• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I personally take this as a karmic lesson and ask God for guidance. Again remember how many people fully recovered! Some of you might be traumatised by the whole thing and the trauma is enough to kill the energy transmission in your body and you blame all the effects on injections.
All the side effects are caused by the injections, period. No underlying condition or trauma.
Face it, it's a poison.
There are people that don't fully recover from this.

Brain burn somehow spread into my body and face. Probably has to do with receptors on different nerves.

Bible says. "If your belief in god is strong no poison will harm you" how many of you believe in God? And yes karma exist we all have it thats why some people have good lifes and some suffer. There are no accidents in the universe.
this kind of reminds me of some of rapper ODB's lyrics about his faith, but he was also trying to kill himself after only a short time in prison. i appreciate if poster Youwillrecover has a lot of faith though.

i believe in god, but i believe this part of the universe is a bad accident with a lot of bad spirits... there is good, there is evil, but if something bad happens to some one, they shouldn't just give up and say "oh this is my karma". just my opinion

Hey guys. I’ve pretty much laid in bed and read EVERY post from EVERY thread.
My last shot was in October. I had two shots. And I’ll never be the same again. My thoughts are different. Everything that made me is now gone. My inner voice is fucked. The brain burn is incredible. This is some pure poison shit. The feelings of guilt are unbearable. The fear for no reason. I know who I was before this and I know who I am now. Chemical lobotomy. Absolutely destroyed
The fears have destroyed my life. I remember hearing stories of people dying and not caring too much, now I’m afraid of everything thinking the worst will happen. I can never feel comfortable like I did before the injections.

this kind of reminds me of some of rapper ODB's lyrics about his faith, but he was also trying to kill himself after only a short time in prison. i appreciate if poster Youwillrecover has a lot of faith though.

i believe in god, but i believe this part of the universe is a bad accident with a lot of bad spirits... there is good, there is evil, but if something bad happens to some one, they shouldn't just give up and say "oh this is my karma". just my opinion
But indeed it is our karma. There are no accidents in the universe

I’m at 14 months off with 3 percent recovery is that a problem ? Like do you think I will still recover ?
How many shots? You still didn't start recovering at linear or progressive pace which happens at some point, so you still have a chance for full recovery even.

Do any of you have this problem where you have nothing to say?
I find that I have absolutely no conversation topics, or things to talk about since I got injected with Clopixol.
My mind is blank.

So blood tests come back all fine. The psychiatrist keeps blaming everything on post psychosis depression. I’m so pissed off because literally every symptom I complain about is listed as side effects on the invega website.

All they‘ve offered is mood stabilizers and antidepressants. Both of them will fuck me up even more but I’m already messed up beyond repair. All I can get back now is my energy levels because I’ve become a nihilist from all the time spent trapped in my mind not able to do anything.

Did any one else stop believing in God through all this?

With the brain burn spreading to my body it impacts sleep a little bit, but I still feel like it will leave my body with the anhedonia or on it's own.

Can yall share what got you hospitalized and what symptoms you had pre invega? I wonder how many ppl been in shit state already and blame it all on invega.

Last edited:
To those who say the “trauma” from being in a psych ward is what caused our deppresion thats bullshit.
I would rather belive that was the case thats easier to belive.. but its invega guys.
So when i was in the psych ward that i got injected with invega, that was my 8th time being committed.
Although i find being committed annoying when its happening(some nurses are on an obvious power trip and cant get in trouble its a fucked system trust me)
It has not traumatized me.
Having spent an accumulated total of 6 months involuntarily committed I have figured out how to trick the nurses into thinking i am taking the meds when in fact i was not.
So, i was unmedicated the time before getting injected.
At this point i had been in the psych ward for a month.
I had all emotions 100%
All my energy 100%
Euphoria 100%
This is after a month of quote unquote “trauma”
Ok?
Day after being injected i feel like the worst i have felt in my life. Exactly how antipsychotics make me feel.

And guys, every time (preinvega) that i leave a psych ward i NEVER get “post psychosis depression”

Well unless im actively taking antipsychotics.

As long as im not on the paych drugs im fine.
Take it from someone whos had this happen over and over again, it is invega, its not your mental illness and its not karma.

To those who say the “trauma” from being in a psych ward is what caused our deppresion thats bullshit.
I would rather belive that was the case thats easier to belive.. but its invega guys.
So when i was in the psych ward that i got injected with invega, that was my 8th time being committed.
Although i find being committed annoying when its happening(some nurses are on an obvious power trip and cant get in trouble its a fucked system trust me)
It has not traumatized me.
Having spent an accumulated total of 6 months involuntarily committed I have figured out how to trick the nurses into thinking i am taking the meds when in fact i was not.
So, i was unmedicated the time before getting injected.
At this point i had been in the psych ward for a month.
I had all emotions 100%
All my energy 100%
Euphoria 100%
This is after a month of quote unquote “trauma”
Ok?
Day after being injected i feel like the worst i have felt in my life. Exactly how antipsychotics make me feel.

And guys, every time (preinvega) that i leave a psych ward i NEVER get “post psychosis depression”

Well unless im actively taking antipsychotics.

As long as im not on the paych drugs im fine.
Take it from someone whos had this happen over and over again, it is invega, its not your mental illness and its not karma.
Everything what happens to us is our karma. No accidents in the universe