• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

deficiT's bible study

triple six mafia been around since 1991 and are not who I would call posers. I actually believe that they are hell bosses and shit just for claiming to be. Maybe I'm fucked up but I don't doubt 'Boss Wyte' either. Admittedly 3 6 mafia is a bit softer than triple six was but it makes commercial sense. They started rapping about drugs more and terror/murder a bit less for commercial reasons too. Whatever, when I was a 'kid' 3 6 was considered trap, but I absolutely hate the modern genre called 'trap' and don't think it's similar at all.

triple six mafia been around since 1991 and are not who I would call posers. I actually believe that they are hell bosses and shit just for claiming to be. Maybe I'm fucked up but I don't doubt 'Boss Wyte' either. Admittedly 3 6 mafia is a bit softer than triple six was but it makes commercial sense. They started rapping about drugs more and terror/murder a bit less for commercial reasons too. Whatever, when I was a 'kid' 3 6 was considered trap, but I absolutely hate the modern genre called 'trap' and don't think it's similar at all.
I guess it was just the song I checked out and the time period was 2010s and it sounded kind of like everything else at the time and had a dark image a bit.. I doubt they represent what they did in the 90s when 20 years later they’re on MTV making party music with a semi-dark image.

I’m not too big on these genres in any totality but trap was pretty big here around then. It was okay on a mix at a college party. That’s about it. Can’t think of anything I really liked those directions then.. dub was worn out and jungle and everything else. Trap was kind of whatever.

Odd Future crew was cool.

Last edited:
3 6 shit has always been exceptional considering how low budget and out of Memphis from the nineties they are. Lol. Some of the best drug music I've ever experienced came out of hypnotize minds which is their label. Hypnotize camp posse, lil wyte, Frayser boy, juicy j, DJ Paul and shit.

Last edited:
3 6 shit has always been exceptional considering how low budget and out of Memphis from the nineties they are. Lol. Some of the best drug music I've ever experienced came out of hypnotize minds which is their label. Hypnotize camp posse, lil wyte, Fraser boy, juicy j, DJ Paul and shit.
Cool I’ll have to check it out tonight.

I actually believe those dudes probably sold their souls for fame rapping about triple six and all kinds of murder and terror. Then it was drugs. They all rapped about so many drugs and violence. I've already experienced way too much REAL life drugs and horrific ptsd inducing violence (shit you couldn't imagine). Why am I still attracted? I think originally it was because they rapped about my drugs. All of them. In individual songs. Lol. I never thought I'd see the horror show shit live in person like they claimed to do.but I did actually. Turned me into a very religious man.changed my life. I stopped getting high and got married had a kid. Now I'm divorced and my kid lives in another state expect for summertime. Here I am getting high and listening to satanic rap when I'm high and drinking but when I'm sober all I can think about is ways to serve the Lord.

Why do you think I feel the need to include triple six in my life when I profess to be a very conservative Christian? Makes me feel insane for real.

Wow, I think the answer is because they rap about all my drugs.

Sometimes I feel stupid yelling out "mafia" and still believing in somehow serving christ.

Maybe that's why I believe in needing his forgiveness most of all.

You can believe in both the rapper and Christ. You know one group are violent criminals and the other is your values right? Lots of Christian people listen to gangsta rap. It’s fine. Jesus would believe in them, definitely by the word of the book.

I’m listening to Hypnotize Camp Posse. This is way, way better.

Welcome to the "Mafia" then. Glad you like HCP lol. Hcp includes three six mafia, Frayser boy, lil wyte, project pat, gangsta boo, la chat, and more

Maybe that's why I believe in needing his forgiveness most of all.
I listen to all sorts of crazy shit and still firmly hold spiritual beliefs. It isn't contradictory. Art is art, the content doesn't matter it's about how it makes you feel.

“The kingdom is within us. Divinity is our birthright, our inheritance, nearer to us than hand and foot, but the eye will not see and the ear will not hear. Jesus called people to awaken, to change their ways, to repent. The very first words he spoke to humanity in his public ministry were, ‘the time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’ (Mark 1:14, Matthew 4:17) This is his central teaching and commandment.

“But notice the word, repent. Over the centuries, it has become misunderstood and mistranslated, so that today people think it merely means feeling sorry for their sins. This is an unfortunate debasement of Jesus’ teaching. The Aramaic word that Jesus used is tob, meaning ‘to return’, ‘to flow back into God.’ The sense of this concept comes through best in the Greek word first used to translate it. That word is metanoia and, like tob, it means something far greater than merely feeling sorry for misbehavior. Metanoia has two etymological roots. Meta means ‘to go beyond’, ‘to go higher than.’ And noia comes from nous meaning ‘mind.’ The literal meaning of metanoia is literally ‘going beyond or higher than the ordinary mental state.’ In modern terms, it means transcending self-centered ego and becoming God-centered.

“The kingdom is within us. Divinity is our birthright, our inheritance, nearer to us than hand and foot, but the eye will not see and the ear will not hear. Jesus called people to awaken, to change their ways, to repent. The very first words he spoke to humanity in his public ministry were, ‘the time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’ (Mark 1:14, Matthew 4:17) This is his central teaching and commandment.

“But notice the word, repent. Over the centuries, it has become misunderstood and mistranslated, so that today people think it merely means feeling sorry for their sins. This is an unfortunate debasement of Jesus’ teaching. The Aramaic word that Jesus used is tob, meaning ‘to return’, ‘to flow back into God.’ The sense of this concept comes through best in the Greek word first used to translate it. That word is metanoia and, like tob, it means something far greater than merely feeling sorry for misbehavior. Metanoia has two etymological roots. Meta means ‘to go beyond’, ‘to go higher than.’ And noia comes from nous meaning ‘mind.’ The literal meaning of metanoia is literally ‘going beyond or higher than the ordinary mental state.’ In modern terms, it means transcending self-centered ego and becoming God-centered.
Quite the rush to see our socio economic demographic pyramid, eh?

You say that Divinity is our birth rite. It is not.

It is a title that one can only be given. One cannot legitimately give it to ones self.

The title of God can be though, and Gnostic Christians do just that.

We use the scripture you alluded to, I believe.

-------

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

Ever since I experienced dissociatives, and later some psychedelics (am still afraid of them because I stupidly overdosed when potent shrooms didn't work because of being freshly on a SSRI) I can't keep me from thinking that most people don't get religion. It's a pretty bold claim and as usually probably wrong but imo without having experienced altered states of consciousness, be it with or without drugs, one will remain asleep and ignorant about the real nature of existence. We all (or at least I, nobody can be sure about anyone else as all we experience is just a reconstruction of something, but I just accept for now that you reading this will be of similar manufacturation than I think to be) are immortal beings in, well, an uber-complicated biologic robot but that is not what we, the ones looking at what we think is a screen in front of us - manifested energy which we, bound to time and decay, see as solid when 98% or so of it are just empty. Even science has to admit that there's much more even just matter we don't know or see than what we can identify. Who are we to think we could imagine what exists and what not ... we can experience it though, and I'm somewhat convinced that it is possible for us to either exist or reach existance independent of our bodies. Maybe that's what death really is. Maybe only some of us will make it. Maybe there are laws we can't imagine, or none at all but somewhat did somehow decide that it's time to construct reality in what they tell to be 7 days. If at that time, time didn't exist yet, then 7 days can mean 7 infinities and one half. We don't know but the exciting stuff about life is that we might be able to figure it out - but for that we'd need serious changes in society. Maybe we're all living for stuff which in the end is just a second of our real lifespan but we're submitting everything to this second. Sorry, I'm bad at expressing such things but if you've been fascinated by Matrix (the first part at least) or similar tales, then you might get what I'm referring to. This isn't just fiction but instead what we see as everyday hard reality might be .. fictive, invented by blind beings suffering from complete amnesia, over and over again. I didn't yet make it to DMT but reports of it are amazing. How can a simple molecule do that? Maybe it rather unlocks access to the reality behind our reality, and these aliens and spaceships and reincarnation is real - maybe even the eternal hell of catholics - just again, what does the term eternal mean when it's existing outside of time? Could as well be that we all get as many chances as we need, that the multiverse really is one for each soul, and life just the path to development or enlightenment or whatever you wanna name it. I'd absolutely buy that somewhen before Christi there were other beings here, whatever here means, or that we're just an experiment of something we can't yet understand. At least we are seriously let alone, and I'm not the everything-makes-sense guy, usually. Just I begin to understand that metaphors are much more metaphorical than I thought.

Who knows, I read somewhere that Sodom & Gomorrha and other biblical shit might have been technological catastrophes. We still don't even know what fucking gravity is and science always pretends to know everything when they have to revise stuff every now and then.. Yeah, I get it, humans need some security of thought, we all like things that are for sure and we can rely on but reality is there's no police out in space and maybe for good. At least I love to read or watch such spaced out stuff. I know that many people avoid to think about things which they don't know and which are bigger than themselves, or want to put everything in hands of some god - yeah, that's easy. I calm myself down with thinking that there's so much we don't know. Yet. It relativises some of the bad nasty horror shit we have here and now. Who needs predatory aliens when we are always on the fence of destructing ourselves and the only planet we have - according to mathematics it's as realistic as I don't remember, 32 razorblades standing on each other and a ball on top. So plain logic tells me that if we exist, there'll be more. You can't put a box in itself.

Sorry for wall of text, I'm for once posting before really reading the thread.

I listen to all sorts of crazy shit and still firmly hold spiritual beliefs. It isn't contradictory. Art is art, the content doesn't matter it's about how it makes you feel.
I feel like triple six is more of ideology than an art form though and sometimes I find it disturbing how much I think that way.

I'm trying to be a Christian. Not as someone posted awhile back being in a b horror cult.

Last edited:
There’s an interesting conspiracy theory that Jesus of Nazareth never existed in actuality and was instead a story cobbled together by the Romans as a mind fuck to lay on the Hebrews. The Romans were known for divide and conquer techniques and as the Sadducees and Pharisees were starting to set aside their differences, Rome wanted to create a schism, so they cooked up a legend of a savior, Jesus The Anointed, and they borrowed heavily from earlier eastern religions like Hindu and Zoroastrianism with a pinch or two of Pagan traditions weaved in which explain the unoriginal stories of, for example, the virgin birth, legends of which predate Christianity.

So the prophecy caught on and eventually, ironically enough, that very religion came to dominate the Holy Roman Empire. And so from the scripture there is a line wherein Jesus—after being questioned on whether Jews should pay Roman taxes—proclaims: “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's” (Ἀπόδοτε οὖν τὰ Καίσαρος Καίσαρι καὶ τὰ τοῦ Θεοῦ τῷ Θεῷ). [Matthew 22:21].

The teachings of sufi master rumi are wonderful

“Knock, And He'll open the door
Vanish, And He'll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He'll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He'll turn you into everything.”
― Jalal Ad-Din Rumi

“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”
― Rumi

“I have lived on the lip
of insanity, wanting to know reasons,
knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.”
― Rumi

“You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.”
― Rumi

“Do you know what you are?
You are a manuscript oƒ a divine letter.
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face.
This universe is not outside of you.
Look inside yourself;
everything that you want,
you are already that.”
― Rumi, Hush, Don't Say Anything to God: Passionate Poems of Rumi

“I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,

I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,

I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,

I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,

I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.”
― Rumi

“I was dead, then alive.
Weeping, then laughing.

The power of love came into me,
and I became fierce like a lion,
then tender like the evening star.”
― Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi

“Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone's soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd.”
― Rumi

“God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one”
― Rumi, The Essential Rumi

“For ages you have come and gone
courting this delusion.
For ages you have run from the pain
and forfeited the ecstasy.
So come, return to the root of the root
of your own soul.

Although you appear in earthly form
Your essence is pure Consciousness.
You are the fearless guardian
of Divine Light.
of your own soul.

When you lose all sense of self
the bonds of a thousand chains will vanish.
Lose yourself completely,
Return to the root of the root
of your own soul.

You descended from Adam, by the pure Word of God,
but you turned your sight
to the empty show of this world.
Alas, how can you be satisfied with so little?
of your own soul.

Why are you so enchanted by this world
when a mine of gold lies within you?
Open your eyes and come ---
of your own soul.

You were born from the rays of God's Majesty
when the stars were in their perfect place.
How long will you suffer from the blows
of a nonexistent hand?
of your own soul.

You are a ruby encased in granite.
How long will you decieve Us with this outer show?
O friend, We can see the truth in your eyes!
of your own soul.

After one moment with that glorious Friend
you became loving, radiant, and ecstatic.
Your eyes were sweet and full of fire.
Come, return to the root of the root
of your own soul.

Shams-e Tabriz, the King of the Tavern
has handed you an eternal cup,
And God in all His glory is pouring the wine.
So come! Drink!
of your own soul.

Soul of all souls, life of all life - you are That.
Seen and unseen, moving and unmoving - you are That.
The road that leads to the City is endless;
Go without head and feet
and you'll already be there.
What else could you be? - you are That.”
― Mawlana Jalal-al-Din Rumi

Job 22:19

19 “The righteous will be happy to see the wicked destroyed,
and the innocent will laugh in contempt.
20 They will say, ‘See how our enemies have been destroyed.
The last of them have been consumed in the fire.’

21 “Submit to God, and you will have peace;
then things will go well for you.
22 Listen to his instructions,
and store them in your heart.
23 If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored—
so clean up your life.
24 If you give up your lust for money
and throw your precious gold into the river,
25 the Almighty himself will be your treasure.
He will be your precious silver!

26 “Then you will take delight in the Almighty
and look up to God.
27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
and you will fulfill your vows to him.
28 You will succeed in whatever you choose to do,
and light will shine on the road ahead of you.
29 If people are in trouble and you say, ‘Help them,’
God will save them.
30 Even sinners will be rescued;
they will be rescued because your hands are pure.”

“Holy Child of God, You are a Beautiful Creation of a Loving God. Let not the dreams of the world persuade You that you are unworthy of Love. You are Divine Love itself, and nothing can ever change the Real You: the One Perfect, Infinite, Magnificent, Eternal Love that You shall forever Be!”

“The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty -- it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.”
― Mother Teresa, A Simple Path: Mother Teresa

This is one of my favorites....

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”​

― Marianne Williamson

The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Allah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.

Yea Though I Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil. For Thy Rod & Thy Staff, They Comfort Me. Surely, Goodness & Mercy Will Follow Me All The Days Of My Life, & I Will Dwell In The House Of The Lord, Forever & Ever, AMEN.