Design the ultimate druggie house

slopoke said:
^ YUK, tennants, bleugh...

21. never any tennants EVER
You really confused the hell out of me there... I was thinking 'yeah fuck that! no way would tennents lager be welcome here!' but then i realised... 8(

EDIT: lol deathrow. cos it's pish.

Oh and how about an anti-gravity room? Can you IMAGINE taking MDMA+2cb+Ketamine and then being throwin into anti-gravity? IT would be the ULTIMATE TRIP. Ever.

felixdahousekat said:
EDIT: lol deathrow. cos it's pish.

It's only pish to the cool kids who drink Mangers and whatever the next new kid on the block is. I think Tennents is genuinley quite nice.

67. A huge telescope, for looking at huge things, very far away.

and

68. An electron microscope, for looking at tiny things, very close up. :D

45. one of those bull things that tries to spin around and throw you off, cuz it'd mental when you were off yer dish!

Subject of tescos air fresheners we've all had Vicks vaporub yes?
/plur

A Stenna stair lift.

Inclinator-Stair-Lift2.jpg

^ I'd love to see someone bring one of those fresheners out in a club, i think i might wee!

Deathrow558 said:
A Stenna stair lift.

Inclinator-Stair-Lift2.jpg

complete with grandma for baked goods purposes and some top notch hugs for all the rollers (pillers?) :)

^ exactly, if you don't die young how will you have that james-dean-esque legacy!! right?

Fucking MASSIVE trampoline!

For burning off all that excess LSD energy one"sometimes" gets!

You kids can have your wizz bang items.

Just promise to build and design a nice big workshop (it can be just a room) with a large bench, sink and room for some soldering equipment, tools, sewing machine and overlocker.

Then again I like being creative when I'm wasted. ;)

Somewhere in the garden to have a huge blazing bonfire, so all can sit round passing joints, tripping out to the flames and drinking cider from a 2 litre bottle.

Also greating for dancing around when the feeling takes hold!

A lift to the top floor with a security camera in it, relaying pictures to my desk, where I would be able to press a button that made the lift's floor retract, dropping coppers, TV licence officers and rude pizza delivery men down the liftshaft into a pool of great white sharks.

Zoph, you twat, I was going to say a giant trampoline! Also, a bouncy castle big enough to hold 100 people, that is unpoppable by dirty druggies syringes!

A house made from blocks of hash, with dividing walls made from enourmous sheets of blotter (like Japanese dividers), beanbag chairs filled with MDMA tablets and just large piles of amphetamine, MDPV etc in the coal scuttle near the fireplace

Like the gingerbread house, but more fun!