Design the ultimate druggie house

I want but one simple thing in my mansion when Im rich and/or famous.....

A small studio room, with mirrored walls, and a pole in the middle......

=D

Oh, and a walk in wardrobe to house my VAST collection of Jimmy Choos, Manolos and Laboutins............

*sigh*

The bat cave with greenhouses inside brimming with chronic. Take the secret elevator to the mansion above, and have lines of blow served to you on a mirror platter, while listening to DFA1979 on a stereo that cost more than most people make in a year.

Edit: Or the warehouse shown in Enemy of the State with the faraday cages with a mix of Xander Cages loft from xXx.

Hedonistic Angel said:
I want but one simple thing in my mansion when Im rich and/or famous.....

A small studio room, with mirrored walls, and a pole in the middle......

=D

Oh, and a walk in wardrobe to house my VAST collection of Jimmy Choos, Manolos and Laboutins............

*sigh*

What is it with women & shoes/boots? My other half is an Imelda Marcos in the making; don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thigh high, high heeled boots, but why the need for half a dozen pairs? She has over 100 pairs of footwear and still lusts after more (I get by with under half a dozen pairs in total)...

How about some Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory themes?

We could have little Oompa Loompa's running around. A river that SHOULD be chocolate but is really vodka. A garden where instead of giant lollipops and gumi bear trees you've got bushes that sprout ecstasy pills and big coconut trees that drop GIANT wraps of 2cb.

^ Now that's a plan!

big coconut trees that drop GIANT wraps of 2cb.

All the flesh inside would be solid 2C-B.HBr and the coconut milk would be liquid acid. Perfect for taking as a gift to people!

fastandbulbous said:
What is it with women & shoes/boots? My other half is an Imelda Marcos in the making; don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thigh high, high heeled boots, but why the need for half a dozen pairs? She has over 100 pairs of footwear and still lusts after more (I get by with under half a dozen pairs in total)...

I currently stand at 93 pairs and counting....

Tho Im having to sell some because I dont have the room in my new place..... and tbh, theres pairs there Ive never even worn........

Gutted tho... :( :(

So if any one wants to buy some slightly worn size 6 stunning shoes of various styles... PM me.

Perverts need not worry. Discretion is undertaken when selling.

93 pairs????

You some sort of stripping caterpillar or summat?

(cue response... "no, silly... I'm a butterfly")

For people with a foot fetish a lifesize caterpillar would represent some sort of nirvana.

And also people with a lifesize caterpillar fetish

OY!

Shoes have no place in this thread ye bunch of pansies. Unless they dispense drugs in a novel fashion.

May I remind you that this is a DRUGS THREAD, therefore please stay on topic! :X

Hah! :D

5d) Antipsychotics?

You have maybe never had these pumped into you, but I can assure you that their effects are quite, quite horrible. You got a bad trip, I would recommend clomethiazole because:

a)It's SAFER
b)It's less unpleasent
c)It is out of your system in 6 hours.

I want a room where giant caterpillars wearing furry slippers can walk over me

Took over an hour to day dream all this up!

WHAt a GREAT THREAD.. WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FANTASY !
My perfect drug house, would be located at the beautiful beaches of the NC Outerbanks. I would have a Giant atrium with exotic flowers, and all type of friendly birds, and woodland creatures. I would hire an oriential compounding pharmacist to safely prepare any opiate concoction anyone wanted. I'd have a huge benzo buffett, and barrels of pharmecutical speed. There would be also be a "manure free" shroom garden. I would have a five star restaurant offering any food you desire. I'd have a sound-proof master bedroom suite with a round rotating bed, full-size hot tub, and a button you could press for immediate room service. While all friends are welcomed to my drug house, this room is private, and only a select few Tim McGraw, Ben Taylor, and Colin Farrell have access codes. Sorry but nobody else is allowed to fuck in my house, but there is a no-tel motel on the property. Also on the property is a theme park, complete with disney quality rides,a waterpark, and hot air baloon rides.
=D Would that not be the life or what?

No, No Way

Deathrow558 said:
How about some Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory themes?

We could have little Oompa Loompa's running around. A river that SHOULD be chocolate but is really vodka. A garden where instead of giant lollipops and gumi bear trees you've got bushes that sprout ecstasy pills and big coconut trees that drop GIANT wraps of 2cb.

Oh Hell no! That movie still scares the hell out of me. I can watch the Exorcist and it doesn't even bother me. But the fat chick who blows up into a jiant blueberry, now that's just sick. My kids watched the new one, even bought the DVD and thought it was funny. They have been warned that if they ever play it when I'm home and I hear it, it will be destroyed. I don't even want to look at the damn DVD case! :X :X :X I despise that fucking movie. And if I could remake the movie, the factory would be evacuated, and burnt to the ground!

I currently stand at 93 pairs and counting....

Give it time, she's got a decade on yoy - I'm sure you'll have reached the ton-up by your 30th birthday!

I want a room where giant caterpillars wearing furry slippers can walk over me

What would you do, stick them to the tracks of a CAT deisel?

1. Sound Proofed room
2. Large supplys of each drug catergorised neatly (For easy combination picking)
3. 10 GigaWatt HiFi
4. Flashy Lights
5. Various massage tools
6. Valiums,Xanax,Oxycontin for come downs
7. Absolute ton of food.
8. 50 Plant grow, so if there is a nucler winter we can still get hiiiiiiiiigh.

felixdahousekat said:
OY!

Shoes have no place in this thread ye bunch of pansies. Unless they dispense drugs in a novel fashion.

We could be rock stars and drink champagne from dirty women's high heels? %)

What about the garden? Plantations of course, swimming pool with sexy harm reduction lifeguards, and of course, this baby on the patio -
1357867429_l.jpg