• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Council Tax Rebate?

KgxbiTS.jpg

I finally got mine a few days ago. Had to chase it up!
My God, that's so bad!!!

Went to ATM at 5:30am expecting to find £300ish in there as it's the 14th, behold it's got messed up & I had £30 from the Council instead 🙄

Still going to score ASAP then ring the council to see what the hell is going on. Trust the idiots in charge to mess it up. Big State & big government need to be smashed.
This fuck up is what I'd expect from Labour tbh.

Ah were you expecting that £329(?) something grant I’ve been hearing about? Good luck getting through, I’m sure the phone lines will be jammed for the entirety of today.

My God, that's so bad!!!

Went to ATM at 5:30am expecting to find £300ish in there as it's the 14th, behold it's got messed up & I had £30 from the Council instead 🙄

Still going to score ASAP then ring the council to see what the hell is going on. Trust the idiots in charge to mess it up. Big State & big government need to be smashed.
This fuck up is what I'd expect from Labour tbh.
I had the opposite problem, I checked my acct. this morning (which should have had just over a oner in it) to find a balance of 450 - 460 odd. I didn't know what the fuck was going on and thought it was an overpayment....

Ah were you expecting that £329(?) something grant I’ve been hearing about? Good luck getting through, I’m sure the phone lines will be jammed for the entirety of today.
Yes, it is meant to be £329 & should show it was paid in by HMRC which is odd but I spent a good hour yesterday checking up on it.

Yeah I agree with you, the people at the local DWP & HMRC are going to be roasted today for this error, everyone I know has been waiting for this cash today, even had 2 dealers mention it & willing to do me credit!!!!

What was the error down to which caused such a delay in your Council Tax rebate?

I had the opposite problem, I checked my acct. this morning (which should have had just over a oner in it) to find a balance of 450 - 460 odd. I didn't know what the fuck was going on and thought it was an overpayment....
Count yourself lucky I say.
I got some coffee, milk and a elfbar (vape) which left me with just enough to get two bags.

Yes, it is meant to be £329 & should show it was paid in by HMRC which is odd but I spent a good hour yesterday checking up on it.

Yeah I agree with you, the people at the local DWP & HMRC are going to be roasted today for this error, everyone I know has been waiting for this cash today, even had 2 dealers mention it & willing to do me credit!!!!

What was the error down to which caused such a delay in your Council Tax rebate?
My card address wasn’t linked to my home address, so it was throwing off their fraud team or something, not enough for them to stop my direct debit for the council tax mind.. 🙄

My card address wasn’t linked to my home address, so it was throwing off their fraud team or something, not enough for them to stop my direct debit for the council tax mind.. 🙄
I remember when someone said I was doing fraud and it caused me issues. To do fraud against tax payers IMO is so wrong I was deeply offended when accused.

The random £30 is from something left over from the £150 I've been told, that crackhead I've moaned about before is on my ass to lend him money too, somebody today will feel my wrath I swear.

He sits here burning £40-£60 of white per day & kicks off if I'm sick and ask to LEND me a bag for a few days 🤬🤬🤬

His first on my list to be fed to my future Belgium Shepard dog, plus he said they can't walk on ropes backwards 🙄