Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I neglected to mention something. My psychiatrist is having a team of medical experts look into the long-lasting/term effects of the Invega Sustenna injection. I'll probably report back sometime after Thanksgiving.

Ross Jason boehm lai (the YouTube Invega sufferer) has been off it since February 2015 and has seen no improvements. I'm not afraid to say it, I have had no improvement since 2016 and that's being brutally honest. I don't think we all will fully recover although some will by a miracle. No matter how much we change our diets or attempt to exercise. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's my opinion.

Yeah, but... Ross is composed of like, 200 pounds of fat. He's so saturated with that shit it'll probably take him a decade to recover. But no, you're not the bearer of "bad news". You're just a negative person.

Negative or being realistic, call it whatever but it's true. No point sugar coating it. I've gained about 50 pounds, I assure you it's no coincidence that I'm in the same position as him, he used to be in good shape before and likewise and I can relate to him more than anyone in this forum.

For anyone who does not know what I'm talking about this individual was injected for a few months and stopped in Feb 2015 and has been documenting his recovery on YouTube ever since and this is his most recent clip:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWIdxf6AOm4

Last edited:
Ross says that after a year of boing off the invega he still didnt loose the weight, while some here claim that theyv lost the weight. Whom is right?

50 pounds? Who's the biggest loser now? I gained almost 90 pounds on Invega and I've shed the majority of that.

I'm not erecting a fucking pyramid scheme here! I'm not trying to sell you freeze-dried tacos that you can store in your garage and sell to your friends. All I'm saying is I lost weight. and I did it with slimfast

I neglected to mention something. My psychiatrist is having a team of medical experts look into the long-lasting/term effects of the Invega Sustenna injection. I'll probably report back sometime after Thanksgiving.
So the results came back a little earlier than expected, but it's not looking good folks. Received the call at 3:48 PM EST today and all they had to say was that "there isn't much known about the lingering effects of Invega Sustenna." Then she added "There is no literature on [Invega Sustenna]."

invegauser's been saying it all along: Not even the people who created it know enough about this poison.

On top of that, one issue I'm sure a lot of people on this injection have dealt with is reporting negative symptoms to their doctor and either getting feedback like, "Well those are bipolar/depression/schizophrenia symptoms that you're dealing with" or getting the clue from their doctor that... the fucker isn't even gonna report the symptoms to the right people. I've officially had it. Whatever slim fucking miniscule cunthair of hope for their profession I thought I had... whatever infinitesimally insignificant rhetoric I might have put towards defending their position is now null and void. There is no reasoning with these people - unless by some miracle you're one of the few who does not get stuck with a psychiatrist who pushes medications as part of their agenda... or M.O.

Well I know myself I was happy and healthy before invega sustenna. The reason why I had my break is do to smoking weed and using excessive amounts of cocaine in college 9 months ago. It is a fact that using those two drugs can cause a psychotic episode that mimics symptoms of a paranoid skits zo.. which I know for a fact I am not completely false diagnosis by the quack doctors. I had no history of mental healthy and i told them I was using drugs they are a bunch of goofs. And how is it so hard to believe it causes anedonia when it is a fact that it targets shutting off your dopamine which is the chemical that is responsible for everything lol.. look up what dopamine is responsible for it is essentially the key to a happy and productive life.

Swiss
Just because a fee students researched it does not mean its true, besides those psychitrists would have manipulated those results for their favor. Poison serves no enhancing purpose or benefit whatsoever.

For those who are already aware of the truth about psychiatry, their drugs, etc. And who know that their human rights, birth rights, etc. have been completely violated or whatever... You may find genuine help and information at https://www.cchrint.org

I've spoken with the Aussie branch (they're global) just once already, and was super happy with the information they gave. Currently waiting for some reaources to arrive, really looking forward to getting involved in what seems to be a legit genuine group of people. Happy to answer any questions thru inbox :)

---

Update: 6.5 months since last injection.
To me, I've found great relief in realising that it may be possible that I will make a decent overall recovery.

Am starting to experience a very very mild, yet noticible, return to consciousness; to health/vital energy source. My soul seems to be OK & potentially untouched!! - yet the extent to which I can feel and live out my life (soul), is still limited - but is not lost completely!

It's going to be slow. Painful. But, I am starting to see that it all may be possible! Stoked as fck!

--

I am also aware of the existance to energetic weapons/mind control. Sometimes I do think I am targeted, but, knowing I am not alone in this, knowing that divine love energy is far superior to their lower frequencies & vibrations, gives me hope to push thru.

Can provide solid, authentic sources of info on this topic for those who would like to educate themselves also; for as you'd know it's far hidden from the mainstream and normal human perception.

---

Plan:
- Looking for work. Quit centrelink when they tried putting me on disability.
- Yoga is difficult; even just the most basic stuff. Yet, i can still stretch out on the grass. Been great weather here, feels good to have the sun on my skin again.
- diet & detox. Way overdue.. Yet had a tendency to spend money on other things; now that im noticing slight improvements I'll start saving for this detox I've wanted for so long now..
- sold my surfboard. Well, swapped it for some weed. Shitty feeling, lingering... Still have a bike tho and am starting to feel ready to go for a ride again :,)

Guys, PICK UP A FUCKING JOURNAL. When the time is right for you, write! I've only started this again a week ago, mostly to plan and organise things. Can't rely on my mind or memory, so this helps a lot!

Music still bland.

Fat still there, such a foreign thing for me. It fluctuates but i expect when i resume organic diets, detoxs, that it too will pass.

Peace and love to you all!
It's getting better for me; who says it cant for you, too?!

@Swiss, you're wrong bro. Everything you said is wrong. Take the shot and find out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.