writers. I might be moving to Detroit because I pretty much got blacklisted from the school I've been at because word spread that I have been seen in medical dispensaries, and although this is So Cal, I live in a super weird very conservative little area, and they made up some other stuff to get rid of me, and although I should have fought it, I was sort of sick of the attitude here anyway. The problem is that in California there are not any teaching jobs left. Our state is flat broke. I had to buy all my own paper, make my own copies, use my own phone to call parents... bogus, man. They are closing schools. At last count it was over 144,000 teachers been laid off this year in Cali. So fuck it. I can go anywhere and since I was born in East Detroit and still have lots of relatives there, I am looking to get hired on out there somewhere and just stay with relatives til I get back on my feet. I also have relatives in Florida, where I go every summer, and where I already have connects for everything, so I applied to a lot of schools there too. Something will come up.... and since I love the weather in Cali, I will come back if the economy recovers.

Hey Detroiters, i live down South Central way , but my uncles old lady is from Detroit and she has several kids living there that are from 25-40ish,,,anyway i went up to Detroit with her a few months ago and her son ,one of them , had some heroin that was like brown but grey both ..like it was dark brownish heroin but the big rocks or pieces i saw the guy had that sold us/him the heroin the dope looked grey but dark brown at the same time..i have seen heroin similar to this in Memphis,TN before but never saw a larger amount like dude had(probably 50+ grams in one chunk or whatever)...just wonder if its a type of cut or what or what country does this smack come from? lol it's really good shit and i like it a lot but i never realized there was dark brown powder that was also greyish like that until i saw that big piece...anyone know whats this dope from or cut with to luck like that way? seemed like they got this stuff from dude on a frequent basis and i got too high to ask them about it...lol

It comes in all colors and textures. From white, to tan, gray, brown, even purple a couple times. Who knows what cut causes differant colors, but most dope lately has been pretty good.

Hello ugly, welcome. I can understand your feelings of "awkwardness" with regards to copping... my experience has been quite similar. I also lead a "double life" so to speak. Those who don't know me would never even suspect that Im a heroin user... and I have to be extremely careful with who sees me and where. My career would be ruined if the wrong person found out. Anyway, you wont have any problems scoring in the D. Talk to people... chances are, you'll get asked "if you're the cops" a ba-zillion (I love that word!) times, but 90/100 people will still hook you up, even if you look suspicious. The city is flooded with drugs. Its actually quite sad. Good luck to you and stay safe. BTW- good luck job hunting. Unfortunately our economy sucks too... but the Detroit Public Schools are almost always looking for teachers. Don't ask me how I know that. ;)

Hello ugly, welcome. I can understand your feelings of "awkwardness" with regards to copping... my experience has been quite similar. I also lead a "double life" so to speak. Those who don't know me would never even suspect that Im a heroin user... and I have to be extremely careful with who sees me and where. My career would be ruined if the wrong person found out. Anyway, you wont have any problems scoring in the D. Talk to people... chances are, you'll get asked "if you're the cops" a ba-zillion (I love that word!) times, but 90/100 people will still hook you up, even if you look suspicious. The city is flooded with drugs. Its actually quite sad. Good luck to you and stay safe. BTW- good luck job hunting. Unfortunately our economy sucks too... but the Detroit Public Schools are almost always looking for teachers. Don't ask me how I know that. ;)

Thank you Suburbangirl. Perhaps we will meet someday.
Well I haven't heard from any school districts yet... I'm up on crystal meth tonight for no particular reason just reading the boards and listening to Lady Gaga "Just Dance" over and over and over and over........over and over and over...... just trying not to think......8(

true to that

It comes in all colors and textures. From white, to tan, gray, brown, even purple a couple times. Who knows what cut causes differant colors, but most dope lately has been pretty good.

yeah i know it does come in all colors textures,etc.. just curious as to that grey tinted stuff..doesn't matter tho it was really damn good and thats what counts...never seen purple but heard about it being in some city in the midwest in early 70's...it was purple "smoking heroin" or something my uncle said they were telling people it was "chinese smoking heroin,,number #3 heroin etc...he did not actually buy any(my uncle that is) but he did see some ...he had some white powder from South east asia,,this was like 1970 in the fall after he just came back from vietnam for his "year in hell" and he was using heroin over there like a lotta dudes did and came back here and had trouble getting any worth a fuck compared to the really high purity,,cheap as hell..white heroin in vietnam...shit in USA he said was not even comparable even with paying a lotta money..he and his buddies said fuck it and went to methadone programs,but thats another ball of wax...

Anyone else getting the small ziploc baggies with little black and white bombs exploding on them?

The greyish looking chunky dope I've seen has been afghan in origin. I'm sure there's Columbian that looks like that too but a soldier friend of mine brought back a 35mm film canaster with chunky greyish rocks. Awesome dope.

i would just look for the ones who look like they are holding while at school and bust them then take their dope. at the same time i would be like "billy, for investigative/scholastic reasons im going to need to know where you got this heroin..."

The greyish shit I've gotten has always been garbage. Anyways I have a friend who just got out of rehab and when they drug tested her she tested positive for PCP. I know she doesn't use PCP, all she uses is Heroin and occasionally cocaine. So be careful about what your getting, even though it's impossible to tell. Anyways I got my script for suboxone and should be quitting here finally :). Anyone ever hear of a meth scene here in Detroit? Just wondering, never heard of it being around here but it's obviously everywhere but here.