• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Detroit Megathread

Suboxone was a wonderdrug for me, when my insurance got all fucked up though i fell back into my old ways.

Suboxone has worked wonders for me in the past.... when Im on the right dose, it seems to pretty much eliminate my cravings for H, or at least reduce them to a more 'manageable' level. It is the only thing that makes me feel "semi-normal" without the dope.

I just began taking them yesterday, and so far its been relatively painless. Minimal w/d's at first, but the symptoms disappeared once I took the sub. Having some cravings.... fighting with myself a little bit about whether or not to go down and cop next week. I started myself on a low dose though, less than what the doc suggested... might take more tomorrow to see if it heps w/ the mental stuff.

I'll know on Mon if my insurance is gonna cover them.... the doc actually gave me a handful of 8mg tabs to get started while I wait for the ins co. to make up its mind. Damn insurance!

Anyways, sorry to ramble on... dont know how this actually relates to the forum topic.... 8) Anyways, the game in the D is the same as we all know it.... just contemplating whether or not its time for me to get out of it for a while, and I can only make decisions based on what I know has helped me in the past. Be safe everyone.

yeah ive been going crazy trying to stay away from H for a minute but it happens like once a week anyway. what can ya do.....

I have to quit asap I wish i had insurance so I could get on subs unfortunately I don't and can't find a hookup. I guess I'm going to have to do it the old fashion way. I'm thinking about taking xanax or something to take away the edge, anyone have any suggestions? I have a job oppurtunity I can't pass up and can't be on dope while having this job. I don't want to fuck it up and I'm starting to get out of control with the H. I know where my life is heading again and I need to stop before it's to late, wish me luck ya'll.

Pavel-

I feel your pain, pal. :( I would suggest calling around to a few local docs... even w/o insurance a couple of them are VERY reasonable with their charges for sub Tx... in my recent "Research" I've found a place as low as $for the initial appt, and $ monthly thereafter. Just do a little homework. There are even programs out there that will assist you in paying for the meds. Not that I'm trying to endorse the sub method or anything... to each his own. Just letting you know that there are options. Also- dont know if youve ever tried this, but OTC Loperamide (Immodium) really seems to help with opiate w/d's. No comparison to subs, but they definitely help, especially in combination w/ L-Tyrosine (an amino acid) and vitamin B-6.

Good luck. You CAN do it.

BTW- how's the east side dope been lately?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Suburbangirl, I think I'm going to start calling around tomorrow. The eastside dope hasn't been so great, IDK if it's my tolerance going up or the dope getting worse lmao. Honestly tho I do 2packs and barely feel a rush from one source, another I get a decent one from but from 2 packs I should be blown away.

Subject of kicking.. Burroughs has some pretty salient observations. I recommend reading the Naked Lunch extended text. Its in the postscript... the excerpts that i'm talking about exists in the back of the book. The entire book is scattered in the wind... not a whole lot of reason behind its format. Hard to describe but if you've read it you would kno what i'm talking about. While your at it read Junky.

Yetifresh: 'Pat rubbed his hands together. "There's gonna be some sick fuckin' dope fiends in here tonight," he said.'

Or another good 'Junky' quote on kicking: 'Once in Texas I kicked a habit on weed, a pint of paragoreic, and a few Louis Armstrong records.'

He certainly was an authority on using and kicking, how about Father Tom in 'Drugstore Cowboy'? Playing a role that was tailored to his Priest character, he really made the end of the movie. I can't really think of any people around like him anymore; highly popular literary, musical, or cinematic figures that openly nurture heroin or opiate addictions. There must be a few I'm missing, right? Not like the Nikki Sixx reformed type or anything, more the Kurt Cobain mold to put it into more current terms. Now it's bugging me lol, help me out guys!

The stuff around the few spots I know has been exceptional lately. Even between the several different types the quality has been consistenly high. Haven't had to deal with any sticky shit lately either, everything has either been powdered or in easily crushable chunks. Some of the rocks can be broken down to dust with just your fingers, then crushed down to a flour-like, light, fluffy texture. A gram broken down looked another fifty percent bigger. There have been some differences in color (the only way I can tell types apart before handling or using them) but still on the whole everything I've seen lately has been lighter. Couldn't explain why, don't know what it means, and I'm not about to start asking. Just gonna enjoy it while it lasts, then it might be time for a little break for me too.

To everyone ready/wanting to kick, expecially suburbangirl and Pavel, best of luck and it's safe to say I'm not the only one pulling for you! Pavel if I remember you said you were just starting with the new ROA, you have picked a good time to slow down man. I don't know much about it personally but it seems like you're doing the right thing. And suburbangirl, just because you started this thread, there's no reason you can't bid it a fond farewell, at least for the time being. It's fun to read the early pages where you had to defend it like the wild mother of an endangered offspring j/k. You guys will get through it, no sweat at all.

Hope you all had a fun holiday weekend, which would be made easier if one were an armadillo, iguana, or Dr. Manhattan. Fuck you, sun.

I can't really think of any people around like him anymore; highly popular literary, musical, or cinematic figures that openly nurture heroin or opiate addictions. There must be a few I'm missing, right? Not like the Nikki Sixx reformed type or anything, more the Kurt Cobain mold to put it into more current terms. Now it's bugging me lol, help me out guys!

Thomas De Quincey, Samuel Coleridge, Charles Baudelaire...wait, they arent modern! Okay, the obvious contemporary junkie would be Bradley Nowell, but there are some others too, now I can't think of them. It wouldnt surprise me if we had a couple aspiring authors on BL, really.

you should be able to give very vague location info on here. Ie. like if a spots been hot with police reprosessing cars you should be able to give each other the heads up. Or if a spots got dope thats been killing people or using unhealthy cut. If theres an area where there has been a spike in violent crime for any number of reasons.
My rationale here is the police already know. They dont have to come on here to find out where to hot spots are. But even if they do come on there and were able to learn about a block thats got dope that may be cut up with Fentynal thats acceptable... Im anti police to the death of me but if they were able to get some fentynal dope of the streets before it killed 50 people I can live with that. Im jsut saying. Vague discussion about location in here i don't see how thats a big deal. Not talking about...." heres dudes number" its the ______ on the left and his name is ______. Just to keep people safe

you should be able to give very vague location info on here. Ie. like if a spots been hot with police reprosessing cars you should be able to give each other the heads up. Or if a spots got dope thats been killing people or using unhealthy cut. If theres an area where there has been a spike in violent crime for any number of reasons.
My rationale here is the police already know. They dont have to come on here to find out where to hot spots are. But even if they do come on there and were able to learn about a block thats got dope that may be cut up with Fentynal thats acceptable... Im anti police to the death of me but if they were able to get some fentynal dope of the streets before it killed 50 people I can live with that. Im jsut saying. Vague discussion about location in here i don't see how thats a big deal. Not talking about...." heres dudes number" its the ______ on the left and his name is ______. Just to keep people safe

I think that if you're going to a place in a major city to cold cop, chances are there is going to be a fair amount of violent crime in that area. Also generally, lethal dope tends to make the news, and any articles posted would let people know what areas the dope has shown up in. However, there's no real way for most people to say, "if you buy dope at this intersection, you will probably get fentanyl."

The location discussion isn't allowed for a reason. Not so much to keep cops from knowing where to get drugs (I'm sure they already know what blocks are hot, as you said), but because we're not here to help people source. If there is an issue with a certain area becoming dangerous due to fentanyl-laced dope (which I don't think happens as often as people believe), that could maybe be dealt with on a case by case basis, but as it stands right now, you can't mention locations, and to do so could result in posts being edited or threads being closed.

I see the point you are making, but as it is I don't think most people have enough inside info on dope content or police activity to be able to make accurate statements about the kinds of things you're talking about.

... just curious... and staying on topic- has anyone had any recent run-ins with the police down there? Haveyou noticed an increase or decrease in police activity in recent weeks? The last time I was down, it seemed extremely quiet. I havent heard too much about recent car seizures either.... wondering if they're starting to focus more on the dealers than the users for the time being. For a while there, it seemed like the users were more of a target. I can only imagine the amount of revenue the asset forfeiture laws create for the city.... 8)

Yes, the last two days there have been cops everywhere on the east side, the black gang squad cars and white traffic cars. Be safe out there!

i didnt see any gang squads or anything but I didn't really have to go that deep into the D. only a couple miles in and met at a gas station closer to the Eastside. I met up with one of my dealers runners and got 4 packs. shit had me straight blacked out for two hours once i shot a pack, earlier in the day I had skin popped a pack, it always feels better than snorting it but then again i may just be addicted to the needle now. :( I hope I can just stay away. i really hate the next day feeling though. i just want to get high again but i fight it because it's not worth ruining my life over. I wish I could just quit doing dope altogether and I have been trying to regularly attend N.A. meetings. I just keep thinking about how great the feeling of dope is and end up copping 2-4 times a month.

I must have had some strong shit because i woke up this morning at 9 and was watching t.v. and started nodding out again still feelin super messed up.

My posts must be so back and forth on the dope issue. I really should stop but i really love it too much and I may not be completely ready to surrender to what it really is. it's an addiction even if im only getting high once a week. its an addiction because I keep coming back to it and fuckin putting track marks on my arm or skin popping. Sorry to make you all read my shit. I have a love/hate relationship with dope. I can't wait til i get insurance back in January so I can see a doctor again.

As far as the cops HOLY SHIT! I went down today and when i left the spot they had the road blocked off about a halfmile down the road so I went across the mail road to cut through some side streets and when I got back to the main road on my way back to the freeway I Saw about 8 or 9 cops. IDK what was going on but I was shocked I didn't get pulled over. And I would like to thank everyone who sent me pms and emails about quitting I have a doctor appointment set up for Wednsday and am going to get prescribed suboxone.

I think I am moving to Detroit in a month, on the east side. It is going to TOTALLY suck for me to try to get hooked up for anything, being new in town. I'm bringing all I can with me but eventually I'll be looking for anything. Oxys, Roxies, and how the FUCK am I going to find out how to get any?

I think I am moving to Detroit in a month, on the east side. It is going to TOTALLY suck for me to try to get hooked up for anything, being new in town. I'm bringing all I can with me but eventually I'll be looking for anything. Oxys, Roxies, and how the FUCK am I going to find out how to get any?

you're a smart kid, i'm sure you'll figure it out without sourcing on here.

Ugly, you won't have any trouble finding anything you need on the east side. Just talk to people and you'll find whatever you need. Be safe!