• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Council Tax Rebate?

i personally will be withdrawing my council tax rebate as cash and then burning it as a cheap source of fuel come winter.

is it bad that i just genuinely considered whether just doing heroin to not feel cold would be cheaper than heating?
The cheapest heat source this winter is likely to be rubbing two Tories together.

Local news website said today that 1/3rd of all households round here have had it, that's only for Direct Debit payers though.
Everyone else has to apply, this is so dumb in my view.

I don't usually moan at people over the phone but today when I ring them I'm gonna chew the ear off whoever picks up the phone over this.

Local news website said today that 1/3rd of all households round here have had it, that's only for Direct Debit payers though.
Everyone else has to apply, this is so dumb in my view.

I don't usually moan at people over the phone but today when I ring them I'm gonna chew the ear off whoever picks up the phone over this.

I've read that nobody has to 'apply' for it. If you pay by DD then it automatically gets credited to your account.

If you don't pay by DD, then the council should contact you (eventually).

According to Martin Lewis, nobody has to do anything to qualify.

(No doubt the fuckin councils have other ideas though. Cunts )

i personally will be withdrawing my council tax rebate as cash and then burning it as a cheap source of fuel come winter.

is it bad that i just genuinely considered whether just doing heroin to not feel cold would be cheaper than heating?
Try masturbating while shouting your partner/parent/someone in from another room. You have to finish before they catch you.

That’ll certainly makes you sweat, so you won't feel the cold.

Last edited:
I'm in the DY postcode area & just got a letter from the council saying it will be paid into my bank account.
I'm so excited for this letter.

@steewith2ees you'll be getting it soon my brother. WV isn't that far from the DY or the end of Birmingham postcode that ends in Halesowen.

Finally managed to get the online form filled in for this cash, it was bloody insane though.
I can see many people who are a little dumb making a mess of it I swear, that really took the piss & if I don't have the cash in 14 days I am going to go mad at them down the phone.

Message from Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council: Your application for the £150 Energy Rebate has been approved and you will receive your payment within the next 5 working days.

Just seen this on my email, about fucking time too the robbing swines.
Gonna smoke my head off, well as much as £150 will get me when I am paying 3 for £20.

Message from Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council: Your application for the £150 Energy Rebate has been approved and you will receive your payment within the next 5 working days.

Just seen this on my email, about fucking time too the robbing swines.
Gonna smoke my head off, well as much as £150 will get me when I am paying 3 for £20.
how about compromising and say, smoke half and buy something you need and would love with the other half?

then ya comedown won't be as bad and you'd have something to show for this little 'gift' (lmfao) from our beautiful government, instead of the regret you know is coming

half n half - it's the way forward!

what could ya get with that £75?

how about compromising and say, smoke half and buy something you need and would love with the other half?

then ya comedown won't be as bad and you'd have something to show for this little 'gift' (lmfao) from our beautiful government, instead of the regret you know is coming

Very true there, you are right in saying " instead of the regret you know is coming"
You know me better than I know myself it seems.

Hail Matangi & Lakshmi, it's as if the Gods are pushing me towards a dream I've had.

I was thinking on what you said & I've seen two guitars for sale both at a decent price, I've tried before to learn how to finger pick so I can play like Townes Van Zandt, I think I will spend some of this cash on a guitar & pick it back up.

Honestly this guy who I just said about (Townes Van Zandt) is my favourite guitar player & songwriter I've ever heard, the guy is not very well known as a general rule but his work is amazing.
Check this out @F.U.B.A.R. @blondin & @ageingpartyfiend I PROMISE you that you'll fall in love with his music.

If you can't be arsed to play that check this single song out.
Keep in mind at this point Townes was fucked on Booze, DXM & Heroin though.

In his prime during the 1960's & 1970's he could play the best I've ever heard, at this point in the early 1990's he was wrecked sadly & close to death.
His still 1,000% better than Bob Dylan at his prime, that says it all in my view.

Yes for Townes Van Zandt! :love:

I heard him for the first time a couple of years ago. I had been seeing his name in articles and lists and things like that, because his name was already ringing a bell before I finally heard him.

He is exactly the type of singer songwriter I love, and I put him immediately very near the top of my list for that type of artist. His acoustic / bluesy /folky/ country style with all those minor chords, string bends, and hammer-ons is amazing. I'd love to be able to play like him. You probably know that there is a wealth of brilliant and free You Tube guitar tutor channels available on You Tube now. I wish that had been available when I first tried learning myself many decades ago. It's harder to learn later in life but still do-able if you can dedicate yourself to consistent practice. Finger picking is very hard, you need a lot of patience and years of practice to get as good as Townes. I still havent got beyond a couple of very simple pieces myself yet.

I think this was the first of his songs I heard him play and sing, and my emotional reaction was very similar to the black guy in the video. He just does that. The guitar playing and the lyrics. Wow. Haunting.

Last edited:
Yes for Townes Van Zandt! :love:

I heard him for the first time a couple of years ago. I had been seeing his name in articles and lists and things like that, because his name was already ringing a bell before I finally heard him.

He is exactly the type of singer songwriter I love, and I put him immediately very near the top of my list for that type of artist. His acoustic / bluesy /folky/ country style with all those minor chords, string bends, and hammer-ons is amazing. I'd love to be able to play like him. You probably know that there is a wealth of brilliant and free You Tube guitar tutor channels available on You Tube now. I wish that had been available when I first tried learning myself many decades ago. It's harder to learn later in life but still do-able if you can dedicate yourself to consistent practice. Finger picking is very hard, you need a lot of patience and years of practice to get as good as Townes. I still havent got beyond a couple of very simple pieces myself yet.

I think this was the first of his songs I heard him play and sing, and my emotional reaction was very similar to the black guy in the video. He just does that. The guitar playing and the lyrics. Wow. Haunting.

The black guy is called Uncle Seymour and was a blacksmith, he used to gamble & drink with Townes & Blaze (you heard Blaze Fowley?)

Yeah I came late to Townes music too, the guy who gave me my first smokeable N,N DMT told me to check him out & that day changed my music love list.

Nothing, Marie, Lungs, Waiting round to die are a small few tracks I'm obsessed over, so many people who play guitar are all the same in my view, so many folks who play guitar are embarrassing to say the least about it. The picking style Townes had was amazing, at the start when I heard him play I was sure it was 2 folks going at it not one guy.

I have so many albums of him live I can share with you if interested? On this forum @Jerry Atrick knows his TVZ music equal to me & we've posted so much on the American blues and roots thread on the music section of this board, Jerry knows his Skip James from his Charley Patton.

You can tell clearly what a person is like by the books and music they like & a proper fan of Townes says all I need to know about someone 😉

Rambled down through Texas till I came to El Paso, spent a week in a stinking Juarez jail..

If you want some great live bootleg albums send me a private message my Brother.