Design the ultimate druggie house

Oh yeah....and tapes of that crossdressing Brit. comedian....You know...the "I poke badgers with spoons" guy....

**google-ing****

Eddie Izzard!!!!!

and a water massage table for the ultimate roll
0.jpg

I'm quite fond of my ceiling in my den, many an hour spent floating under it
Camping006.jpg
[/IMG]

Hammock and BBQ anyone?
gardening003.jpg
[/IMG]

Any when enlightenment is found, a God with boobies
gardening002.jpg
[/IMG]

1: I want to know if he designed that roof himself. If so he could do a nice cheap job for us.

2: Maxload might be able to cook a nice bbq. ;)

3: I want the hammock. Nuff said!

ninjadanslarbretabar said:
^thats not what i meant by "a rabbit hole"
baby_rabbit.JPG
Cat: I'd eat you, but I'm too small.

My ultimate druggie house would extend far into the earth. At the secret, bottom-most level, I would have fully operational laboratories staffed with chemists to synthesize acid, E, and any other synthetics stuff I might need. Next to that would be the botany department where all my weed and shrooms would be grown. A good distance above that would be my vault 'o' goodies, my recording studio where I'd have all my instruments and a few walls of death, and a labyrinth filled with unspeakable horrors where I could throw my enemies or go myself if I wanted to kill shit in a coke-fueled rage. The first floor of the house would be entirely devoted to partying, with large, well-ventilated areas for raves, concerts, or just general mayhem, smaller rooms filled with fuzzy stuff, stripper poles, mirrors, whatever. Open any door and you'd find some sort of fun or just somewhere to chill. The walls would be lined with vending machines with everything from glowsticks to cigarettes to drinks to condoms, all reasonably priced unlike most sadistic vendors and equipped with big visible buttons for the trashed masses. The bathrooms would be huge, exquisite, and contain stockpiles of pipes, needles, and any other assorted necessities. Kitchens would be open to sell an array of foods ranging from the exotic to Taco Bell. There would also be a nurse's office, a courtyard for the smokers, a bevy of fountains to drink from or dance in, and touch-screen maps. Upon entering, everyone would be given a bracelet with a small chip in it, allowing the maps to tell them where they are in the house and how to get anywhere they might need to go. Above the whole first-floor area would be my own quarters, which would have everything I'd need. The whole place would be built to resemble a medieval castle, but fortified and equipped with sold enough defenses to resist even the most fascist of SWAT teams or small military forces. It would be located in a remote area in forested mountains, surrounded by large electrified fences, and the grounds would be filled with all manner of wild beasts. Massive shuttles would be available to transport people from the place to the parking garage, which would be well outside the whole cobra-wielding-bear filled area. Isolated from the outside world, filled with all amenities necessary, and ready to party 24/7, the Den of Indiscretion would be cool as hell.

I formally request we have a quality telescope & dinky little observatory for gazing at the stars :)

And a wheelbarrow full of DMT delivered on a monthly basis. =D

Can't you see all the salt in the air?

Kara you know fine well that I am salt blind :|

Red Arrow said:
i want a hammock badly at the mo

I'm a big proponent of hammocks, best method of wilderness sleeping out there.

Speaking of which, the house should have a big section of woods to wander around in probably with some campsites set up at various locations.

Super strongbow is banned.
In fact all cider is banned, except on days which exceed 25 degrees in temperature.

Must haves:
a garden which is beautiful, with:
25% for aesthetics;
50% for growing Poppies;
20% for growing ganja;
5% for growing shrooms.

A beach with a calm sea view,

a cliff with a wild sea view,

a mountaintop with:
a view of a plain with a mighty river, 20,000 ft down in one direction;
a view of mountains extending as far as the eye can see, in the other.

an oasis with a bar made from bamboo and palm leaves, which is in the middle of a desert,
which stretches as far as the eye can see in one direction,
but with the totally flat sea about 10 yd in the other.
oh and the sun both rises, and sets, in the direction of the sea.

9mmCensor said:
I like the idea of replacing cushions with cute blonds.

^^ This man has the right idea =D although I think we should aim for many flavours of female cuteness .. curvy, dark skinned, tasty nympho's with deep dark eyes %)