• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

death by mushrooms

Just wanted to add one thing, no one thinks it's a little fishy that he gave his dealers number to his friend to call? I don't know about anyone else, but I know if I gave my dealers number to one of my buddies and they called my dealer, not only would my dealer hang up on them, but he/she would never do business with me again.

In no way am I trying to belittle you or call out BS on you mrsumone, just thought that was a little odd. You have my sympathy about your friend. I hope all turns out all right for you.

They've met each other before and hung out a few times, he just didn't have the dudes number.

Also, hes not one of those thug dealers... hes just a rich white boy looking to make more money..

if you didn't want people jumping on your back about it, then why did you post in on a public message board in the first place? rather dumb idea IMO, everyone at bluelight is obviously going to look at the otherside. I mean come on thats common sense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I totally agree with you.

Now that i look back on it, i wish i wouldnt have posted this here.

okay, this seems like total bs to me. if you go to this kid's homepage, you'll note that he is one of the examples of why drugs are illegal. he misuses, seems uninformed about what he's doing, and then brags about it in an attempt for negative attention.

well what can you expect from a 15yr old who gets spun and calls him self "mrsumone"? Teenagers are notorious for acceptance in anyway they can get it.

Such a stupid idea to link to an xanga which has your picture and FULL name including the city and state of where you are from not to mention including a group to where your school is nonethe less on a drug site that the DEA frequents.

There are so many variables here.

Maybe the shrooms were improperley dried and had some sort of bacteria or mold growing within them.

Maybe as someone earlier said they were laced with a RC.

Maybe he commited suicide and his mom denied it out of shame. You know, he started to trip and suffocated himself with a pillow or something like that and it was just too much for her to handle. Or maybe he killed himself and she blamed it on the mushrooms and made all of this overdose stuff up to try and dissuade you and your friends from taking them.

Maybe as I said earlier he suffocated himself and the coroner found psilocybin in his blood stream and judged from the conditions of his death that the cause of death was respiratory failure due to overdose.

Also as someone said earlier he could have taken amanitas, or potentially even a poisonous mushroom laced with something.

I'm not saying these things to hurt your feelings mrsumone, those are far from my intentions. I think we should discuss this in a reasonable matter to avoid any more death.

I wish you guys would be more sensitive to this kid's situation. But on the other hand we don't know you from Adam Mrsumone, so you must realize that you are a potential liar in our eyes. There are liars and trolls unfortunately and if we immediately believed everyone who posted here we'd be very confused and miss-informed. I'm sure you've seen people come here and lie their ass of, and they insist that it's the truth just like you are now.

I'm sorry for your friend's death and I mean no offense. I just think in the interest of harm reduction it would be beneficial for everyone to get to the bottom of this.

^ I think it's easy to be insensitive on an internet chat room.

Honestly, we don't know what the truth is here. He could have choked on his vomit, taken a poisonous toadstool, even his mother's stash of valium.

And even if this is a troll, in a way, that's even sadder.

peace

x

Although most psychadelics are pretty safe I do think that some trips get to the point where you could just stop breathing and shut your body down. You mind could just completely give up on breathing etc if you were tripping hard enough. DMT is relitively safe but I could definitely see someone stop breathing off of it.

If you took one of these powerful psychadelics with intention to kill yourself then maybe you mind just tells your body to completely shut down. Your friend was indeed very young so maybe his body just could not handle it. Im sorry to hear about him and I wish his family the best.

mrsumone said:
Third hand information FROM HIS MOM. Do you really think that a mom that has just lost her youngest child is going to tell some bullshit lies that her son died from an OD on shrooms? If it wasnt true why would she be telling me that? So that it would make him look like a druggy? I dont think so. She was telling me because i asked and im very close with their family.

I'll ask her tomorrow when i see her so i can get the real truth. I'll update on it tomorrow.

Wait, wait, wait...

His mom told you he OD'd on shrooms?

Parents say a lot of things. Most of them buy into the propaganda. Going into a trip with the mindset you WANT TO DIE, will most likely result in you coming out of the trip dead.

mrsumone said:
Like i said, his mother told me that "all they found was shrooms in his body". Those are her words.

Are you sure they didnt find anything else. Not to be specific but maybe some bones, liver, or maybe just a heart or something?

dude come on don't predend to know someone from a third hand story off the internet...

Just one question, how did this 13 year old kid know he was taking precisely 22g of dried mushrooms?

mrsumone said:
Just to add, it was my friend that died from eating 22 grams of shrooms. He did it on purpose to kill himself. (We know this because he wrote a note before hand and had it in his pocket)

So... Your another 13yr or so kid doing shrooms then??? 8(

13 year olds shouldn't eat hullucinogenic drugs for this reason.You couldn't even answer what kind of mushrooms they were.

was it his first time trying shrooms? If yes then it's almost certainly an allergy to shrooms.

Else, I don't/can't know.

He could very well die from a heart attack though.
22g is certainly an EGO DEATH dose and I suppose he might felt so much FEAR/TERROR/AWE that he died.. and/or he maybe persudaded himself that he was dead and died.. :S