Design the ultimate druggie house

felix

Bluelight Crew
Let's have your conveniently-numbered suggestions, please. When I eventually inherit a vast fortune/win the lottery/marry Courtney Love I will include ALL of them in my new house. And you're all invited to the housewarming. %)

1. A balcony with an awesome view, for watching the sunrise/set

Don't forget buckfast red arrow.

Haven't really got time to think, got a bus to catch in 45 mins back home and have to have my essay finished for the morning. still another 1,000 words or so to do.

* SEX ROOM (preferably hidden behind a bookcase and leading to a cellar/dungeon area with whips, chains and one of those sex swings ;))

*Cinema room with huge 100 inch plus screen, beanbags and whopping great sound system

*room with a view

*back garden with animals and quads %)

*massive long table in your dining room that you could sit at the end of to watch over your cocktail parties

*a 'study' with library (all hardback of course) complete with log/peat fire and huge brown/red leather chairs facing said fire (red smoking jackets are a must too)

*huge barn for raves

*pop art room with sixties furniture

*mahoosive bedroom with one of those tv's that come out of the bottom of yer bed

My life would be complete (or maybe not)

EDIT: *just gotta have a swimming pool*

Last edited:
Ah, so I see my numbering convention swiftly fell by the wayside. 8)

1b. A balcony, for jumping out of when you're on acid/mushrooms. ;)

2. Cushioned walls, with no pointy bits or glass urns. ;)

Can i come to your house slopoke? :D

Excellent suggestions.

4d. A swimming pool, to drive Rolls Royces and that into, and throw TVs ONTO %)

I have SAID a swimming pool bud.

I would also like a bowling alley. Not to bowl on but to wear kappa tracky bottoms, snort a huge line of coke and slide down it on my knees doing a cool guitar pose.

^ american football helmet to smash into the pins with ^ that'd rawk

Oh and this is ESSENTIAL.

A banana shaped bar made of bamboo with a sullen faced man in a three-piece suite serving every drink under the sun and no matter WHAT we do he has to keep an absolutely expressionless face, just like in the Bond film's %)

13. Full on recording studio/jam out room

14. Laboratory in garage complete with: 1 Alexander Shulgin

5 Lighters on bungees suspended from the celing.
5b Windows for when the psychs arrive (not the only one who could do with this),
5c According to swim who used to live there, no one ever had bad trips on glastonbury tor, so some megalithic outcrop.
5d. Antipsychotics, for anyone having a bad trip.

Deathrow558 said:
Oh and this is ESSENTIAL.

A banana shaped bar made of bamboo with a sullen faced man in a three-piece suite serving every drink under the sun and no matter WHAT we do he has to keep an absolutely expressionless face, just like in the Bond film's %)

^barmy but yes please!

Deathrow558 said:
I have SAID a swimming pool bud.
Yeah, so you did. But I thought it was worthy of repeating, but this time with a bit of an explanation with it, ye know? Setting the scene, giving people some mental images to play with, yes? %)

17. A big room full of rabbits, puppies, kittens, calves, baby deers, foals, lambs, joeys, and... other cute and furry things. Not for sex purposes, let's be clear about that.

18. A ball pit. You know the things in kids play centres with the plastic balls?

19. Callipso ice lollies.

20. Tamagotchies.

Oh yeah and a room full of THESE FUCKERS!

Honestly, buy a completely fresh one from Tesco's on Friday and smell it when you're coming up on pills or whatever. It's just...GOOD! :

Picture142.jpg

A mansion with a secret sound-proof room (probably accessed via hidden bookcase entrance)

Only my 5 closest friends would know about this room and this is where I would keep my stash of drugs (in a vault/fridge). It would have a computer, sufficient beds, giant tv (ps3,wii,xbox) couches, and cameras to monitor the rest of my giant mansion :)

39. A 'pharmacy' room, obviously. Manned 24/7 by highly-trained pharmaceutical operatives in skimpy little white uniforms, who will always know what sir/madam needs, to keep the party going. %)

40. A 'hospital', where - if the so-called highly-trained operatives mentioned above somehow go too far 8) - sir/madam can go for recovery, attended to by scantily-clad nurses & doctors, with all sorts of cool bleepy machines etc. to hook yourself into. Morphine on demand is a given. ;)