Design the ultimate druggie house

Lots of ya want to die.....lol

One large room with no windows. Walls line with multicolored, fuzzy cushioning. No stove or heater to catch on fire. Just a cabinet filled with snacks and a cooler filled with Yoohoo!
bhm-A02-2601.jpg

mmmm yoohoo...

oh yeah....and a live in dealer, whose sister you're conveniently banging, so he feels awkwardly obligated to give you a huge discount!!!

- a rabbit hole
- a labyrinth biodome with zombie
- water park with under water music
- giant library mixed with a museum

Last edited:
Wheres the damn Chocomel? If the Dutch made one addictive product then it's their chocolate milk!

So Glad You Mentioned The Rule About Furry Things

felixdahousekat said:
Yeah, so you did. But I thought it was worthy of repeating, but this time with a bit of an explanation with it, ye know? Setting the scene, giving people some mental images to play with, yes? %)

17. A big room full of rabbits, puppies, kittens, calves, baby deers, foals, lambs, joeys, and... other cute and furry things. Not for sex purposes, let's be clear about that.[/QUOTE]

FEEEELIX..so glad to see you posted that!
I actually saw a thread on here about "Beastiality" There was no way I could even read it. That shit is BEYOND CRUEL! I guess if a sick sociopathic female wants to get poked by a donkey, thats not so much cruel as just warped and disguisting. But, I've heardstories about men sexually abusing small, loving animals and inflicting great pain and suffering upon these peaceful creatures. It is unbelievable how evil some people can be!

a mounted lcd tv playing 2001. A roaring log fire. 500mg of 2cb. Some proper hash as in the soft lebanese stuff. A bottle of wine in the 8-9 quid range. A library on one wall floor to ceiling, including blake eliot and some rare fucking journals and early poetry released by Ginsberg's estate in the UK this month. Ideal druggie house.

I'm still sat on my tod, but I prefer my company and those of BLers who seem to be on a similar wavelength.

Oh hang on? Really what happened. When did life become so sweet? The best of all possible worlds.

Oh dear. Proper PLUR moment :D

oh! er, would there be room for a space shuttle? if so can the holding area be painted yellow? *gets excited*

certainly.

I can hear the aliens preparing some loading machinery. (Perhaps the self-replicating machine elves no less) preparing a reality tunnel, also painted yellow weirdly enough, and a pleasure dome by decree.

Make it so captain.

Pink floyd time

And can I have that blonde one from Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps? :D

ninjadanslarbretabar said:
- a labyrinth biodome with zombie
hmm yes. I would very much like to partake in the killing of zombies with fully automatic weaponry. A nice mix of coke, pcp, some benzos and some amphetamines should make for a wild zombie killing rampages.

do you think bez will break in? to the ultimate druggie house. Do you need/ want him hanging about? he will probally turn up sooner or later..

&How many cushions will there be?

I personally: would require a magic carpet too, Ohh & and margaritas served by michelle pfeiffer; wearing a top hat with la la & po as assistants with holsters containing haribo..

I would have a Bar, with instead of upsidedown spirit bottles there would be multiple bottles of 2lt's of GBL, it with a different instant measuring thing on it starting from .1ml going to .2ml, .5ml and 1ml, just so you can go up to a bar and go "2 mil uh G please luv".

And a colostamy(sp?) bag