• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Vraylar (cariprazine), Rexulti (brexpiprazole), or Abilify (aripiprazole)

Though I still have no idea which part of my brain is causing the "razorblade" symptoms, what I have figured out is that they have been preventing me from "normalizing" my subtle energies. Yesterday, I had reached a point where the chaotic "razorblades" finally ceased their menacing onslaught and I was suddenly able to move my subtle energies the way they're intending to go. Though this lasted only about twenty minutes that I was able to escape the chaos, it was enough time to give me a clue as to what's going wrong, and what I can do to right it. After about twenty minutes of no razorblades, however, I suddenly found that the movements of my energy were starting to feel sharper to the touch. I'm still not sure why this is, but something about the movements in my subtle body causes artificial energetic "arms" to reach out as though they were reaching out on their own volition, touching the razorblades, trying to push them away, and just interracting with them in general. I try to control them, but they dive right into the sharpness of these psychosomatic hallucinations (or whatever they are) and get attacked by the streams of razors. From there it becomes a constant battle of trying to avoid the razorblades while trying to control the arms that are going directly into them.

Never in the past have my movements of subtle energy been guided by these "arms". I assume the phenomenon is caused solely by this medication: Vraylar. Before Vraylar I always had fluid movements of subtle energy coursing through my body and within my aura that I could move, with ease, around to wherever they needed to go to distribute or just not stagnate energy to wherever, whoever, and best of all without subtle "arms" to dictate those movements.

As of late, I haven't had much trouble with the "limbs". Mostly my trouble is that the razors just happen to move wherever they want to move. But honestly, I've come a long way and the pains aren't excruciating as they were when they first developed.

So I'm at a point where I can see my goal, and that's obviously no more razors to have to deal with. Once those are gone, I suppose the next step is to continue cycling my subtle energies until there's no more stagnation. From there I'm hoping I can get to a point where my energy moves naturally, for lack of better terms.

I've run across just about every conclusion I can think of: the "razors" are probably just a part of my mind that isn't or wasn't functioning with the rest.

This next part goes a bit off topic: I had a dream last night (that could also be called a nightmare) where I was in a haunted house and there was a haunted puppet or doll that kept trying to scare me. I gave it nothing, instead emitting a centrifugal shield that eventually caused it to halt it's efforts. Upon waking I thought, "Why not use the same technique for hours and see what happens". So today I have been meditating on emitting the same force, for several hours now and things seem to be going smoothly. Though the razor pains come on occasionally I've noticed I have much more control over them.

So, go figure that now I am left fighting a portion of myself that doesn't want to cooperate. Well, hell--whatever! I'll just send it love and good vibes and see what happens.

Take care, folks.:)

Literally the same day I posted the above ^, I ended up reaching my goals and marks--I had set for myself--to mark my recovery.

The psychosomatic-whateverthefuck still continues but to a lesser extent.

So let's see here... I guess this will be something like 3 years and 4 or 5 months off Vraylar that marks my recovery.

Damn. Well. Where to begin.

My symptoms have rebounded.
Sorry for the quintuple post.

I was pretty sure I was in the clear but for the last two days, I've been sleeping until noon, my energy is lacking, and pains are moderate but still here.

For the record: it was about 30 doses of between 3 and 6 mgs of Vraylar for me. Now going on almost 3 and a half years off. Expecting recovery soon, but have been disappointed too many times over now. Hard to say.

Yeah, I keep going from being extremely energized and normal sleep to too much sleep and low energy. This is getting annoying.

The razorblade symptoms I've been experiencing since about 1.5 years off Vraylar have been quite a mystery to me ever since they began. At first and for the duration they were excruciating, made no sense. Zed. Nada.

I haven't the technical or scientific background to explain it otherwise I would even just attempt to, but I think I kind of, finally, get the process and why it's occurring. These are the last of my symptoms from Vraylar.

still having all the symptoms i mentioned before: 24/7 tinnitus, traveling muscle twitching, numbness in extremities, squeaky noises in the back side of the brain when stomach is having movement. none of them having too much of a change or anything. except maybe sometimes the numbness would tone down a bit but rebound back the next day.
but i recently discovered that maybe, just maybe, spending an afternoon in hot spring resort and being in those hot springs whose temperature is considerably lower can decrease the numbness, both intensity and range.
still feel somewhat hopeless and disappointed.

Going through the quitting abilify now. I was only on 10mg down to 5mg. Have had trouble sleeping and really intense dreams. But overall I'm feeling much more like myself. More personable and confident. Less downtrodden. Although maybe a little overly emotional I get teary eyed pretty easy over petty stuff like movies/shows.

It's a tough struggle especially for people who were on high doses or injections, but it does get better and I'm wishing everyone in this thread luck on their recovery journey.

It's now 3 years and 7 months off Vraylar.

During a meditation I was able to guide energy down through my heart space, which leveled some of my symptoms. I thought, "If I could just get it to go through my perineum, my symptoms might cease." Well last night I was able to do just that, and though my "razor" symptoms aren't completely gone, they are far less bothersome.

Also got good sleep last night. For several years I have had difficulty with staying asleep because of a bad interaction with Wellbutrin in 2012. It seems I only woke up twice during my sleep.

I still have difficulty with moving my energy. It used to flow quite well and I never really had to struggle with pushing my subtle energies in the directions they needed to go; that is, before Vraylar messed things up.

I recently spoke with my psychiatrist about the symptoms. She said, "Vraylar doesn't cause those symptoms."
Since then I've been searching across the internet and recently found out that doctors aren't schooled in identifying and dealing with withdrawal symptoms. I also read about a case of a woman who was pregnant while taking Vraylar and her infant son was born with withdrawal symptoms.

It seems my symptoms are abating because I'm having an easier time driving (which used to be a problem). But yeah, the symptoms seem to be going away.

I don't know if I'll keep updating because I was hoping to see my Kundalini energy come about after these withdrawals and so far there's no sign of that, so I guess this is it: This is all I get for having gone through almost boiling alive and getting shredded up by tactile hallucinations in the form of razors.

Just a couple months ago, I was actually getting some of my Kundalini back. I was even starting to talk in my sleep like I used to do.

If this is all I get from having gone through Risperdal Consta, Invega Sustenna, and Vraylar, it fucking blows. I really hope my Kundalini comes back, but I'm not exactly hopeful.

i'm glad to see you are having more and more windows and signs of recovery, iridescentblack.

i am still stuck in the unrelenting symptoms. however sleep is slowly getting better, and same with the numbness/tingling in hands and feet. i never have any day where it's symptom free, but very slow and gradual change. other symptoms are basically the same.

i'm glad to see you are having more and more windows and signs of recovery, iridescentblack.

i am still stuck in the unrelenting symptoms. however sleep is slowly getting better, and same with the numbness/tingling in hands and feet. i never have any day where it's symptom free, but very slow and gradual change. other symptoms are basically the same.
Of all that's transpired, I haven't given up on my spiritual work. I began focusing energy down my right nadi and began to feel this pain draining somewhere beneath my right breast. After the blockage was cleared, I began to notice other blockages were clearing faster.

Shit's not so bad as long as I continue to focus my energy down the right channel. From there, it makes things a bit easier, I suppose.

Edit:

While most of my symptoms have gone away, the tactile hallucinations still remain, as well as the overheating problem (but mostly only when I am drinking).
I am currently testing to see if I still have a caffeine sensitivity. Only about 13-18 mgs of caffeine in a Kombucha, so I should be alright. It's just one of those things I need to test as far as recovery goes.

Last edited:
actually now that i look back to my past posts nearly a year ago:

right now the numbness/electroshot feeling mainly stay in fingers and 1/3 of the feet. sometimes it would spread to hands & wrist & whole feet, especially when i lie down and sleep or when i feel stressful.
comparing this to what i wrote in june 2022, the intensity and area has decreased. i just haven't seen any further significant improvements for a few months now.

and i realize it's been nearly two weeks since i barely notice any squeaky noises in the back of my head now. as far as i remembered there was only one time i feel the squeaky this week.

I'm not sure if I've written about the blockage in my spine, but today, after a flare up, I felt the muscles on either side of my spine loosen and felt loads better after.

I think the blockage is still there, just to a lesser extent.
actually now that i look back to my past posts nearly a year ago:

right now the numbness/electroshot feeling mainly stay in fingers and 1/3 of the feet. sometimes it would spread to hands & wrist & whole feet, especially when i lie down and sleep or when i feel stressful.
comparing this to what i wrote in june 2022, the intensity and area has decreased. i just haven't seen any further significant improvements for a few months now.

and i realize it's been nearly two weeks since i barely notice any squeaky noises in the back of my head now. as far as i remembered there was only one time i feel the squeaky this week.
I can relate to this.

I'm mostly staying indoors, due to my symptoms. I recently had a panic attack, but afterwards, my energy felt more fluid and less static.

I've been experiencing a lot of panic attacks due to Vraylar. Most of them occurred while driving, but I think they are becoming less and less frequent.

I even had a taste of my Kundalini last night. It's been over ten years since I've seen it at this level.